Today...

Leoo

Today I bought Runescape membership...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

I bought membership yesterday. :unsure:

I don't plan on buying a membership at all, ever again.

Thats what separates me from all you guys, you left because Jagex got rid of the wild/free trade, I left because I had done everything in the game, I felt I had beaten runescape and mastered the game, not because Jagex pissed me off.

Sitting at home, doing nothing. I don't want to go back to school tomorrow :-|

Im off the whole week.

ZwrDD.gif

I would be, but my 11 snow days means that I don't get a February break. Which I guess is okay.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Thats what separates me from all you guys, you left because Jagex got rid of the wild/free trade, I left because I had done everything in the game, I felt I had beaten runescape and mastered the game, not because Jagex pissed me off.

I left for both. :thumbup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Actually no. I did not leave because Jagex pissed me off. I left because I got bored of RS and probably will get bored of it again soon.

And that's what separates me from you, I don't go off judging people on a whim. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Went to Best Buy and got myself a new headset (with mic of course).

The headset itself is better than my headphones, and the mic is very good quality for $45. It's a Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000.

I'm in love with my computer class. I finished the week's worth of work within 2 periods, so that means I'm allowed to bring my laptop in and play Fallout New Vegas for the next 3 periods this week.

Sometimes I hate old people. They're nice and all but I loathe the ones who use "can I get a pentioners discount" on EVERYTHING, Including my car.

Sometimes old people are jerks. Im trying to sell my car' date=' I drop it to $2500, and this old bloke wants $2200. Its got freaking A/C and all that, I've blown out most of my cash to replace the windshield and roof liner and you want me to drop it even more just because youre old? I'm YOUNG and need the money! >:@

[/quote']

Keeping in mind I've dropped its price 3 times from $3000 -> $2800 -> $2500.

They used to do it to me at work most of the time too with New PC's. We try to do as much of a deal as we could but they demanded lower until we stopped and said "Listen, we go any lower and your going to cost US money, and we're not going to go out of our way to lose money for customers, we're a business not a charity"

Popoto.~<3

Actually no. I did not leave because Jagex pissed me off. I left because I got bored of RS and probably will get bored of it again soon.

And that's what separates me from you, I don't go off judging people on a whim. :thumbup:

Jagex did something that pissed off a lot of people and drove them to quit, and then you say you have gone back when they happened to revert it. And then you're on me because I didn't see the deeper meaning in why you left in the first place? I really doubt I was wrong, you just need to have a reason that isn't "the wildy is back and the game is going to be like old times again."

I normally hate Wednesdays. They're usually a waste of my time. Today was different. I woke up, saying '[bleep] YEAH BRING IT ON WEDNESDAY!', and it was good. So, so good.

Then I chose to walk home instead of wait around for another hour. [cabbage] went crazy. Dad's pissed and everyone hates everyone (I live with my dad and brother, and if one's in a bad mood, the other's worse).

As I told a mate (More or less copy/pasted): Get offered two lifts, turn down, offered a third, take it, find locked door at dad's work, no car, sit for ten minutes, say 'Forget it', begin walk home, get picked up later on, dad pissed, says he told me that door would be locked (No chance that he could have, I am 100% sure of it), drive home, say I forgot key, gets more pissed, get inside, retreat to room.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

And this is What Separates Me From You ;)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

You're right, I shouldn't have quit.

For too long, RPGs have limited themselves to being fun and interesting. If these games aren't for you, why not try the Click-and-Wait minigame? Just click on a fishing spot once, wait the best part of ten minutes for your inventory to fill, and bank all the fish. Do this a few thousand times, and you'll receive a special, one-of-a-kind cape that only 52,370 other people have. And if that's not challenging enough for you, then try getting 99 in the other 24 skills the game has to offer. Only 1146 people have ever done this before - your road to Internet fame beckons!

If skills aren't complicated enough for you, then how about RuneScape's advanced combat system? Just click on another player, hope their combat level is close enough to yours, and the game will randomly flash red numbers up. If you find you're running low on hitpoints, simply click on one of the many fish you gained before, and you'll recover some. When your luck runs out, and you die, you'll respawn knowing the other guy's polite tone and friendly gaming spirit made the experience all the more enjoyable. You'll have so much fun testing your skills to the max with RuneScape's advanced combat system!

All this, for only £3.20 a month.

Oh come on, don't be such a cynic.

Today? I'm getting massive amounts of caffeine and locking myself in the drumset room for about five hours.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Aww... I'm not being cynical.

I'm just saying had I put myself through all that, and camped when I needed to camp rather than getting bored and choosing to play on the Wii and the Xbox instead, I'd be higher up in Nenga's estimations right now. Which would mean a lot to me.

Christchurch, New Zealand is pretty [bleep]ed.

I know right.. It's not fair.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg