Today...

Leoo

On a much lighter note, my girlfriend forced me to let her put my hairs into pig tails recently. On top of this, she says she's doing it again and taking pictures. :ohnoes:

Why would you let her if you don't want to?

Today I was told that having sex with me made her loose 5kg. (not that she needed to ) We're going to start a weight loss program and do infomercials. Giant pants for the before shot, instructional video and everything.

'Forced to was a (hopefully) humorous exaggeration.'

Also, she has biceps the size of my calves. And I own a farm. :shock:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

I'm doing a drum solo in front of a class of 6th graders tommarow, and then infront of my school on monday.

This should be interesting.

Ah. Fun.

1. Take everything out of someone's school bag.

2. Turn the bag inside out.

3. Put stuff back inside and zip bag up.

(4. ???

5. Profit.)

Damn that's fun to do, especially to your brother. :thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

whoa, Askthedude siggied me like 7 months ago and I only just noticed :oops:

That animation in your sig reminds me of an old OTer starting with a, I think he had the same one before he left.

Today I mostly worked out, played mirrors edge and watched true blood. I also found out that I will most probably be on 8-900$/week within a couple months, something to do while I wait for the job I want to come up. + I will finally have weekends off, so no more going to work hungover :grin:

Today, I said bye to my friends for 6 months. Tomorrow, flight to singapore, and living there for 6 months. win.

Welcome. Incidentally, what are you here for?

Feeling pissed because my break ends this week. Back to school, gonna be smacked with tests instantly. Damnit.

Ah. Fun.

(4. ???

5. Profit.)

A few kids were doing that in my middle school, and in the course of them turning my backpack inside-out, my house key must have fallen out. We couldn't find it, and never did find it. Good thing I've moved since then :lol:

wl7w9j.png

A girl on Facebook is getting pissed because I said Attack Attack sucks.

You talk about Facebook a lot. Just sayin'.

Got my 360 controller from Amazon, woot. I chose free shipping (5 - 8 days) and got it in 4. 8-)

I bought an a+ cert study guide off of Amazon and it came the next day using their free shipping.

Today I reorganized my computer desk setup. The pictures are located here.

I am going to do about 10-20 barrow chests in Runescape today then work on my game engine.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

Amazon free shipping is great. Things usually come in like 3-4 days :D I've not ordered anything off Amazon in a while, now I think about it.

Indeed it is. I buy some music books from there. Haven't ordered from there is a long time as well. Might look for something tonight.

Nothing awesome today happened. Just a normal day at walmart.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

A girl on Facebook is getting pissed because I said Attack Attack sucks.

You talk about Facebook a lot. Just sayin'.

I now just realized I do talk about Facebook a lot.

Guest Mrmegakirby

My town just got wtfpwned by a tornado. No hydro in the town. WOO.

Hmm. I have graduation tommarow. This should be interesting.

Apparently there was an earthquake (5.5) that shook where I live pretty good. I didn't feel it, though. It was about 15 minutes before I left for work.

Speaking of work, I got to do the same job as the last 2 days, but I spent most of it talking about video games. I also left a half hour early. Today, in any given 5 minutes, I said more words than the last 2 days combined.

I [bleep]ing hate rules that exist purely for their own sake. I just had to get up at 6:30AM in the middle of the summer to go into school because a particular sentence from one of my Finals was written in pencil. They needed me to get up early and hurry down their to trace it over in pen.

*wishes he'd had his hands on the test to erase the pencil sentence and lose dizzle some marks.*

You'd think that would be the reason, except some questions we were ONLY allowed to answer in pencil.

I would say "[bleep] you, mark it wrong."

markitzero.jpg

Kudos if someone gets the reference.

Second last exam tomorrow, 3 hours, then another next friday another 3 hours. Today was 6 hours. Party at my friends' place next saturday, gonna be raising. Yeah.

Apparently there was an earthquake (5.5) that shook where I live pretty good. I didn't feel it, though. It was about 15 minutes before I left for work.

Speaking of work, I got to do the same job as the last 2 days, but I spent most of it talking about video games. I also left a half hour early. Today, in any given 5 minutes, I said more words than the last 2 days combined.

Are you in Ottawa?

I didn't feel it either, but I was supposed to meet some friends at Second Cup and call them when I got there; we were on our way to the Cuban residence and I didn't know where it was. Phone wasn't working, because everyone was calling each other to check if they were okay. I look up to the sky and thing "suck a bag of [bleep]s". I head downtown to use an Internet booth. I put some money in, go on google in order to find the address of the residence, the internet isn't working either. I look up to the ceiling and say "you would". I click "quit" and it says the machine doesn't return change. "[bleep] you."

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Ah. Fun.

(4. ???

5. Profit.)

A few kids were doing that in my middle school, and in the course of them turning my backpack inside-out, my house key must have fallen out. We couldn't find it, and never did find it. Good thing I've moved since then :lol:

I remember someone doing this, they stopped when they noticed the weed in there.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Ah. Fun.

(4. ???

5. Profit.)

I remember someone doing this, they stopped when they noticed the weed in there.

Bahaha. We spent all of lunch doing this to random people. Anything that could be turned inside out was. Hilarious.

Slight interest in the PM change for Australia. Pretty cool.

Our Physics teacher helped us burn stuff with electricity. A friend and I were screwing around trying to burn some paper, and he randomly walks up and puts it on top of the coil we were using and watches it burn with us. Awesome.

Gotta hold back on BioShock 2 online, lulz. Only thing I've been playing recently.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Running away from home in 2 weeks. I've had enough to be honest, so if any Aussie TIF'ers wanna help go for it. This place is not a life, its a nightmare that's killing me. (Inb4MageGivesMelodramaticSpeech)

Popoto.~<3

You don't think you're better off getting a job first? If you wait for that forklift ticket you can rent your own place/move in with some people up here.

If you do that I'll buy you a beer.