Today...

Leoo

Going to Summer School because my school failed to keep its word :evil:

I got put into a class that was twice as advanced as the one I was supposed to be in. They wouldn't let me leave it, but they said that if I got a 62-64, they would round it up to 65 and I would at least pass. Since the class (Algebra) is already the hardest thing in the world to me, and it didn't help that they went and DOUBLED the difficulty on me for no reason, it was a pretty [cabbage]ty deal. Still, I did manage to get a 62, and yet they refuse to round it up now.

[bleep].

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I just kicked the football over into Grumpy Old Man's garden. Tonight, I have to go on a mission to retrieve it... if he hasn't taken it into his house by tonight. ;_;

But maaaaan, I am way out of shape. I gave up on jogging too easily >_< Think I'm going to start going again because one of my goals is to get a girlfriend before I'm twenty. Which is next year (turning 19 in July) so I may as well get a head start ^_^

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Slept for 12 hours, yesssss

:angry:

I ended up falling asleep at around 5am. Woke up on and off until about 11.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I used to have sleep problems, but then I forced myself to get up.

If you set an alarm at a somewhat early hour (8 or 9) is best, and absolutely refuse to sleep in or nap for any reason, your body will fix things pretty quickly, but be prepared for a hellish week or so.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I just kicked the football over into Grumpy Old Man's garden. Tonight, I have to go on a mission to retrieve it... if he hasn't taken it into his house by tonight. ;_;

But maaaaan, I am way out of shape. I gave up on jogging too easily >_< Think I'm going to start going again because one of my goals is to get a girlfriend before I'm twenty. Which is next year (turning 19 in July) so I may as well get a head start ^_^

You're male?

My thoughts exactly.

j0xPu5R.png

Watching Full Metal Jacket at the moment. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

A friend got me into Magic today, I went to go get my first deck. It came with a pack of cards and I pulled a card called Baneslayer Angel, apparently worth about $40. Didn't even pay for cards (not paying for a card game) so things are going well.

A friend got me into Magic today, I went to go get my first deck. It came with a pack of cards and I pulled a card called Baneslayer Angel, apparently worth about $40. Didn't even pay for cards (not paying for a card game) so things are going well.

Card games- the lottery for nerds.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Card games- the lottery for nerds.

:thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ate like 2 chicken pies today, more reasons to get a heart attack soon.. <_<

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Is it just me or do you people hate the mall ? I [bleep]ing hate it ...

I like the mall, what do you hate about it?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Is it just me or do you people hate the mall ? I [bleep]ing hate it ...

I like the mall, what do you hate about it?

I bet its the people, I [bleep]ing hate people at the mall.

Aside from the scent tsunamis those 'fashion' stores fire at you, I think malls are pretty fun. Especially if it's a mall with a piano store. Those are rare, but they are so worth it if you have a friend or two that are also musicians :D

But it's fun just to walk around with friends and dip in random stores you haven't checked out in a while. But I know exactly what you mean if you tend to go to malls alone.

wl7w9j.png