Today...

Leoo

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Aww, I'm gonna miss you, Saru. You were secretly one of my favorite tifers and every time you posted you made me happy. But I guess everyone has to leave at some point to do bigger and better things, so have fun on that new fancy board.

Drop by for a few visits every once in a while, ok?

He'd rather not say.

Was it due to my occasional gay jokes? Because I'm sorry, I really am!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

He sounded too much like one of my friends, which annoyed me, but I still miss him. ;_;

Otherwise, going to a mate's place to study Chem in some twenty minutes, but Dad's not home, so I can't get there.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Hehe. Not much study was done today, but more than if I didn't go. Ended up Jack Black soundboard pranking people. Then I wrote penis on maybe 6 or 7 sticky notes and stuck them around their kitchen. Now I can't go back until I apologise to his dad. Not sure if I will man up and do so, or just let it go. His dad doesn't seem like the guy who'd be that serious about it for too long, so I don't know. The sucky part is that his dad is the deputy principal at our school, so I'll have a very small chance of seeing him (only two two hour exams left), but ah well. I think I'm thinking this through too much.

We're having tacos soon.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Found out my mate will be making almost a full recovery. I don't think I posted about him here but he was a sapper deployed to afghanistan to fill in for some injured soldiers. He was patrolling and his mate stepped on an IED. He lost all his teeth, face was ripped up, he got badly burnt and whether or not he would keep one of his legs was iffy. He will walk again in 6 months or so, but he will obviously need false teeth. 2 of his mates lost both their legs.

Spent all day trying to fix a PC which has its registry raped beyond recognition. So tomorrow we're just re-installing the OS instead. waste of time and money. Also working on a Mac tomorrow for the first time.

In non-work related news: going away for the weekend with a friend at a hotel. sadly it's gunna be hard to FIND a booking because we forgot its the start of the School Holidays. >.<

Popoto.~<3

Passed up the opportunity to see a demolition derby yesterday because I didn't want to spend the $12 to get into the fair (used to be $10, but because they let Special Needs people AND their caretakers in free they didn't make enough or something). So I stayed home and played Diablo 2 for a bit. On the plus side, this is my second last week of work before I take a full week off to go North and sleep in a tent. I miss that part of Summer vacation.

Had an interesting day at work today... was in a really pooty mood pretty much since I woke up, people were just making it worse. I managed to keep my calm, and keep myself to myself... mostly by just staying away from people.

I have told a few of my managers ( That I know I can trust) about what is going on so at least some people at work know in case something happens. They are going to do a risk assessment for me tomorrow so that when I get back on Thursday I will know what I can and cant do on my department or around the store.

I have lost 3 lbs, not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing... well a good thing as I am overweight, but maybe a bad thing for the baby? I am not sure, I will be asking the midwife thursday.... its still off saying I have the midwife.

I am hoping that I get out of this pooty mood soon because its starting to annoy me now :-/

I led on the sofa earlier to watch last nights x-factor that dad had taped for me, and then 2 hours later I woke up... I suppose I had better get used to things like that happening lol.

Today has in general... for me... been pooty!

I just found out that my older brother is moving to L.A. on October 5th. I'm really upset that I just found this out because I already don't see him much as it is, even with him only being an hour away. The only time I see him now is when he comes down to my house for a few days, then we don't see him for around 6-7 months. Now it'll probably be a year before we see him again (after the move) because he's constantly busy. Granted he is coming down here either today or tomorrow, but that still won't make up for the fact that I won't be seeing him for so long. He'll only be here for a few days anyway, which sucks even more since I really enjoy his company.

Getting paid for my illustrative work I produced for England Rugby Travel. Not sure whether the money should go towards my longboard or a decent pair of headphones for my music. I'll be doing some more work in the near future.

I'll be getting some new wheels for my longboard for free.

I also managed to do 2000m on a rowing machine in 10 minutes, so all in all it's been a great day.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Got new classes in college: Human Resources and Marketing. Finally going to learn vital business aspects. :wink:

Oh yeah, I ate a McDonalds lunch for the first time in years.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg