Today...

Leoo

It's a snow day here in Glastonbury, England. Today was the last day of school, too. In a way, that's good but a teacher who's worked at our school for a long time is leaving.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Well damn, my cousins for London are coming over today. I like them but they're coming today which is when schools breaks up. For God's sake, allow us a bit of time for ourselves please :rolleyes: I guess this means that we're not going to any other cousin's house over the break.

Gotta clear my browsing history, tidy my room and hide some stuff after I take this shower. It'll be fun but I wanted some peace and quiet :c

Oh yeah, this lady stepped aside to let me pass on a path (which could fit two people >_>) and when I didn't say anything she grabbed my arm and pointedly said 'Thank you.' Before I assumed she was standing at the bus stop but I just laughed and said 'Okay then.' I mean yeah it was a bit rude of me in her opinion but do people need the recognition for what they've done?

I had a whole rant on that but I've cut it out :)

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Happy birthday Zierro and Lowc!

Dec. 17th has like the most b days on tif than like... any other day.

Happy birthday to you and everyone else, but by no means does today have the most birthdays on tif. It's a very average day. :P

tFtfA.jpg

Happy birthday to you guys.

I'm getting a haircut. Ugh. If I don't like it I might just shave my head, even though a friend of mine made me promise her I wouldn't do that about a week ago.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

After a sufficient amount of trolling on RS, I'm going to play some Mass Effect. At first I thought this game was [cabbage]ness but I'm liking it. Especially the freedom of speech (sorta).

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Since it was the last day of school, we did no work. Watched a talent show at my school for half of the day, and played CoD with the class on a giant projector for the second half. :thumbup:

Well damn, my cousins for London are coming over today. I like them but they're coming today which is when schools breaks up. For God's sake, allow us a bit of time for ourselves please :rolleyes: I guess this means that we're not going to any other cousin's house over the break.

Gotta clear my browsing history, tidy my room and hide some stuff after I take this shower. It'll be fun but I wanted some peace and quiet :c

e.e

16185_s.gif

e.e

She's a dirty girl.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I downloaded a couple free things from Steam, which I'll be using to brighten a cold, uneventful day. Where is the snow?

You people who are already on breaks from school are lucky. I've got another week before break starts on Friday.

Start Winter Break today. Gonna play some football with the bros tomorrow. :thumbup:

Also had a 2 hour delay today.

[hide]9ETfr.gif[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Aha. I was on some drug statistic website, (To encourage teens not to do drugs) and I found this statistic

"Three quarters of youth (75.5%) reported consuming alcohol in the past year. This is a decrease from 2004 when 82.9% of youth reported past-year use of alcohol."

"Well, sir, maybe we shouldn't include that on the website, they might realize that 3/4 is a majority of kids, and might not discourage them."

"Well, yes, but it's still less than last year"

"But sir I - "

"I'M IN CHARGE!"