Today...

Leoo

My creative writing teacher told me my poem was "[bleep]ing awesome" today. That was nice. Still doesn't change the fact that I have a 29% in the class.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I always get [cabbage] grades in analysis (expecting 60% at best on my last quiz on 1984... Which I love. :( ), but I get As in creative writing.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Put together an urban exploration group.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have the pic that explains how to lucid dream? A friend requested it.

mSjvA.jpg

Someone actually just posted an "improved" version in the lucid dreaming thread though.

Hour long showers make everything better, I've realized.

I'm sure the yelling at me for wasting so much water would ruin the experience at my house.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hour long showers make everything better, I've realized.

Good god man.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Been listening to them since before they became well known. :) Love 'em.

I keep trying to like Congratulations but it's such an unfocused album, they've tried to squeeze in too much.

I feel the same. The album just seems... Odd? Is that the word I'm looking for? But yeah, I agree.

Too many ideas in a handful of songs.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Today we did these assessments in college where they assess our English and Maths skills. Got a level 1 in Maths (bad, lol) and level 3 in English (good). Haha, I can't remember how to figure out the volume of a cylinder or how to calculate percentages and take away fractions.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Haha, I can't remember how to figure out the volume of a cylinder or how to calculate percentages and take away fractions.

*le gasp!*

Math class starts in an hour. :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I've spent the last 3 days Collecting chips for the last Program Advances in Megaman Battle Network 4 BM finally completed that today which got me 7 Stars which lets me fight Duo SP which I defeated and finally netted a full 100% on the game.

I also puked this morning but thats besides the point.

Put together an urban exploration group.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have the pic that explains how to lucid dream? A friend requested it.

mSjvA.jpg

Someone actually just posted an "improved" version in the lucid dreaming thread though.

Tried this yesterday. Didn't work for me. I barely even remember my dream, but I know it included whiskey and a new cellphone.

16185_s.gif