Today...

Leoo

I started installing EverCrack today. 12GB of files to download. Can't wait to easte my money on another mmo :thumbup:

I cut my wrist in my sleep somehow and I woke up with my bedsheet having a small puddle of blood. I still don;t know how this happened.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I started installing EverCrack today. 12GB of files to download. Can't wait to easte my money on another mmo :thumbup:

I cut my wrist in my sleep somehow and I woke up with my bedsheet having a small puddle of blood. I still don;t know how this happened.

Emo tendencies in your sleep??

I'm watching footie. I like footie even though I've stopped keeping up with it but man o man, it's a bit boring watching by yourself.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Sometimes I wake up with scratches on my arms, but not in a puddle of blood. What kind of dreams were you having? :uhh:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Watched the England vs USA match at with some friends today. I feel terrible for Green, but I'm glad he messed up like that. It was a good match though. I also watched Argentina vs Nigeria, I wasn't up yet for the South Korea game.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Sometimes I wake up with scratches on my arms, but not in a puddle of blood. What kind of dreams were you having? :uhh:

Wet.

That's pretty [bleep]ing kinky.

Today I went shopping. I was gone for 3 hours and bought 2 pairs of pants and 2 bags of potato chips. Overall... pretty good haul. Soon I'll be eating some potato thing my sister is making, then I'll go to my room and play Wii or 360... not sure which one, yet.

I bought a month of Club Penguin membership because I've been playing it recently and I like it.

And I'm 13 almost 14. :oops:

I bought a month of Club Penguin membership because I've been playing it recently and I like it.

I believe you're looking for these threads:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/267276-intelligence-blunders/

http://forum.tip.it/topic/199793-reveal-confessions-secrets-regrets/

LMFAO IRL

I dont think you have hit puberty.

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

What's the goal in Club Penguin anyway?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Guest Mrmegakirby

To waste as many hours online as possible.

Oh. My brother bought world of warcraft, and I've been trying this out. So far it's alright. I braved the fargodeep mines, defeated the blood fish at Jared's landing and explored the tower of Azora with a party of night elves.

Anyone get the reference?

To waste as many hours online as possible.

Oh. My brother bought world of warcraft, and I've been trying this out. So far it's alright. I braved the fargodeep mines, defeated the blood fish at Jared's landing and explored the tower of Azora with a party of night elves.

Anyone get the reference?

You are a Hunter, level 2.

I went to the doctors for a physical. The usual; your fat, your ugly, go kill yourself.

Perhaps you should consider finding a new doctor.

:thumbsup:

Anyway, I've bludged most of today avoiding anything to do with school. Thanks to the queen for the day off. I'll do something in an hour. :mellow:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I went to the doctors for a physical. The usual; your fat, your ugly, go kill yourself.

Possibly one that does not "work" part time at 4-chan?

LNYvk.png

Guess what me and 3 friends are ordering next Thursday when the last one of us gets the money?

http://www.morphsuits.com/default.asp

These bad boys.

4726_90915868254_87481778254_2527328_3167709_n.jpg

It'll be fun scaring the freshman at band camp wearing these. We'll probably stuff for full effect icon_thumbsu.gif

I had a great day but all night I've been raging at the xbox live internet site. I vividly remembered being able to cancel my subscription renewal last time I had done it, but for some reason I couldn't find it this time even though I *knew* it was next to impossible to find. It turns out the removed the hidden page that makes you able to cancel, so now I have to call. I felt like a lab rat, going through a constant loop of unhelpful pages for hours.

Then I proceeded to register my red ring of death xbox for repair. Spent a bit of time finding the page then writing all my contact info to get a loading screen which will be done loading some time in 2020. So now I have to call for that, too. Even though they advertise the ability to do both (cancel subscription and register online) from the internet, they still force you to call. I feel sorry for the person that's going to have to deal with a raging nerd tomorrow morning (because it's not a 24-hour service obviously, that would make it too convenient).

hiccup.png

Me and a couple of friends have decided on our Halloween costumes for when we go out drinking. :3

Stormtrooper costumes, and a pope hat.

Can store a bottle of grog under the pope hat, and tins in the holsters of the stormtroopers uniform.

Yeeeaaaahhhh.

Pity it's like 5 months away or something. xD

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Hmm :/

Just a normal day of school, did a history revision session after school. After that I went to the record store and bought

bob-marley-and-the-wailers-live-front.jpg

Good day all in all. Got a Religion & Ethics exam tomorrow, revised a bit for that too.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Possibly one that does not "work" part time at 4-chan?

I paraphrased it abit >.>

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg