Today...

Leoo

Eating my feelings + rainymood + depressing music.

Feels bad bro.

But this bread is good.

Whats wrong :( I mean I don't really know you besides seeing you around forums, but I hate seeing sad people. :(

I almost got fired, But i lied. Now I didn't get fired. (I basically cost a customer $60 because I didn't press a 1 after I dialed their phone number. But I said I did press the 1, they'll never find out.) I had no idea I was supposed to press a 1, so apparently I messed up their account.

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T CALL PEOPLE WHEN YOU ARE SLEEP DEPRIVED

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I live on the northeastern corner of tornado alley, and actually, my state (Iowa) seems to have gotten most of this seasons storms. I still haven't found a damn tornado though <_<

When I lived in Oklahoma, I saw maybe 8-10 tornadoes in person a year. My uncle chased storms so I got to see a lot of the good, bad, and ugly.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

Do any of you underantd how stairs work in downtown Montrela? Tey're freakinhg reatarded, and I managed to get a fridge, drider, washing machine and dish washer down them from the 3rd floor. And a couch and a bed. I dont care what you say , I am the freaking MAN!

EDIT: wbile it was rfaining. yheah, [bleep] you

hiccup.png

Do any of you underantd how stairs work in downtown Montrela? Tey're freakinhg reatarded, and I managed to get a fridge, drider, washing machine and dish washer down them from the 3rd floor. And a couch and a bed. I dont care what you say , I am the freaking MAN!

Did you break your keyboard while you were moving ?

Did you break your keyboard while you were moving ?

Lol, he's typing like he's drunk.

mbqyk3.gif

Feels bad bro.

But this bread is good.

Whats wrong :( I mean I don't really know you besides seeing you around forums, but I hate seeing sad people. :(

I almost got fired, But i lied. Now I didn't get fired. (I basically cost a customer $60 because I didn't press a 1 after I dialed their phone number. But I said I did press the 1, they'll never find out.) I had no idea I was supposed to press a 1, so apparently I messed up their account.

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T CALL PEOPLE WHEN YOU ARE SLEEP DEPRIVED

o_o

What does the 1 do? Like a reverse call-charge thing or something? Or long-distance?

Kinda harsh. D:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Feels bad bro.

But this bread is good.

You're posting style makes you seem like a dude sometimes Wongtong, bro.

OT: Finished colouring crap for graphics, re-organised my iPod Touch (Got Categories of Cydia so now only need 1 page rather than 5 :D), and went to the gym.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I think I had a date tonight...

I was suppose to meet my friends tonight and they all bailed at the last min. Except this one girl who is a friend of a friend who we hang out with. Then at the end of the day she was like "I really enjoyed myself, hope we can do this again sometime. Night!"

I was just left there like this :huh:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I went to sleep this morning at 3am, I then woke up at 9.30am and went to asda to get mum some flowers.... no reason for them, just that she never gets flowers.

Walked to mum and dads, gave dad his fathers day stuff, set up my laptop and cooling pad thing, and been playing games and hanging with my dad for the last 7 hours.

We have been making strawberry jam... because were that cool lol.

I am now sat here, going crazy because my new tattoo is itching and i forgot to bring my cream with me, so i am going to have to leave it alone, unless mum has something i can put on it.. oops lol.

I was suppose to meet my friends tonight and they all bailed at the last min. Except this one girl who is a friend of a friend who we hang out with. Then at the end of the day she was like "I really enjoyed myself, hope we can do this again sometime. Night!"

i hear wedding bellsss!

seriously, i'm texting a girl and she won't stopp spelling like thiss because its soo cuteee <3<3<3

on the bright side, i now have a reason to drive her head through my drywall :mrgreen:

hiccup.png

i hear wedding bellsss!

sorry

Feels bad bro.

But this bread is good.

You're posting style makes you seem like a dude sometimes Wongtong, bro.

OT: Finished colouring crap for graphics, re-organised my iPod Touch (Got Categories of Cydia so now only need 1 page rather than 5 :D), and went to the gym.

I AM NAOT A BOY I HAS PICTARS FOR PROOF I SWAR

...bro.

I'm going to wellington today!! Hoorah. I've folded 500 paper stars so far :D woop

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Carnivals are idiotic, full of carnies trying to beg you to play their games which even if you win you lose money. I dont feel sorry not giving you $3 to throw a ball or shoot "300" bullets at a piece of paper seeing as you ****ed your own life up, leave me alone

In other news, the carnivalish thingy is in town and i hate it, all the rides are slow kiddy rides and the carnies wont stfu

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Carnivals are idiotic, full of carnies trying to beg you to play their games which even if you win you lose money. I dont feel sorry not giving you $3 to throw a ball or shoot "300" bullets at a piece of paper seeing as you ****ed your own life up, leave me alone

In other news, the carnivalish thingy is in town and i hate it, all the rides are slow kiddy rides and the carnies wont stfu

hmm, I've read four of your posts I think and I'm strictly convinced you don't have a heart

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

So pissed right now... my euphonium is still in the shop for a easy fix...and now my trumpet's first valve won't work at all now <_<

I need to play a music instrument like right now... :ugeek:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

hmm, I've read four of your posts I think and I'm strictly convinced you don't have a heart sympathy for idiots

fix'd

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

There's lacking sympathy and then there's being a judgmental [puncture] :-| First, they probably get yelled at by their boss if they don't constantly invite people to their booth, and how the hell do you know they screwed up in life and ended up as a carny?

And judging by some of the posts I've seen of you, I'm not quite sure you're eligible to call other people idiots.

---

Today I played tennis and grilled steaks with my father for father's day. That's about it.

wl7w9j.png

fix'd

I totes mcgoats saw that coming.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I went and saw Toy Story 3 with some friends, then went out to Burger King, and then to Starbucks.

Now, I'm sitting at home in front of my computer enjoying a frappuccino.

Why do people spit on the ground for no reason ? To look "hardcore" ? Story is, waiting for the bus I always see these losers [typical deadbeat bogan going to a community college] spitting for no reason. Yesterday it was these two other losers smoking, and I'm guessing they were new to it, and were spitting to get the taste out of their mouths.

I might've invented the best game ever.

I was sitting in my basement with nothing to do. So I got out my tennis racket, a plastic ball like those ones in ball pits, and started playing hardcore tennis against a concrete wall.

[bleep]. It was incredible.

I'm pretty sure loads of poor kids already use a wall and throw balls at it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg