Today...

Leoo

HOORAY no more bleeding noses ever again!!

I went to the hospital and a doctor shoved a metal rod up my nose and did some freaky [cabbage] to it and now I will rarely have any bleeding noses! (I've had about 24 in the past 2 weeks or so)

Yesss!

I'm now jealous of the fact that you've had 24 noses in only 2 weeks.

Nah, but seriously, that's kind of freaky. Did he like, leave the rod up your nose? And can you feel it?

16185_s.gif

My mum just came out of nowhere and came me a head massage. Best feeling ever :thumbsup:

My girlfriend does that, it is so nice <3:

Today I had school. Nothing really interesting except I've basically finished my final piece in art - just need to add one more little bit - when I am done I will upload for anyone who is interested to see :thumbup:

Tonight I'm going to a party organised by my girlfriend, should be lovely :thumbup:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

My girlfriend and I deiced to do christmas early this year. She will be leaving next Tuesday once she is done with her classes, so we wanted to do it now before finals.

This is what I got for her.

[hide=]

The main gift:

3012bnr.jpg

The funny gift:

2isebm0.jpg

The message with the funny gift:

n20tnq.jpg[/hide]

I dont have picture of the gift she got me, but she got me a beautiful fossile watch. Feel like a bad ass with this thing on.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Can't sleep due to heat. In like 8 or so hours my mate is picking me up as I promised to go shopping with him and his girlfriend as he gets bored after a while. If you ask me she must never take him bra or underwear shopping.

Day 1 of being devoid of freedom. I feel like [cabbage].

Some advice for you, don't get caught.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

My girlfriend and I deiced to do christmas early this year. She will be leaving next Tuesday once she is done with her classes, so we wanted to do it now before finals.

This is what I got for her.

[hide=]

The main gift:

3012bnr.jpg

The funny gift:

2isebm0.jpg

The message with the funny gift:

n20tnq.jpg[/hide]

I dont have picture of the gift she got me, but she got me a beautiful fossile watch. Feel like a bad ass with this thing on.

Very nice :D

Can't sleep due to heat. In like 8 or so hours my mate is picking me up as I promised to go shopping with him and his girlfriend as he gets bored after a while. If you ask me she must never take him bra or underwear shopping.

Day 1 of being devoid of freedom. I feel like [cabbage].

Some advice for you, don't get caught.

Exactly. Burn all evidence.

I sold all my textbooks, got my hair cut *too short.... again* and went to my old job for some food. And realized what [cabbage] that place is.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

This is my last week of being a teenager. I can already start to feel the dementia kicking in.

lmao you're only 17? LOL.

srry.

I'll be 20 next week

I'm 19. I thought eighteen and nineteen were still considered [adult] teenage years since it's in the name.

Yeah I was about to say, you're BOTH teenagers. :rolleyes:

ThirTEEN, SevenTEEN, EightTEEN, NineTEEN.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

California, going to roughly san fransisco for 5 weeks to visit family and get my ski on.

Oh and I keep forgetting that I'm 20 in 2 days.

My home ski slopes got like 25+ inches the past few days.

Be jealous.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

7 days of school till break for me!

5 for me.

guybrush_dance.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So I'm not getting kicked out of my house. Its whatever. I did get to call my mom asinine though :)

I said

"well, mom, here's the thing, you always say the tone matters, but does it really? I mean, if I called you asinine, which I do think you are, but I said it in a nice tone you wouldn't think it was bad? I'm so confused@"

:) She never even caught on. herp derp.

But yea but I'm planning on moving out in April.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I went to the hospital and a doctor shoved a metal rod up my nose and did some freaky [cabbage] to it and now I will rarely have any bleeding noses! (I've had about 24 in the past 2 weeks or so)

Yesss!

Coincidence that you've been in China for 2 weeks or so?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yesss!

Coincidence that you've been in China for 2 weeks or so?

Oh, nah. The nose bleeds started right after I got off the plane and walked into the Hong Kong airport. (I literally had to dash to the bathroom for tissues right after getting off the plane)

The doctor said it was because its too dry ehre or something.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Seems like the main page of tipit isn't working, but I bypassed it by going directly to the forum.

Don't have to work today, gonna figure out how to properly mod dragon age today, AND THEN I'LL TAKE A POTATO CHIP, AND EAT IT. I mean play it.

AND THEN I'LL TAKE A POTATO CHIP, AND EAT IT. I mean play it.

Play a potato chip? :blink: Must be some sort of new technology I haven't heard of before...

Rang the bell for the Salvation Army bucket today. Got done at around 11, and now we are supposed to have a blizzard hit us. Warning is out until tomorrow night.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!