Today...

Leoo

Congrats.

How old ya, Dax?

Bit late, but 16.

Otherwise. Some people have been stealing food from my my friends and my bags. So we did the obvious thing. Got some laxative chocolate and laid a trap. Alas, nothing was stolen today, but we will try again tomorrow. Three of my mates ate the remaining laxative for teh lulz. One of 'ems playing squash all night and one's installing something out of town. The third is bludging around home. I wonder who I'd like to be. Haha.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Today I went shopping with my mum and sisters. Just picked up some snazzy things to wear to more formal events. Also got a white shirt that I want to spray paint on FREE HUGS for casual wear. Now to get my hands on spray paint and a stencil.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Oh my God my graphic design class is full of morons. There's this group of ~5 fat girls who run around the class room giggling and squealing, it's annoying as hell. And the 70-year-old teacher doesn't notice because he can't hear. Today one of the girls was playing some little-kid flash game online where you won by doing simple math problems. And she couldn't do them. She honestly was asking people around her what 7-2 and 1+3 were. She's a high-schooler. And whenever they run by my table they barge into the desk and knock all the papers off. 5 and a half more days....

/vent

Oh lord. I had a class like that my last year in high school. it was... very annoying.

As for today, I heard from personal that I am being transfered to electronics July 24th at wal mart. So [bleep]ing happy about this :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just got back from Iron Man 2.

Holy Christ, had a fun time, but not because of the movie. There was a HUGE mob of people there waiting to see the new Twilight movie. I don't mean people who like Twilight, those people I don't mind. These were the obsessed fangirls. (They showed up a 5 for a midnight opening.) I put on my troll face and went to work.

Reminds me of what I did with the Twilight actor autograph signings at the mall around here. I dressed up like Dracula from Symphony of the Night and went to work. "What is Twilight? A miserable pile of sparkly and bad writing! But enough talk, have at you!"

To make it hit home, a buddy of mine dressed up as Richter Belmont and we had an epic duel, complete with girls, guns, cars, and explosions.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Oh my God my graphic design class is full of morons. There's this group of ~5 fat girls who run around the class room giggling and squealing, it's annoying as hell. And the 70-year-old teacher doesn't notice because he can't hear. Today one of the girls was playing some little-kid flash game online where you won by doing simple math problems. And she couldn't do them. She honestly was asking people around her what 7-2 and 1+3 were. She's a high-schooler. And whenever they run by my table they barge into the desk and knock all the papers off. 5 and a half more days....

/vent

5½ more days??? When did you guys start?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Today.

I watched the sunrise.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My gaming mouse died. ;___;

@Wizz, which game is it? Im hoping my two Zelda OoT/MM are worth something in the future. got both of them on cartridge still.

Ducktales 2 for the NES.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

/vent

5½ more days??? When did you guys start?

Monday of last week. It's an optional summer class I'm taking so I can fit some other classes in during the regular school year. It's 6 hours of work per day so basically we just need to get in the total amount of hours in a class that we'd get doing one hour of work a day over the course of a semester.

Of course that's the theory, no one really does any work.

Today.

I watched the sunrise.

I would but there's no real clear areas around here. :thumbdown:

I would but I'm asleep at that time. :thumbup:

Boring day today, sat here munching my way through a couple o' hundred grams of raspberries due to there being no food in the house. :uhh:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

today i won a great debate on the national man day thread.

27e72286b1a116cf0d0f5136a8532040.gif

We had a good run without any obvious-trolls. RIP that run.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

today i won a great debate on the national man day thread.

27e72286b1a116cf0d0f5136a8532040.gif

We had a good run without any obvious-trolls. RIP that run.

you hate talking 2 me yet u wont stop replying to me and following me around on threads...odd..

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

It's not that we hate talking to you, it's that we hate it when you talk to us. At least if you were a funny troll it would be cool, but nah. Your sig's funny tho

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

It's not that we hate talking to you, it's that we hate it when you talk to us.

then dont talk 2 me first, damn, u guys talk 2 me first then i say somethin back and get [bleep]ed at for talking 2 u. use some damn logic. dis dudes been following me around all day and talkin 2 me and then tellin me not 2 talk 2 him.

At least if you were a funny troll it would be cool, but nah. Your sig's funny tho

why? u find me unattractive cuz im not an anime character off of manga?

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

It's not that we hate talking to you, it's that we hate it when you talk to us. At least if you were a funny troll it would be cool, but nah. Your sig's funny tho

then dont talk 2 me first, damn, u guys talk 2 me first then i say somethin back and get [bleep]ed at for talking 2 u. use some damn logic.

oh yeah I guess that makes sense. Sorry :-#

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Guys, stop [bleep]ing at him.