Today...

Leoo

Apparently Richard Dunn and John Wooden died... I think people are going a little too far with all of these "celebrity" deaths :/ I had to google them...

I have never heard of either of these people.

P.S. Has there ever been a larger thread in OT?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

@Adrenal, what were you drinking last night?

@Mage, screw you for not inviting me.

@myself, I need some new shirts. I barely have any good ones left, Still got $40 gift card for surf shop and it IS EOFYS time.

Full car, I'll mention that you have interest in joining us next time. Always have $50 safe as I never have more than a weeks notice.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I spent the night dumping mini rolo pieces and then counting how many get into the containers (had to count from 2 containers every 15 minutes). It sucked, but it got worse. After 8:30 (when we shut down) I cleaned up the line and had to do a familiar job:

Last night I spent my shift filling a vat with chocolate and making sure I didn't overflow the trough the vat filled.

Next shift... Monday.

Other than that, my day consisted of more sleep than intended... 3 hours more sleep than intended.

Than the Today thread? I think its only compition is the "Is God Real?" thread. I can't speak for stuff before 2006 though.

And mentioning that, wow. I've been in TIF for over 4 years. Damn time sure flies.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Apparently Richard Dunn and John Wooden died... I think people are going a little too far with all of these "celebrity" deaths :/ I had to google them...

Richard Dunn was the old man in Tim and Eric. Not sure who John Wooden is.

Well, I've been doing lots of things (Apart from revising ;)). I went to Ikea to find some pictures, we recently had a wall put in our house (We removed two double doors which we never used and to be honest were pointless in the first place.) and we finished decorating it a few days ago. It needed a picture, it looked empty. So we bought a pretty big picture, a picture of New York. Personally, I love it and I plan to keep it around with me for quite a while.

Also, I am looking at Gym Memberships! Over the summer, I need things to do and I want to get in shape (Plus I need to get stronger for my Taekwondo). I'm looking into DW Sports fitness as a possibility.

Phaper_Plane.png

Richard Dunn was the old man in Tim and Eric. Not sure who John Wooden is.

John Wooden is the first person to be inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame as both a Player and a Coach. He also won 10 NCAA championships as coach of UCLA (in 12 years there).

revising

Frenchman detected?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Returned the headset I had got because it was uncomfortable as hell. Instead got an X-Fi USB sound card.

Trying it out now and it sounds excellent.

Filmed about half of my friends movie for his creative writing class. I got to be camera man which was fun. Unfortunately the second most important person in it didn't show up today and can't be there tomorrow so we can only do like two more scenes tomorrow. Band practice tomorrow though so that should be fun. (Note: I'm not actually in the band due to having no musical talent, I just hang out sometimes.)

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Than the Today thread? I think its only compition is the "Is God Real?" thread. I can't speak for stuff before 2006 though.

And mentioning that, wow. I've been in TIF for over 4 years. Damn time sure flies.

There was the "Ever Caught Them?" thread, but I forgot entirely how far that thread went in both of it's reincarnations.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Last night was heaps fun, I had like 14 standard drinks. Also found out you can make 2 separate orders at McDonald's, but not 3. So all in all we had to make 3 trips through the drive through.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Ha. So while cleaning my room today I stumbled upon my old DS which I haven't played with in like 2 years. So I figured, why not trade it into Gamestop, even if their deals are [cabbage]ty? Plus there was a $25 bonus for trading in systems, it probably wasn't even worth $25 total anyways. So I brought that and a bag of a dozen games with me to trade in. They couldn't buy the DS 'cause the serial code wore off. fml. I figured I'd get like $20 or something for the games, I wasn't expecting much. I ended up getting $181. :lol: Pretty awesome.

The guy there was a douche though, he kept pushing me to sign up for the Edge card thing with the magazine subscription.

"Wanna sign up?!?!?!?! You get __% trade in credit today and a magazine and web contentand10percentoffthegametodayandthenwhenyoubuythe-"

"No."

"You surrre, man?"

"Yes."

"I'm telllllin' ya, it's worth it!"

"No."

"Alright, bad choice."

:roll:

Well I'm $181 richer.

I'm pretty sure that's part of his job...

Yeah, but most guys seem to pretty cool when the person says they don't wanna sign up the first time. And his attitude was pretty stuck-up I guess. Meh it doesn't matter, he was just acting cranky.

There was the "Ever Caught Them?" thread, but I forgot entirely how far that thread went in both of it's reincarnations.

I remember reading that thread when I lurked OT for the first time. I'm pretty sure the second one has ~40 pages.

...What a way to be introduced to Off Topic....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I remember reading that thread when I lurked OT for the first time. I'm pretty sure the second one has ~40 pages.

...What a way to be introduced to Off Topic....

I agree with the moderators' decision to lock it, but I wish they didn't delete it... it was entertaining.

Hey TTanT, why am I quoted in your sig?! And what was that from :S I kinda remember saying it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!