Today...

Leoo

Cheap belts are classy now ? Or they're trendy and classy because their cheap ? I don't get it ...

Since when do I dress classy? Oh, and I don't wear trendy clothing, or at least not to fit with the trend.

[Edit] Oh, and it's cheap because it's from a thrift store. Paying a lot for your clothing doesn't mean you have good style. People pay a lot for designer clothing because 1) it's good quality 2) they're willing to pay that much. I'm not.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Went with a friend to his dad's friend's house for a rubber zodiac, somehow ended up cleaning out this guy's yard and garage. It wasn't bad, though. Despite not doing it often I fairly enjoy some manual labor.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Eating Doritos at 4am, still slightly drunk after seeing a friends band play. :thumbsup:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

As expected, my line was down at 8 o'clock (I finish work at 10:45) so I talked to the supervisor who said if I want to I can go home. So me and my co-general leave (the operator asked yesterday to go home early today) and I'm sitting at home. I also wasn't working with the potentially-antisocial/maybe just hates me girl. She was on the schedule, but was called in early for something else so she went home and they brought over the guy I work best with.

So overall... great day!

Avatar: The Last Airbender is SUCH a good show.

I just watched every episode of that over the last week lol. It is pretty damn good, especially for a kids show.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I just watched every episode of that over the last week lol. It is pretty damn good, especially for a kids show.

I agree. I've started watching it recently.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Might aswell jump on and say I really like it as well. Finished watching the whole series a couple years ago ...

Might aswell jump on and say I really like it as well. Finished watching the whole series a couple years ago ...

Watched it only a little bit. Might watch it again sometime though.

j0xPu5R.png

I always thought the characters in it were really annoying :\ The story was actually kind of interesting, it's just that the dialogue was so nails-on-chalkboard all the time.

Oh, random awesome story:

So last year when I went to a Muse concert, me and my friends were hanging out down near the floor before the show started. This was like an hour or two before it started, so they were still finishing the set-up. We were right next to the hall where the musicians come out of, talking with a security guard to pass the time. He mentioned this is where they'll be coming out when it starts, so we asked him if he could sit there since there weren't many seats in the area (we had the nosebleed seats ;_; ), and he was fine with it. AWESOME. So about 30 minutes before it started there was this guy I thought looked familiar that walked out and stood in the area for a few minutes. My friend was like, "dude that guy looks legit, he's in black and wearing the ear piece and everything."

It hit me when the show started: That guy was Morgan Nicholls, Muse's 4th live member that plays all the instruments they don't have enough hands for. I knew he was a part of the band of course, just hadn't really seen his face many times. I proceeded to give probably the biggest :l face ever, since he was definitely within talking distance and I probably could've had a chat with him if he wasn't too busy.

Now, the awesome part... I was watching a video of where the Gorillaz kind of show how they progressed through their first two albums, touring and recording and all. Near the end I saw Morgan in there, playing bass. I did some research and found out he actually played with the Gorillaz a bit during their second album, and I think he might have even been the one that recorded the famous bass line to Feel Good Inc. Oh, and apparently he was the inspiration for Murdoc Nichols' name.

Why didn't I talk to him ;_; Next thing I know he, The Fall of Troy, and Justice are going to collaborate to make an electro-rock album. >.<

Note: It's significant because I really only like a few bands yet follow them religiously. Muse, Gorillaz, The Fall of Troy and Justice are four of maybe 7 of them XD

wl7w9j.png

Why didn't I talk to him ;_; Next thing I know he, The Fall of Troy, and Justice are going to collaborate to make an electro-rock album. >.<

Have you been following Thomas Erak's Twitter account? He's started a new band and they're debuting in Seattle next month. No name has been released or anything yet though.

In other news I woke up at 5:30 everyday this past week for a 6.5 hour class where I sit and mess around with Photoshop all day. God I'm so tired, yet I don't feel like going to sleep. -_-

It is 3:30pm, I just woke up, and now I am eating croissants. My life is good.

3:30? Wow you must be in Australia or something, it's 10:30 here.

ON TOPIC:

I was forced to help a friend of mine bake a myriad of thing today. We spent like 50$ on the ingredients. But the smile on her face was satisfying enough.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Got home from work, Bioshock 2 came in the mail from Gamefly, finished Mass Effect 2, put it back in the mail. Played a little bit of Bioshock 2. Proceeded to watch a few quicklooks on Giantbomb. Finished the latest quest in Runescape. Revisted the site that does my randomly generated signatures to put some new ones in there. Now, I'm about to read Scott Pilgrim 3 in preparation for the movie so I can pretend I had heard of it before seeing the movie trailers. I guess you could say today was a pretty full day. I guess you could also say this was a pretty terribly formed paragraph, but you aren't that rude are you?

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Today I officially have a best friend.

BOOYA.

High five?

...and the insomnia continues. 3:45 in the morning and I'm still up. With a bunch of Aussies and whatever you call people from New Zealand.

15cbz0y.jpg

BOOYA.

High five?

...and the insomnia continues. 3:45 in the morning and I'm still up. With a bunch of Aussies and whatever you call people from New Zealand.

Try sleeping naked.

And yes, I don't really like having best friends, so this is kinda significant to me. (yeah, weird, whatever)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

BOOYA.

High five?

I'm reading some Asimov and waiting for my dinner to cook. Garlic steak. Mmm.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

BOOYA.

High five?

I'm having the same problem. I'm going to bed at 11 every night, the earliest I actually fall asleep is 2. Didn't sleep till 6am yesterday. I don't like it :/

BOOYA.

High five?

You know you love us. :mrgreen:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

BOOYA.

High five?

Try sleeping naked.

And yes, I don't really like having best friends, so this is kinda significant to me. (yeah, weird, whatever)

Naked, eh?

And yeah, I love you all.

15cbz0y.jpg