Today...

Leoo

I have no idea what any of the above conversation means, at all.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

im bonkers.

anyways im off to get car and and crash and smash my guys, later..

In other news:

Got a 100 on my Philosophy test

And according to my parents I'm a wishy washy relativistic pinko commie. Quite literally. lold

You sneaky dog, you. To think I actually believed you were gone. I cried all night, you know.

Today a friend of mine rode the motorcycle he bought by selling drugs to school and locked it up at the bike rack. So I roll up on my real bike and see a motorcycle there. Twas awesome, and after school we watched him pretend to know how to ride it. He was too short, I think.

My friend offered 90$ for my copy of Reach.

Im so tempted.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My friend offered 90$ for my copy of Reach.

Im so tempted.

Why wouldn't he just go buy if for $60? Hint: do it and buy another.

I dont know. I turned down the offer.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

H2PM, that wasn't smart. Did you think that through! You could have pocketed $30!

And spent it on gas going to get another copy of the game :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

H2PM, that wasn't smart. Did you think that through! You could have pocketed $30!

Shut up. Also, it looks like I get like, two hours of class. My animation teacher decided he would be in LA doing things other than teaching me how to animate. Selfish jerk.

Thirty dollars worth of gas gets me over 300 miles. I really hope he doesn't have to drive that far to get the game :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Thirty dollars worth of gas gets me over 300 miles. I really hope he doesn't have to drive that far to get the game :lol:

Do you drive a moped?

Do you drive a moped?

Honda Civic. It gets 32 mpg.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Do you drive a moped?

Honda Civic. It gets 32 mpg.

Yum. Ford Escape, gets like 28.

Ford Futura. .....[bleep] you Metric system. <_<

in other news. Fun day @ work, got a new gaming mouse (Sidewinder X5) and im going to attack my shoes with Glen20 because holy hell they smell. O_O

Try putting your shoes in a plastic bag then leave them in a freezer overnight, will get rid of the smell.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

The most successful people in this world jump on opportunities and invest.

The most hated people in this world sit back and collect. :wink:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Went to bowling class with the girl with big boobs. She made it worth it, my best friend also showed up, and hung out until class was over. After that him and I went to his house, played some Wii Spots -- bowling to be exact -- and then him and I went bowling alone. Now we're at my house and gonna play some games.