Today...

Leoo

What's so funny ? I don't get the joke ! Someone explaaaaaaaain.

Well, fast said he had ovaries, implying that he wouldn't have the correct body part, then the guy said he'd use a rake instead :P

That it ? I got that but why people found it terribly hilarious, I don't know. :-|

Of course fastortoise might have, considering he was probably intoxicated at the time ...

Well it's just really random....lol.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Well, fast said he had ovaries, implying that he wouldn't have the correct body part, then the guy said he'd use a rake instead :P

That it ? I got that but why people found it terribly hilarious, I don't know. :-|

Of course fastortoise might have, considering he was probably intoxicated at the time ...

And thats what makes it funny.

I just got up. Have to buy a new 360 controller cause the one I have now the X button wont work any more. Ah well...

Should be a good day today though, I turn 19 today :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I went to school, there's no one there so I be waggin'. Gonna get some stuff and go to my friend's house and make some music.

As I was walking home, I saw my hispanic neighbour.

Him: "Even if I give you 100 dollar, you no cut you hair?"

Me: "Hmm, I might have a job this summer, so I don't think so. Maybe."

H: "Look, I give you 100$, you go get haircut, keep change, and you can get a girl"

M: "I'm pretty good when ti comes to girls, I have one right now and she's all over my hair"

H: "Oh you have girlfriend? But how old are you?"

M: "15"

H: "But you too young, you shouldn't have girl"

M: "Why not, it's fun?"

H: "You too young, you should wait until you 18"

M: "Well I'm not in mad love or anything, I'm just having fun. What if I meet a girl when I'm 18, and I don't know what to do? I've got the experience now."

H: "If you wait 'til you older to have a girlfriend, you have more experience"

M: "Whatever, it's barely more than being friends."

H: "You shouldn't have friends either"

M: "rofl"

H: "I'm serious, I have two sons just like you."

M: "You should just let them have fun, there's no harm in it."

H: "Yeah, so they can finish like you? *gets to his house* Listen, I serious, 100$. See you soon!"

:thumbup:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

And thats what makes it funny.

I just got up. Have to buy a new 360 controller cause the one I have now the X button wont work any more. Ah well...

Should be a good day today though, I turn 19 today :thumbup:

Happy birthday bro. :thumbsup:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Being there, in person, and someone telling he'd have sex with his rake would make it quite funny. How many times does that happen in real life?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I went to school, there's no one there so I be waggin'. Gonna get some stuff and go to my friend's house and make some music.

As I was walking home, I saw my hispanic neighbour.

[hide]Him: "Even if I give you 100 dollar, you no cut you hair?"

Me: "Hmm, I might have a job this summer, so I don't think so. Maybe."

H: "Look, I give you 100$, you go get haircut, keep change, and you can get a girl"

M: "I'm pretty good when ti comes to girls, I have one right now and she's all over my hair"

H: "Oh you have girlfriend? But how old are you?"

M: "15"

H: "But you too young, you shouldn't have girl"

M: "Why not, it's fun?"

H: "You too young, you should wait until you 18"

M: "Well I'm not in mad love or anything, I'm just having fun. What if I meet a girl when I'm 18, and I don't know what to do? I've got the experience now."

H: "If you wait 'til you older to have a girlfriend, you have more experience"

M: "Whatever, it's barely more than being friends."

H: "You shouldn't have friends either"

M: "rofl"

H: "I'm serious, I have two sons just like you."

M: "You should just let them have fun, there's no harm in it."

H: "Yeah, so they can finish like you? *gets to his house* Listen, I serious, 100$. See you soon!"[/hide]

:thumbup:

That made me laugh. Thank you, I needed a good laugh.

As for the rake thing, I'm with Adrenal, except I do think it would have been funny live.

I turn 19 today :thumbup:

Happy Birthday!

Today i make your rusty brain work because you try to work out what this means:

angel2w.gif

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Today was the first day with our new manager. Everything went fine, and I'm happy I'm not responsible anymore. :thumbup:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Today i make your rusty brain work because you try to work out what this means:

angel2w.gif

Does it mean you speak Dutch?

The meaning also means you speak Dutch. But the actual meaning isnt that you speak Dutch.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Feel like a total [bleep]. Snapped at a close friend tonight because I was feeling upset and he didn't deserve it 100%. -.- Think I'll go to bed a bit early.

tell him you were on your man rag.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

"A RAAAAAAKE!"

I don't get it. He'd [bleep] your girlfriend with a rake ? :-|

"I'll [bleep] you with a rake" is a bit of a meme.

The first time I heard it was from a /b/tard friend saying "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm going to [bleep] you with a rake."

But :thumbup: to screaming memes at people in real life.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I was cutting the lawn just now and there was a pinecone in our garden for some reason. I went over it and it shot into the fence and I thought 'hey, cool.' So I chuck the pinecone in the way of the lawn mower again and it shoots off into the next door garden. I heard a little boy go 'Ow!' and his mum fretting over him. She came over into our garden and asked me if I threw it. I passed the blame over to some kids playing a couple of houses away :unsure:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

"A RAAAAAAKE!"

The first time I heard it was from a /b/tard friend saying "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm going to [bleep] you with a rake."

You know what's fun? When someone asks you why you arn't doing something say "(that activity/object) is/are for noobs"

For example:

"Why arnt you taking the stairs?"

"Stairs are for noobs!"

"Why arnt you talking?"

"Talking is for noobs!"

"A RAAAAAAKE!"

You know what's fun? When someone asks you why you arn't doing something say "(that activity/object) is/are for noobs"

For example:

"Why arnt you taking the stairs?"

"Stairs are for noobs!"

"Why arnt you talking?"

"Talking is for noobs!"

I've done that for ages. Are we related? :ohnoes:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Started the World of Warcraft trial today, I like it a lot.

Probably going to go buy it today or tomorrow.

Nice knowing you, Social Life.

Aside from working on an electronic song, and I'm CURRENTLY DOWNLOADING iOS4. AWW YEAH, BACKGROUNDS HERE I COME!

I can already do all that stuff jailbroken. :lol:

Uh I started a multimedia graphics course, it's so [bleep]ing easy. I finished the days' tasks in less than an hour, and it's 6 and a half hours a day. :-|

Started the World of Warcraft trial today, I like it a lot.

Probably going to go buy it today or tomorrow.

Nice knowing you, Social Life.

But then again, you form a new social life with those whom share similar activities.

Today I had work off. I am getting the Coolmaster HAF 932 full size case/

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

I just hearrd some guy yelling at a girl somewhere nearby.

She then screamed "Go away or I'll call your parole officer!"

He replies "Go on! Do it!"

Now silence....

On a much lighter note, my girlfriend forced me to let her put my hairs into pig tails recently. On top of this, she says she's doing it again and taking pictures. :ohnoes:

[/hide]

Today was my last day of junior year for high school. Thank god.

So I go to apply for my permit and I have everything and everything's fine until I go up to the vision test. So I see 4 rows of letters, divided into 2 columns. I read the first row fine, 8 letters. And I fail it because apparently there were 12 letters in a row but all I saw was 8 letters and nothing else.

Still think the thing was broken. Now gotta get new glasses and go to the eye doctor, which will take at least another week. Astigmatism sucks. :thumbdown: