Today...

Leoo

My mom bought one of those shake-weights today.

I have to bite my lip to keep from laughing when I see her using it.

Dude, my mother bought one of those to.

I was really disappointed. Gimmicks, gimmicks everywhere.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Watching pawn starts right now with my father. Also just ordered a OtterBox phone case for my new phone. Hope its worth the cash I paid for it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

No more exams and two weeks of nothing. HELL YEAH. Looks like I'm year 12 fully now. How cool am I?

Bio exam was really, really easy. Finished it in 1 hour and 15 minutes, sat there for 45 minutes with the rest of my class. Not sure how we were meant to use the whole two hours. :s Ah well. Time to do whatever. :thumbsup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Today I saw something. My mom was at the hospital getting her eyes checked and the T.V. was tuned to CBS, and a political ad came on. First sentence "Everything Claire McCaskil says is wrong." A republican ad to replace her obviously. That's the first time I ever saw an ad on T.V. that just came out and said that though. I've saw things on the internet but first time seeing it on T.V. I also liked the one where they were slandering some rep and tried to demonize him saying he backed Al Gore as president. Al Gore. (They made sure to emphasize Al Gore in the ad.)

Today I saw something. My mom was at the hospital getting her eyes checked and the T.V. was tuned to CBS, and a political ad came on. First sentence "Everything Claire McCaskil says is wrong." A republican ad to replace her obviously. That's the first time I ever saw an ad on T.V. that just came out and said that though. I've saw things on the internet but first time seeing it on T.V. I also liked the one where they were slandering some rep and tried to demonize him saying he backed Al Gore as president. Al Gore. (They made sure to emphasize Al Gore in the ad.)

Haha, some of them are funny due to their ridiculousness.

My two favorites (both in favor for Meg Whitman, Republican Californian Governor candidate)

1) Bill Clinton says Democrat candidate does not tell the truth.

2) Democrat candidate was quoted saying "All I do is sue people nowadays." I later find out he's attorney general. :---)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

today i woke up 20 hours ago. I plan on crying myself to sleep this morning, hopefully being able to force myself awake in time for class. Than maybe crashing a funeral.

"fun" day amirite?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Brought a Vibrant Blue PSP 3000 + 8GB Card + 9 "gifts" on e-bay today for $243 AU.

First time I've ever brought something online. :ohnoes:

And work was slow. We finished everything up before lunch then spent the next few hours trying to keep us from being bored. Including Nerf gun wars.

Popoto.~<3

today i woke up 20 hours ago. I plan on crying myself to sleep this morning, hopefully being able to force myself awake in time for class. Than maybe crashing a funeral.

Your life is average.

I pity the average

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The Misadventures of Flapjack. I say thumbs down to that pseudo spengbabbery. :thumbdown: They couldn't capture the quintessence of crust art if their lives depended on it. :thumbdown: again.

I hate these new cartoons. The voice acting sucks, the plot lines are stupid, the animation is horrible. Especially those mass produced CN or Nick ones that look like flash / vector animation from Newgrounds.

What happened to Scooby Doo [[bleep], I loved that show], Tom & Jerry, Pinky and the Brain, and to a certain extent Justice League. Maaaan, those were good.

^ This man speaks the truth. Most of these new age cartoons are crap, filled with horrible characters and random, annoying plots.

I concur.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Have any of you seen Fanboy and Chumchum? I could not fathom a worse cartoon if you paid me. I've gotten to the point of not liking any tv program, but this one really stirs up something inside of me.

I shed a tear for the youth of today.

What infuriates me is those [cabbage]ty Teletubbies rip offs, EVERY [bleep]IGN DAY I endure it by flipping past 22 to go to 20 for the 7:30 news. Makes my blood just evaporate.

It's just so [cabbage], I mean I know it's for people who cant chew yet but for [bleep]s sake.

boohbah1.jpg

b00ht54p_303_170.jpg

The silly little voices, the plushy characters, just everything about it.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'd rather be Ludovico'd Dora the Explorer than bear watching 3 seconds of this.