Today...

Leoo

I started finishing up certain aspects of my 3d Game Engine draft. Hopefully I will have something show-able in a couple of months. I wish I could find a group of people and produce a game kind of like gyrovorbis(look him up on youtube) does (his group is creating a sega dreamcast game).

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Another earthquake on the Californian-Mexican border.

Coincidence? Immigrants are going topographical!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Another earthquake on the Californian-Mexican border.

Coincidence? Immigrants are going topographical!

Everyone on my [bleep]ing facebook freaked out, I'm in the Perris/Riverside border, didn't feel a thing :/

I was taking a shower, so I couldn't of felt crap.

But yeah it wasn't very big. I only knew about it cuz I was just watching the news. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I actually appeared on the daily schedule for today, which is not something I do very often. On the other hand, said schedule wasn't up until 2 minutes after I punched in. It rarely is.

I got to dump Rolo pieces into a hopper every 2 minutes (half a box at a time).

I actually appeared on the daily schedule for today, which is not something I do very often. On the other hand, said schedule wasn't up until 2 minutes after I punched in. It rarely is.

I got to dump Rolo pieces into a hopper every 2 minutes (half a box at a time).

Just don't pull a Lucy.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I stood up and told my dog to shut the [bleep] up. Then I noticed the blinds swaying.

At least my Pepsi didn't fall this time.

*Knocks Pepsi over next time*

Doing some major job hunting this week. If im successful, Im discharging from the Army Reserves, The most disorganized Military ever.

Popoto.~<3

Well. I worked out that my English teacher is just a tad biased towards Shakespeare. (Knew it beforehand, but he really showed it today) Pretty much insulted everyone who went against him. Ever.

I failed a Chem test today, I'll be happy with 50%. Did horribly.

Did really bad in an Ancient History assignment. No wonder, I really couldn't have been bothered when I was doing it.

And, I'm gonna write a speech tonight.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I stood up and told my dog to shut the [bleep] up. Then I noticed the blinds swaying.

Doing some major job hunting this week. If im successful, Im discharging from the Army Reserves, The most disorganized Military ever.

I know this going to sound immature.

DISSSSCHAARGE!!! LOL!!!! :lol: :lol:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

It's Australia, we're either drunk or hungover, what did you expect?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

[bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep]

I just realized I accidentally threw out my handcuffs. My real handcuffs that you need a license to get.

[bleep]

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU EXAAAAAAAMS.

Oh dear, the situation I'm in. Makes me wish there was some type of reset button. I swear, promise, plead, beg for something to change but I doubt it will, I guess that's my own fault. :|

[bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep]

I just realized I accidentally threw out my handcuffs. My real handcuffs that you need a license to get.

[bleep]

Either that was one hell of a weekend, or I don't want to know what you get up to with women....

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

My dad's suspicious that my mom is taking his (their?) money and giving it to her niece that's staying with us. He just came and searched her handbags and he's been checking all bank books. He found £1000 in her bag so he thinks my mom gave it to her. It's annoying, he's a [bleep] and is always saying 'can't trust your mum, she cares about her family more than you guys'.

This is like a murder mystery... just no murders. I will solve this *smokes pipe*

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Hmm :/

Just a normal day of school, did a history revision session after school. After that I went to the record store and bought

bob-marley-and-the-wailers-live-front.jpg

Good day all in all. Got a Religion & Ethics exam tomorrow, revised a bit for that too.

They make you learn that...

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Put my euphonium in the shop today. First valve was clicking when the valve went up and down. I'm guessing it's a spring problem with it. At least I hope it's that simple.

Also bought a nice ring a two days again.

[hide=] 6riwaw.jpg[/hide]

I like it :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]