Today...

Leoo

I am heading off to work. I close tonight. 10pm to 2AM :/ After I get back I am going to do some dallys in wow then crash.

Hi I see you're new to the forums. Welcome :)

I can tell we will be friends by the one post I have seen from you.

I GOT ANOTHER BONUS CHECK TODAY. HIP HIP HORRAY.42$ lmao. oh well.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

My class voted on Validictorians today. I came in second, by a few votes.

Not bad considering I improvised the entire thing.

You vote for those? For us it was based on graduating GPA. Rather hilarious, because the chick that we all thought would be Valedictorian got shoved out of the spot literally the day before graduation because this one other girl finished a calculus class at the local community college. Too funny.

Well that's [bleep]ing stupid. <_< It should be a mix both of education rank and social rank.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

They didn't know who would be valedictorian at my school until3 hours until Grad. Apparently one runner up took a class somewhere else and they were taking forever to get the results.

I was rank like 22 outta 464 in my school. lrn2lrn

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

You vote for those? For us it was based on graduating GPA. Rather hilarious, because the chick that we all thought would be Valedictorian got shoved out of the spot literally the day before graduation because this one other girl finished a calculus class at the local community college. Too funny.

Well that's [bleep]ing stupid. <_< It should be a mix both of education rank and social rank.

Really? It makes sense to me. I mean, I know that school does have an important social aspect to it, but the main driving purpose is still academics.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Really? It makes sense to me. I mean, I know that school does have an important social aspect to it, but the main driving purpose is still academics.

I've always thought it was mainly academic. Voting only makes it a popularity contest really. I guess a nerd who stays at home all day studying shouldn't really be valedictorian, which is why I've also heard that some places set a requirement of playing a varsity sport.

But of course at my school, they're afraid people's feelings will get hurt so we don't even rank.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Today, my teacher called; telling me I graduated. :)

I am perplexed. Elucidate?

Did my speech today. Was crap, but I did get close to the min time, under, but not too badly under. That leaves only my Bio assignment for this term. And that's already 80% done. :thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I am heading off to work. I close tonight. 10pm to 2AM :/ After I get back I am going to do some dallys in wow then crash.

Thank you for welcoming me. I am sure this will be a great place!

I just got in from work at 2AM/3AM my time (I live on time zone border). As manager, I have to learn each floor position(Grills, counter, drive-through, assembly, stocking, etc). I am spending 3-days at each station with a crew member. This is so I can learn the position and a little about each crew member. Working at McDonald's sucks. I get all the coke products I want for free though. I grab a large Dr.Pepper before I leave so I can stay awake on the interstate since I have to drive 30 minutes at 2AM/3AM.

I am going to start on my game engine again tomorrow. I hope it will not take as long as the one I lost due to lightning did.

Now its time for a some WOW then I will crash on my futon.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

Ah, my eyes are gonna murder my face soon enough. They'll just explode out one of these days, probably because of the medication I'm junked up on and I haven't slept properly for the last 10 days . 2 More weeks, then it's all over. Yay !

I think I might not have got the job. So im bracing for the worst and brought a 2L coke for my whiskey to calm myself down later if im not successful. (and preparing to run away if I dont find anything in 2 weeks)

Popoto.~<3

I think I might not have got the job. So im bracing for the worst and brought a 2L coke for my whiskey to calm myself down later if im not successful. (and preparing to run away if I dont find anything in 2 weeks)

The [bleep] ? ...

Better be some [cabbage]ty bourbon and not a good scotch, otherwise you're going straight to hell.

The [bleep] ? ...

Better be some [cabbage]ty bourbon and not a good scotch, otherwise you're going straight to hell.

or a [cabbage]ty/well scotch? i wouldn't drink johnny walker red without coke

whiskey tends to usually mean bourbon anyway

Thank you for welcoming me. I am sure this will be a great place!

I just got in from work at 2AM/3AM my time (I live on time zone border). As manager, I have to learn each floor position(Grills, counter, drive-through, assembly, stocking, etc). I am spending 3-days at each station with a crew member. This is so I can learn the position and a little about each crew member. Working at McDonald's sucks. I get all the coke products I want for free though. I grab a large Dr.Pepper before I leave so I can stay awake on the interstate since I have to drive 30 minutes at 2AM/3AM.

I am going to start on my game engine again tomorrow. I hope it will not take as long as the one I lost due to lightning did.

Now its time for a some WOW then I will crash on my futon.

I can tell by this second post we will not be friends.

DR PEPPER ISS NOT A COKE PRODUCT. HOW COULD YOU EVER CALL SUCH A WONDERFUL PRODUCT COKE. SHAME.

I dropped off my car at Pep Boys just now to get it checked out. Its the overnight service, so I HAD to check to see what was wrong with my a/c. And they were like "if we find summin broken we guna fix u gonnapay. k? L" So I was like "drats." Lets hope they don't find a $300 problem.

Its a conspiracy.

Well I have a coupon for a 25 dolla a/c evaluation. So yh. But I have a $200 car payment due this paycheck (just got paid like 45 mins ago online actually.) And so if it gets too much I guess I'll just be like "vut"

What's everyone's obsession with Dr Pepper? I grabbed one a while back and it was terrible.

Being Australian, and raised by convicts, its ok for you not to understand how wonderful some civilized things are.

dr pepper tastes like cough syrup with sugar and water

You're simply subhuman. Maybe one day you'll understand the greatness.

/sarcasm tags are tacky, so I will say this instead. The previous statements were sarcastic, though honestly if you couldn't figure that out then I'm at a loss.

Serious time: I can't really pinpoint why it is so amazing, while I think it has a unique flavor, almost all sodas have a unique flavor. Except for sprite. and fanta. But is just amazing.