Today...

Leoo

A car caught on fire and I just merely smelled around and said "smells like brunt plastic"

I was laughing the whole time because the guy was putting it out with a gardening hose, then after 5 mins I noticed no one bothered to called the fire dept.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Hey TTanT, why am I quoted in your sig?! And what was that from :S I kinda remember saying it.

I think it was in this thread. Someone said something sexist is their history class and got sent out. I think it was me who said something along the lines of, "All the males would laugh and the females would hate."

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's part of his job...

Yeah, but most guys seem to pretty cool when the person says they don't wanna sign up the first time. And his attitude was pretty stuck-up I guess. Meh it doesn't matter, he was just acting cranky.

From what I understand, working at Gamestop sucks because they really emphasize pushing deals and stuff onto people, like he was doing. His manager was probably watching him or something.

wl7w9j.png

Today, I'm leaving for summer school for 3 weeks. The people there are Nazis so I won't be able to have Internet access until I get back. So try not to have too much fun while I'm gone ok guys?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Hey TTanT, why am I quoted in your sig?! And what was that from :S I kinda remember saying it.

I think it was in this thread. Someone said something sexist is their history class and got sent out. I think it was me who said something along the lines of, "All the males would laugh and the females would hate."

Here, Wongtong: http://forum.tip.it/topic/195466-today/page__st__9060__p__4096535entry4096535

It's on that page.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Had a good day riding today. Got some pics. It was pretty damn funny.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

THE WEATHER IS AWESOME RIGHT NOW

it's been thundering (and lightning-ing) continuously for about half an hour. Now it's pouring rain like crazy...

And lightning flashed and thunder rolled in less than a second. Going by that rule I learned in kindergarten, it must've hit less than a mile away. First time I can recall that happening.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Had a good day riding today. Got some pics. It was pretty damn funny.

Saw them on Facebook, nice stuff :thumbup:

Just played on the PS3 then went out with a few friends for a few hours.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

THE WEATHER IS AWESOME RIGHT NOW

it's been thundering (and lightning-ing) continuously for about half an hour. Now it's pouring rain like crazy...

And lightning flashed and thunder rolled in less than a second. Going by that rule I learned in kindergarten, it must've hit less than a mile away. First time I can recall that happening.

I love storms. Last weekend there was a huge one. Lightning struck in the field right behind my house. Scared the [cabbage] out of me, but it was [bleep]ing awesome. :thumbup:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Cleaned my car, and while researching how to fix my broken a/c (can't figure out why it won't work) found out I need more engine oil. bah.

Then went swimming, then FINALLY OMG!!!! Huge downpour-uber thunderstorm, and it's now barely humid at all :) hurrayyyyy

Then I got on rs around 7pm, got on skype for the second time and put some more voices to names. Then went and raided lady h, ended up getting muted on two different accounts. Man, selective immaturity is such a blessing.

Then I went driving down the highway hov for the lulz at 95 mph (one way so the cops can't get you, I guess I could get caught by radar idk, since it was two lane hov the cars were passing me haha, they musta been going like 110.)

Then came onto here and mined rune ore a crap load, and posted on tip.it. I've officially run out of topics that I don't find dreadfully boring to post on, so at 4:16 am, I must retire. (after I go check the rants section again)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

In English today, about 30 minutes in:

Teacher: Tis an excellent foppery of the world.. Ugh.. I feel like crap, I'm going. *leaves*

Class: Lol wut?

Good lesson. :D

Um. Got BioShock 2 Special Edition. Listened to the soundtrack of the first one on vinyl. :thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Pretty uneventful school day, couple of tests tomorrow (only one of which is a final), then all my other finals on Wednesday and Thursday. I have an A in science by 0.2% so it really all depends on the final D:

Why must people, of all freaking times, not wear deodorant during gym class.

It is absolutely disgusting.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yay let's stop our body's cooling system during exercise! :thumbdown:

The smell is the bacteria, hours AFTER you've been sweating. Meaning they didn't put it on in the morning, or they didn't shower.

There's this one fat kid who never wears deodorant, especially during marching band it gets bad. He doesnt shower much either so the scent gets captured and likely ferments in his fat rolls into this disgusting cheeselike substance. You can't sit within five feet of this guy without a terrible smell, always. And he says he cant smell anything and everyone just likes to pick on him >.>

There are these 4 fat girls in my gym class that don't wear deodorant, have NEVER changed or washed their daily P.E. clothes the whole semester, that are all friends together. One takes showers about once every two weeks, if I'm being generous. They all travel in a pack, oh my god they all smell so [bleep]ing bad. When we're jogging and you get near them you have to get as far away as possible. I had never smelled a smell so awful before this year.

Had to mow the lawn- I mean swamp today. 1/4 Acre with a Push mower is so freaking stupid.

Army reserves tonight, I'll probably call on sick call though due to various things that have happened.

Popoto.~<3