Today...

Leoo

Trying to decide what to make the next CD for my car. I have P.O.S - Never Better, Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass, and The Killing Tree - The Romance of Helen Trent. Do I go for the classic self titled Rage Against the Machine, something more indie like Minus the Bear or Driftless Pony Club, or something entirely different?

Edit: Going for DPC right now. I'll eventually burn a few more. I can fit two albums on one disk this way though.

And replace None Shall Pass with Music For Earthworms. :3

Augh. 1k/2k words for my Drama essay. Massive yawnfest.

EDIT - Someone on my Facebook just uploaded a folder of his drawings. They were photos with the Sketch filter thing in Photoshop. I laughed so so hard. Someone called him on it, and he was like "well I drew that picture of the guy's face." We all laughed. He most definitely did not draw that picture of that guy's face.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Trying to decide what to make the next CD for my car. I have P.O.S - Never Better, Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass, and The Killing Tree - The Romance of Helen Trent. Do I go for the classic self titled Rage Against the Machine, something more indie like Minus the Bear or Driftless Pony Club, or something entirely different?

Edit: Going for DPC right now. I'll eventually burn a few more. I can fit two albums on one disk this way though.

And replace None Shall Pass with Music For Earthworms. :3

Augh. 1k/2k words for my Drama essay. Massive yawnfest.

EDIT - Someone on my Facebook just uploaded a folder of his drawings. They were photos with the Sketch filter thing in Photoshop. I laughed so so hard. Someone called him on it, and he was like "well I drew that picture of the guy's face." We all laughed. He most definitely did not draw that picture of that guy's face.

Lmao, I think it's funny when people post things when they can easily be called out for lying. Then they lie some more saying you're wrong. Lulzy.

This is why I don't like living with people from India. My cousin is sleeping on the floor and it's 7:30pm. Can't really do anything loud.

I need to change these bedsheets but this memory foam mattress is stuff in and stuck >_<

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

In class with the girl with big boobs. Yum.

THE girl? Man, wait til you get to university, they have entire rows of big [bleep]. Literally, five girls with huge knockers all sat in the same row in my biochemistry class and all I had to do to introduce myself to them was complain about how nutty and bad our professor was. Then it's all huurs and duurs from there before I'm taking a "better look" at their "assets".

hiccup.png

In class with the girl with big boobs. Yum.

THE girl? Man, wait til you get to university, they have entire rows of big [bleep]. Literally, five girls with huge knockers all sat in the same row in my biochemistry class and all I had to do to introduce myself to them was complain about how nutty and bad our professor was. Then it's all huurs and duurs from there before I'm taking a "better look" at their "assets".

It's a bowling class lol. I wasn't expecting much until I saw her and was like: :shock:

I got a new sweatshirt today, its nice, comfortable, and nice.

ITS SPECIAL.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

English exam in and hour and a bit. Fun. >_> Didn't study that much as I have a much more important and hard Maths test tomorrow, and I was *attempting* to study for that. Damn I can't wait until holidays, it'll be a total winfest of nothingness. :pray:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

English went alright, though part two is two essays, so not looking forward to it.

Also, I'm fighting away a migraine right now.

I'M NOT GOING TO SLEEP, YOU MIGRAINE SON'[bleep]!

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Stood up for 8 hours working in the machine shop. I need better shoes for this, coolant has corroded the grip on the bottom of these ones :unsure:

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Got my surround system today. Got a phillips 1000 watt system. At volume level 13 it shakes my house. It goes up to 62 volume. I am currently installing linux to my dev computer. I built a country-based IP block system for my website nullbrain.com. If anyone from the US visits, they get an access denied message.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

I got a new sweatshirt today, its nice, comfortable, and nice.

ITS SPECIAL.

THE BEST TIME TO WEAR A STRIPED SWEATER

The funny thing is its a striped sweater.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang