Today...

Leoo

The mall has it's uses with almost everything you could need in one place. I'm not big on shopping though.

Anyways, I got all my [cabbage] together for going camping tomorrow through the 4th. I still need to pack it though. This is the last year I can go, and I'm going to miss it a [cabbage] load (I'll be over 18 next year and it's a boyscout camp so once you're 18 you're out basically). I'm not going to miss being a boyscout at all though, I hate pretty much everything about it but camp and the friends who are still in it.

Anyways, I'll be gone for a week with no internet or anything. Try not to miss me too much.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

So to sum up today, went to a friend's and learned to play Magic. We all got our event Jirachis and had a few rounds of 4-Player Pokemon battling. We had hamburgers rolled into hot dog shapes for dinner because they only had hot dog buns. Then we drove over to Target, I acquired a Magic core deck to get started, went down to the local plaza for shenanigans, then now I got home and i'm on TIF, looking up prices for audio systems. Fun day.

I ignored my Bio assignment due on Wednesday. I know I'll regret it Tuesday night, but the workload isn't THAT bad, considering I've already done most of it.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

My town doesn't have a mall. : <

EDIT - And I swear the employees of Telstra are laughing at me while they sacrifice a goat to whatever eldritch god they worship.

Whats worse is that because they own ALL the damn lines, they get lazy and forget "Oh right, other companies use it also and there's a lot of traffic, but because we're Telstra our REAL Policy is NOT to help them and milk as much money as we can"

Also today my car ran out of rego. when I go into town with a mate tomorrow morning I'll check my account to see if my missing 2 months pay is there. if it isn't.... so help me god the Army is going to be dealing with one VERY pissed off Soldier. (Especially since Im discharging on Tuesday night and I want my money.)

Popoto.~<3

Stayed up til 2 a.m. watching the most extreme lightning display of my life. It was so eerie. The actual storm has passed, and there's not a cloud in the night sky, but there's streaks of lightning jumping everywhere. Like, not even touching the ground. It has to be twice as intense as any cloud-to-ground lightning I've ever seen. It's almost surreal.

Man I love living in the Midwest.

Edit: Just watched a lightning bolt rise from a town 5 miles from my farm and streak directly above my house.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Stayed up til 2 a.m. watching the most extreme lightning display of my life. It was so eerie. The actual storm has passed, and there's not a cloud in the night sky, but there's streaks of lightning jumping everywhere. Like, not even touching the ground. It has to be twice as intense as any cloud-to-ground lightning I've ever seen. It's almost surreal.

Man I love living in the Midwest.

Edit: Just watched a lightning bolt rise from a town 5 miles from my farm and streak directly above my house.

Lucky, I love thunderstorms, but alas I live here in Maine.

So we miss out on the amazing lightning displays.

I would love to go to the midwest some summer just to watch the storms.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's 1:15 am and I just got home from a... I'm not sure.

I can't remember I think it was a restaurant or bar. I remember music. Whatever sleepy as hell and I noticed my comp was on TIF, going to sleep then I'll get my [cabbage] together.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Yeah, it's the people. :-|

You sound like the kind of guy that doesn't interact with people you don't like in any shape of form, is the sight of them what offends you?

[Edit] I'm on a roll of new page beginnings lately.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Revising for my physics exam tomorrow.

Bought an album and an EP of iTunes with the money remaining on my gift card that my mom got.

I shall now make some lunch.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Yeah, it's the people. :-|

You sound like the kind of guy that doesn't interact with people you don't like in any shape of form, is the sight of them what offends you?

[Edit] I'm on a roll of new page beginnings lately.

Yeah, that makes sense. If I don't like them, why interact with them ? You answered your own question.

EDIT: Naw, it's not the sight. Why would I go to the mall to "interact" with people, I choose the company that I keep, and you don't find them in malls.

I don't understand your post so I'm just going to rephrase that. What is it about the people at the mall that pisses you off?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Haha, the mall. Some kids go there with no money in their pockets and no intentions of browsing. They're just there to interact and see what everyone is wearing. We don't have a mall in my town so everyone uses Walmart to get their social fix.

Haha, the mall. Some kids go there with no money in their pockets and no intentions of browsing. They're just there to interact and see what everyone is wearing.

What's wrong with that?

Well nothing's really wrong with that. It would be a much more boring place without them. I just think it's pretty funny. But as for doing that in Walmart, something is terribly wrong there.

Also today my car ran out of rego. when I go into town with a mate tomorrow morning I'll check my account to see if my missing 2 months pay is there. if it isn't.... so help me god the Army is going to be dealing with one VERY pissed off Soldier. (Especially since Im discharging on Tuesday night and I want my money.)

We'll be having a fun time. :thumbsup:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

We had to sell our 4 month old Labradoodle because it was too much for my mum (who was her main carer) to handle.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Labradoodle

Funniest word ever. :shock: And to think of all these wasted years I spent with the word "minpin".

Then you obviously haven't heard of a peekapoo! My grandparents own one. They look as funny as they sound:

peekapoo.jpg

wl7w9j.png

Yeah.... about that one.... The thing with the peekapoo is that it's trying too hard. It's begging me to find humor in it's name, like a dog begging me for table scraps. The more it begs, the less inclined I am to give. Too contrived. Not impressed. Not my cup of dog.

Yeah.... So let's just put this whole thing behind us. :? Including me saying cup of dog. Sometimes I do things without thinking them through.

Yeah.... So let's just put this whole thing behind us. :? Including me saying cup of dog. Sometimes I dog things without thinking them through.

I saw that.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.