Today...

Leoo

I think it's funny how people get upset over trolls. I like trolls, they make things more interesting. :thumbsup: Remember that Indian guy (something like that?) from a few months back? That was hilarious.

To anyone replying to that guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE7CEycI7nc

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I think it's funny how people get upset over trolls. I like trolls, they make things more interesting. :thumbsup: Remember that Indian guy (something like that?) from a few months back? That was hilarious.

Man, he was good. His posts always ended with bro. And he actually made it funny for everyone. I liked him a little bit inside.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Indian guy was not one of the better trolls. I didn't find his stuff funny.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have decided to scrap my Java 3d Game engine project. Instead, I will be writing it in c++. The only reason why I wanted to use Java is to be able to use my game engine in an applet. Many of the features I want to have would cause too many errors and take too much time to perfect. C++ is pretty much just as portable and I can easily update everything. I will be using Lua as my scripting language.

Now I have to spend many hours redoing my engine flow chart on my dry erase board :???: :geek: .

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

Well. No more school for two weeks. Yeah. Getting out of something tomorrow, my group left me to do it alone.

Going on holidays Saturday, no plans to go outside until then, so I won't be seeing anyone (One more important that others. *Cue Nawwws and <3: s*) until next week sometime.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Today me and some friends played Magic all day. Intense 6-man FFA games lasted over an hour each, fun stuff haha.

On the topic of trolls, nobody can beat Clippy.

He was god. :mellow: :thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

One of my new avatars will haunt you in your sleep.

You will know which one.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You will know which one.

Dear god.

Is that a Gary Busey/Lady Gaga hybrid? ._o

I slept the entire day. Whee for no work and no school.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

CANADA DAY! And it's not raining. Aw yeah.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

You will know which one.

Dear god.

I think it's just Jim Carrey, no hybrid.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

CANADA DAY! And it's not raining. Aw yeah.

I didn't even know that Canada day existed until last year. Don't worry, I haven't remembered the 4th of July for several years either. I'm just not big on this "belonging to a country" business.

Gonna buy a Wacom Bamboo Fun medium today, oh yeah... :-D

C2b6gs7.png

July has now started, marking my 3 & 1/2 year point at TIF. Wow, I started here when I was hardly 13 years old. I feel so old now. This place has really grown on me.

Four and a half years here. The feeling is mutual. I was like 12, lol.

j0xPu5R.png

http://forum.tip.it/user/176066-senajitkaushik/

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

July has now started, marking my 3 & 1/2 year point at TIF. Wow, I started here when I was hardly 13 years old. I feel so old now. This place has really grown on me.

Four and a half years here. The feeling is mutual. I was like 12, lol.

I'm getting near to four myself. Kinda weird. I actually have known about TIF since I was 11 or something, when my friend joined and showed it to me.

C2b6gs7.png

Went to school and did stuff. Lucky for me another class was doing enterprise day or something and we got to play rounders and gold during the first two lessons. :thumbsup:

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

You will know which one.

Dear god.

It is Jim Carrey.

YEAH CANADA DAY

I live in Maine so, I can celebrate it too right? Just a hop skip and jump to Canada.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You will know which one.

Dear god.

It is Jim Carrey.

YEAH CANADA DAY

I live in Maine so, I can celebrate it too right? Just a hop skip and jump to Canada.

Wait... which one?

The one with the pipe or the one with the shiny wig? ._o

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men