Today...

Leoo

Today I started working on my game engine. I am working on the preloader applet right now.

Here is a draft image of the background for the loader:

1277421798.png

I will add better graphics eventually (A better lamp thing, a hand-drawn title, etc). In the center I will have a custom progress bar, very similar to the Runescape one. It will tell what it is loading and the progress of it. For example, it will say "Loading Graphics - 50%".

Example:

1277425047.png

It will dynamically get the size of each file/class which needs to be loaded then calculate percentage complete.

After this is complete, I will work on the model loader and terrain loader. By next summer I might have something I could release.

Now I am going to go to work, will get home at around 2:00AM my time (Currently 7:20pm).

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

I felt it and I'm in Montreal :S

Also a 5.1, probably the same one. My place sorta shifted to the right, then to the left, really quickly. My dog looked at me, I looked at him, then I went back to watching TV :thumbup:

Oh btw it's ST-JEAN, time to get smashed!

I felt it and I live in Southern Ontario. Was kinda weird, just felt a bit of shaking. Thought there was some construction going on outside.

j0xPu5R.png

I come back from my little trip to Rhode Island and Massachusetts and all day, I've wanted to check my SAT scores. And now I know that I'll be having fun studying some more SAT over this summer. To top it off, I was stupid and sent my June score to Rutgers, when I already sent my March score to them. So now they might think my March score was a lucky fluke >_>

And I think out of my few posts in this thread, they're all bad days. Hm.

Today I showed off my mediocre crossword skills. There were 3 people working on my end of the line (as there should be- operator + 2 generals) and the operator brought a crossword from the lunchroom. Her and the girl I was working with got a few, then they invited me to help and I got a few more. Ultimately, we answered about 2 thirds of it. Over half of the puzzle was me. But I couldn't finish it.

On a vaguely related note, we should finish early tomorrow, so I'll get to wash pails or something.

Guest Mrmegakirby

I graduated elementary school today.

Honor roll, art, tech, and science award. Woo.

I was also going to win the literacy award, but theres a limit on how many you can win. <.<

I graduated elementary school today.

Honor roll, art, tech, and science award. Woo.

I was also going to win the literacy award, but theres a limit on how many you can win. <.<

Aww, you're almost a big boy now.

;-)

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My computer has a virus and I have no idea how to get rid of it. Kaspersky detects it, but whenever I click "Fix Now" nothing happens.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Today I will likely get to work with the girl who doesn't talk to me... again. But she did say a few words last night. Maybe they'll give me somebody who WILL talk, instead?

Is she antisocial or does she just hate you?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I was supposed to hang out with my girlfriend today, but apparently she stayed up extremely late last night (again), since it's 12:30 and she's still apparently asleep. <_<

EDIT: So she's officially still grounded for swining by the pizza place with me before going to my house without telling her parents.

A pizza place 2 blocks from my house that my parents knew we were going to.

This is the 3rd time they've denied her hanging out with me for this reason. It's now been a week since I last saw her. [bleep]ing parents.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

It's less than a week into my summer vacation and I'm getting into the summer insomnia thing again. I couldn't fall asleep until about 3 and woke up at 6 this morning. Could be worse though. I'm not tired or anything, I just don't have enough stuff to do for 21 hours every day, I count on sleeping to take up at least 8 hours.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Today I will likely get to work with the girl who doesn't talk to me... again. But she did say a few words last night. Maybe they'll give me somebody who WILL talk, instead?

Is she antisocial or does she just hate you?

At first I thought antisocial but now I'm not too sure. She has been talking to the operator a lot this week (apart from Monday). So yeah... maybe she just doesn't like me too much? Oh well, unless we have a bad day we only have about 5 hours of work to do, so we'll be split up after that.

I also checked my schedule for next week last night and found out that apparently NOBODY knows what I'll be doing. It's an 8 column chart (name, job, days Monday through Saturday). Column 2 (job) was empty. Everybody else had 2 or 3 things listed, I had zero. I'm kind of scared... but at least my name was there.

My computer has a virus and I have no idea how to get rid of it. Kaspersky detects it, but whenever I click "Fix Now" nothing happens.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Post in tech&computers.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

^ Awkward... :uhh:

What kind of person doesn't want to go to Alton Towers? My sister, that's who.

Mum: Let's go somevhere, just us.

Sister: Blackpooooool!

Mum: NO.

Me: Ooh, let's us journey to the place known as Alton Towers.

Sister: It's expensive, no point.

Mum: NO.

Stupid girl then goes comparing prices.

Today it's been another hot day and I've been playing football still. Way too sweaty D:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Has not been the best of days. Woke up really late and did not take my insulin shots. So my blood sugar has been crazy high for a good portion of the day. I tried to make plans for the day. I asked EVERYONE to see if I could chill with them. My best friend turned me down for no apperent reason. My lady friend (Hope to be girl friend soon) dont wont to talk. Asked all my friends who did not move away for the summer (this included my lady friend) Asked one ex girlfriend who has been trying to get back with me forever....She even turned me down. I'm not mad that they all turned me down (Some had to work or had other plans) but it sucks that EVERYONE I asked had something going on. Hell I even was willing to chill who I didnt even like.

Now to add more problems, the starter in my car is shot. It might start, it might not...

I really hope tomorrow is better.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I FINALLY FOUND HER <3

So I went looking for a cheap leather or ribbon belt through vintage shops and thrift stores for the 5th time in two weeks. I wanted to check out some shops which were all aligned on the same street, but I only found one of them (which was closed). So I figured I'd just grab something to eat (as much as possible for under 3$ [my budget]) and leave. I get out of Metro with a thousand calories under the form of a bag of chips, and lo and behold, the thrift store is right in front of me. I enter with 19 cents on me, finally find a nice belt, but it doesn't have the price on it. I go to the cash, glance at the sign saying "CASHIERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO CHANGE PRICES" and ask the woman, she says it's 99 cents, so I ask her if she can hold it. She says "We don't do holds, sorry." I said "Aw man, I had to buy chips, didn't I?". She gave me the belt for free.

I'll come back and drop a dollar soon, and maybe get another belt on top :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Cheap belts are classy now ? Or they're trendy and classy because their cheap ? I don't get it ...

It's like those [developmentally delayed]s who wear torn jeans, why not just buy some clothes off a hobo instead of shelling out $30 for torn jeans ?