Today...

Leoo

regular Monster tastes like sour apples, but its kinda offset by the "energy drink" sort of taste that I find they all have.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Yea I've not had monster in like 3 years. I coulda sworn it was pineapple ish.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

You can't really explain what Monster tastes like. You just have to try it.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I almost forgot this was the today thread for a minute, and thought someone had made a thread about people's favorite drinks. :mrgreen:

Mind, I like Doctor Pepper, or Coke+ Sprite mixed. Or all 3 combined.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Last night I had to dump a 50 pound pail of caramel every 7 minutes and if I noticed the lids were getting low, throw a couple more stacks in. When we shut down, I cleaned out my contraption and then noticed my old palletizing pal was washing pails so I helped him for the last hour of my day.

Was going to see Toy Story 3 with a friend today, but plans were canceled.

And my family isn't planning on seeing it.

And I can't go tonight with my other friends because I have to go out to eat with my Grandmother.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Going to the movies today for Toy Story 3 with 3 others.

We had 4 others but then one cancelled because she found out she's going to see Maiden tonight. Lucky [bleep].

I was ecstatic when I found out they were doing a tour, until I found out they aren't coming to australia D:

Maiden is coming to Bluesfest. And Passion Pit. And Bonobo.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Up till 3am watching Australia vs Ghana. I am full of disappoint. Dunno what I'll do today, maybe go round to a mates or meet up with this chick that randomly added me on MSN. who knows.

Popoto.~<3

Doctor Pepper + Sprite mixed.

You sir, just gave me an idea I shall test out tomorrow.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Went paintballing for the first time today. It was actually really exhausting, wearing jeans and a long-sleeve t-shirt in the 90-degree sun, climbing ridiculously steep hills for four hours >.> it was a hell of a lot of fun, though. It's kind of funny, getting hit hurt worse yet not as bad as I thought it would. Like, it stung real bad for a couple seconds then was gone :P Plus, my team consisted of mostly high-schoolers and we played against army cadets and still managed to win four out of five games XD

wl7w9j.png

Just wear a cup and a decent mask and you should be fine. Unless you are like me and get hit in the hand during Revolutionary War... THAT hurt. Was my trigger hand too. <_<

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Eating my feelings + rainymood + depressing music.

Feels bad bro.

But this bread is good.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Just wear a cup and a decent mask and you should be fine. Unless you are like me and get hit in the hand during Revolutionary War... THAT hurt. Was my trigger hand too. <_<

The $45 we had to pay for rental gear included a mask. It was good enough I guess, but it was too loose and kept falling down. And yeah, a cup would be a good idea... I found myself crouching strategically quite often :P

wl7w9j.png

I love living out in the middle of the country, away from all the city lights. I just watched the most spectacular lightning show of my life. When I was driving home from work it was so intense and close there were bolts that literally touched the ground on both sides of my truck; I was screaming "YES! YES! YES!" the whole time :grin: Then when I got home I was glued to the window for an hour, it was freakin' cool.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

I live on the northeastern corner of tornado alley, and actually, my state (Iowa) seems to have gotten most of this seasons storms. I still haven't found a damn tornado though <_<

tvnet_banner-2.jpg