Today...

Leoo

I purposely get others sick, to toughen them up. They'll thank me when a pandemic comes.

Today is school prizegiving. I'm getting a cup for 1st in History. Woo. Oh, and I see you Wongtong, stalking this thread. Go to school you hippie.

How nice of you, Felix :P

How would you get someone sick on purpose, exactly? Sneezing/coughing on them?

I feel like I'm too stupid/clueless to be in my current high-level History class.

We had a debate the other day, and my outline was craptastic compared to my group members'. They had it all typed up, with 2 pages worth of good debate material. I had a measly little list.

I'm re-doing it for our debate over Andrew Jackson next class, but I'm still pretty clueless. My group is arguing that Jackson's dealings with the Indians are not unlawful and that the Indians are not foreign.

But I'm skimming through the documents we're supposed to read, and I cannot find anything/little that justifies what we are arguing. Yet my group members have a huge list on justifications.

I'm surprised I have a B in that class.

Got to see Kevin Hart live at my school :D

Best thing I could have done whilst skipping phych101. Great time. Can't wait for Comedy Central to air it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Just washed my car.

Still dirty, but cleaner than before. I hate doing anything hygiene related, apparently this includes cars too. <_<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I got a bag of plastic army men (awesome), and they were cheap crap that had seams on the bottom that prevented them from standing (not awesome). Just spend an hour with a knife shaving the seams off, 57 of the original 60 can stand now, and all is awesome again.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Writing a story that's past due, after the quarter has already ended, at almost 12. [bleep] yeah procrastination.

That's nothing. Tomorrow I have to write two essays and do a semester's worth of sketchbook assignments before the term ends on Friday. One of the essays is already a week late, and there's an essay from before that that I just decided not to do.

Today was a pretty bad day, actually. I did nothing at all, when I had planned on doing at least something.

Sketchbooks are just drawing [cabbage]. I'm talking three short stories, two of which were due over a month ago, all need to be written tonight (really by last night) and grades closed yesterday. I have a 31 in the class. And this is the last quarter that counts before I'm in college.

Not that this needs to be a one-upping contest or anything, we're both pretty screwed :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

English class always has the most pointless assignments. We have to make a 3-dimensional display about our personal culture; not necessarily ethnicity or anything like that, basically just stuff we like. :roll: So I'm gonna tape a bunch of stuff to a guitar amp tonight and cross my fingers. We've had like 2 weeks to do this. And I've been writing/procrastinating on writing a poem about personal culture for the past couple hours. None of this will help me in the future >_>

I've actually taken a liking to writing poetry. It's fun to write down some [cabbage] and make people try to interpret its meaning. I'm apparently pretty good at it too. That does sound dumb though, just make your "personal culture" as offensive as possible and see how that goes for you.

Edit: one story down, the rest to be [cabbage] tomorrow morning.

15cbz0y.jpg

So it turns out minties act as a laxative.

I would think :unsure:

O_O

Thank god I stopped liking them years ago...

You always quote Dan's posts...

Something to share, Tim?

I love lamp.

Popoto.~<3

Sketchbooks are just drawing [cabbage].

If you took art as a subject you'd think different, around 80% of it is coursework (sketchbooks/ observational drawings, research). It's a very intensive subject.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Quick question:

Can you buy Visa Pre-paid cards by yourself at a store when you're under 18? And can you activate them yourself if you are under 18?

Sketchbooks are just drawing [cabbage].

If you took art as a subject you'd think different, around 80% of it is coursework (sketchbooks/ observational drawings, research). It's a very intensive subject.

Oh I know how much work art is, having almost failed several art classes in my day. I would choose drawing over writing for something you'd have to do last minute though.

Anyways, I got a 70% in my creative writing class. My teacher says he has no clue how it happened. I think he's lying and he bumped my grade up. I don't know why he wouldn't just tell me though.

15cbz0y.jpg

Quick question:

Can you buy Visa Pre-paid cards by yourself at a store when you're under 18? And can you activate them yourself if you are under 18?

I'm pretty sure you can. I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed, since it's basically a gift-card. I assume you're doing it to purchase something online?

OT: Hi. It's been like three days or something since I've posted here. ITT I mean.

Writing a story that's past due, after the quarter has already ended, at almost 12. [bleep] yeah procrastination.

That's nothing. Tomorrow I have to write two essays and do a semester's worth of sketchbook assignments before the term ends on Friday. One of the essays is already a week late, and there's an essay from before that that I just decided not to do.

Today was a pretty bad day, actually. I did nothing at all, when I had planned on doing at least something.

Curious Saru is curious as to why you did not do your homework. Need I pull out the rusty saw blade and cryogenic chamber? *sigh* Put your foot on the table please. This little piggy isn't going to the market today.

I've started my research paper :)))))))))))))))))))))))

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

[hide= Interesting story with coarse language, you have been warned] So I woke this morning rather rough. I was angry at my self for not getting two sketchbook assignments done for my Art class, the quarter ends tomorrow but they were due Wednesday. Continuing on with my usual morning routine, I discover the my cats decided to eat the trash, making a nice mess all over the place. This made me teeter on the edge of full on rage. Finished cleaning that up I went to find some ibuprofen for my slight headache, not finding it in its usual spot, I went overboard, swearing, throwing various objects around, I was pissed. I then find it right in front of me the whole time, took a few, then went on to school, with my art folder and sketchbook, without breakfast. Still smoldering in my pointless rage, I make my way to my English class early, I needed to discuss some homework assignments with the teacher, on the way there is a flight of stairs that some white trash, and I mean WHITE TRASH, they are known throughout the school as the usual [bleep]es and [bleep], hang around. They usually are not in the way, but today they were. In plain view I make my way up the stairs, the girls don't get out of the way, so I push my way through them. Just as I round the corner from the stairs one of the white trash yells at me: "[wagon]!", The headmaster of the school was coming down the hall from the corner of the stair well, so I made a quick turn on my heels, went right up to the girl's face, and yelled as loud as I have ever yelled before: "WELL IF YOU WEREN'T IN THE [bleep]ING WAY, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO PUSH MY WAY THROUGH YOUR FAT ASSES, [bleep]!". Just then the Headmaster rounds the corner and the white trash shoves me to the ground. At that point I knew I was in for a detention, but during the meeting with the Head and Co-Head Masters, I got away scott free and the girl got two days in school detention. Justice has been served.[/hide]

Ever since that point, my day has been going great.

Im usually a calm and collective guy, but today showed how I could be a totally different person that I have never seen before.

It was kind of scary.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang