Today...

Leoo

On Saturday I went to a huge family dinner and got to play with my cousin's baby.

215226_1694173350241_1115015975_31406205_3200901_n.jpg

On Sunday I went to a lunch where there was about 2 babies and 3 toddlers.

Yesterday I went to my sister's friend's house, where I got to meet a baby who looked very similar to this baby:

kung%20fu%20baby.gif

Babies. Babies everywhere.

I also had beer can chicken last night, where a whole beer can is shoved up a chicken's ass. Pretty tasty.

Andddd today I took about 6 buses to get to a repair shop and back - my laptop is a bit faulty so I'm getting it fixed. It will be a pain not to have a laptop for a while.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Actually managed to sleep last night, which was probably helped by being out late last night watching Arthur. (Amazing film, <3 Russel Brand)

Woke up at 9, just before my alarm was set to go off. Its now just gone past 11am, just watched two episodes of the only way is Essex, and in the middle of watching last nights glee and then maybe going into town to buy my friends birthday card, I completely forgot to pick one up yesterday when I was out shopping.

Tonight will either be really early night or going over a friends house.

I am being moaned at because I am not going out tomorrow for my friends birthday, FFS, I am off into hospital to see if they can induce my baby, I am not bailing for no reason. Amazingly enough, I am not a teen any more, and I have bigger things on my mind, they will have to realise pretty soon that the baby will come first not them any more

:blink:

Back from Portugal, now to process 1800 photos.

I demand images!

I so badly want to go on a holiday one day ;___; (And not Phuket as a 7 year old who almost got kidnapped or food poisoned)

Popoto.~<3

Yesterday I went to my sister's friend's house, where I got to meet a baby who looked very similar to this baby:

kung%20fu%20baby.gif

So you met any baby there ever was anywhere?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Such a looooong day today. And it's been raining since this morning. Doesn't look like it'll let up either.

So yeaaah. Just a nice day to sit and do work I suppose.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

kung%20fu%20baby.gif

So you met any baby there ever was anywhere?

Most sober post I've seen all week.

Today I watched A Beautiful Mind again. Also passover is over in a few hours to which I shall end with a baconator. YUS.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I demand images!

I so badly want to go on a holiday one day ;___; (And not Phuket as a 7 year old who almost got kidnapped or food poisoned)

I'm putting a few on Facebook, search me up on there mate - I made a new account a while ago :)

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Im VEEEEEEEERY close to punching a friend in his large nose. EVERYTIME I try to help other mates with IT problems its instantly "HA! Taking IT advice from Tim, thats [bleep]ing hilarious", He's never worked a day in his life besides once a fortnight at a public school to replace my friend (for 3 months), never finishes courses and droped out of Uni for a year to sit home with my brother and play games without looking for work. I have worked, I finished my courses, and I actually enjoy going out. It pisses me off because before-hand I was computer illiterate with a bat-[cabbage] old machine and now he cant accept the fact Im better then him with more knowledge simply because hes a AMD fanboy and will never use anything else besides it as "its crap".

I dont know how hes in a relationship with a good looknig girl tbh, hes quite possibly the laziest guy I know and freaking insults me all the time. Personally Ive had it.

Popoto.~<3

not like a relationship like that will last. Unless the girls an idiot.

You jealous of a guy with an idiot female counter-part?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I was wondering where you had gone...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

OH THANK ODIN IN HEAVEN!

Ex went to the doctor and had a test, came up negative.

This is why if I had a sexual partner weather its friends with benefits or a girlfriend I'd want her to have the rod. because if we did it without rubbers (or in fear of with, in your instance) both wouldn't have to worry.

Popoto.~<3

OH THANK ODIN IN HEAVEN!

Ex went to the doctor and had a test, came up negative.

This is why if I had a sexual partner weather its friends with benefits or a girlfriend I'd want her to have the rod. because if we did it without rubbers (or in fear of with, in your instance) both wouldn't have to worry.

If she was it would have either been because one broke just enough.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Amd? Tell him to Google sandy bridge.

Today marks the first day of my 2nd years tafe block. I could barely keep my eyes open until lunch.

That was me at TAFE, and most days at work.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

On a train to Punjab. Set off about 5 hours ago and got an hour or so left.

I really like it here, even with the lack of internet which I depended upon so much in England. Have missed so much anime as well and I ain't even bothered. Wouldn't mind living here.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Had to get up at 7 to get ready to go to the hospital... visit resulted in nothing but me being sore in places its never nice to be sore, but eh, labour will hurt more though.

I have had a HUUUGGGEEEE argument with my ex today and I really want to punch him in the face, he is such a douche!

And I now have to go back to the hospital Friday morning for some more violation - great to be me I suppose.

@lizzy: make sure to hang onto his adress/phone #. Judging by his personality, he's probably gonna be one of those fathers that runs off for a couple years w/o paying anything for the kid, returning later/wanting partial-custody.

div>

Hm, is there any way to block certain Facebook posts? In particular all the "<friend> recieved his fortune cookie!" or the "<friend> answered a question about Nicolas!"

If not, then this is a terrible design flaw.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg