Today...

Leoo

It's gonna be so weird to see Das without a red title now. I'm pretty sure I still see him as an admin.

I was always a user first, Administrator second. That won't change in my departure

This is why you are were a great admin. I never spoke to you, but I've seen how well you handle situations and how you interact with others on TIF. You've done an excellent job and many others will agree.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Recently invested in a walking stick with a weighted brass head due to recent events. Long story short, some [wagon] totalled my car by not stopping at a stoplight and hitting at 45mph. Now walking is somewhat more difficult and I'm on painkillers/muscle relaxants. It also doubles as a form of self-defense, as I'm not sure anyone likes getting clobbered by a weighted brass ball on a stick.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

My Japanese exchange students leave today. Sad day, but I'm also a bit relieved.

I can just relax for a while now.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Been awake since 3am thanks to a ninja attack of indigestion and heartburn :-/ Would not go away no matter what I tried...... I found out that milk makes it worse for me :-( And pineapple has made it come back, but there is supposed to be a small chance pineapple can make the baby want to come out, so ill grab some tumms and eat some more pineapple... if nothing else I will be getting frack loads of vitamin C :grin:

Hospital at 12, not looking forward to that, if its the same as Wednesday then it wont be pleasant, and it will be painful..... BUT I want this baby out now, she is 5 days late now, why does she have to be so comfy in there? Fingers crossed she decides to come on her own and not make me have to be induced because that hurts like a [bleep] apparently :-/

So now its 9am, I may have a nap for a hour, then have a bath and get ready for the app. :mellow:

Almost done with my essay. It's awful and about a half page short of the minimum length. I'm hoping for like a 70, that'll keep me at a solid B in the class.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

So I've figured I should be able to buy a car in June some time. I shall use this calm before the storm well (doubt I'll see my bank hit $1,000 for a while after I buy a car.)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Got an essay due in 7 hours. I haven't started it yet. I am a champion.

I did that three times this week lol.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yesterday I changed my birthday on facebook to yesterday, to see how many people would actually say something. 23 people wished me a happy birthday. 2 even posted that it wasn't my birthday, and other people just kept posting haha.

My birthday is February 21 :twisted:

2s0cxth.png

Remember the 48÷2(9+3) = ???? thread? It's happening on facebook in the form of 6/2(1+2). The two choices were 1 and 9. The fact that 637,000 people voted for 1 tells me that the whole schooling system is failed and needs to be built from the ground up.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Had my hospital appointment, it went well, a lot better then wednesday, so fingers crossed it works/helps.

Had a 3 hour nap this afternoon when i got back, and havnt really done anything since.

its now 9:30pm and im considering going to bed :-D

Remember the 48÷2(9+3) = ???? thread? It's happening on facebook in the form of 6/2(1+2). The two choices were 1 and 9. The fact that 637,000 people voted for 1 tells me that the whole schooling system is failed and needs to be built from the ground up.

I saw that. If you search 48/2(9+3) you'll find that most people answered the same way as 6/2(1+2).

tFtfA.jpg

Ugh, tonight I woke up at 4am just sneezing. I spent 5 minutes just sneezing. Pissed me off because I really needed the sleep. Oh well, it's weekend now, so I can sleep as long as I want.

Sneezing feels good though.

Today my school got a little better.

You know that one guy I mentioned last year, how, out of all the people in my school, he was the one I considered to be a genuine threat to the safety of myself and others? Today, he and another person just as bad as him that I never met jumped a kid. They put him in the hospital with pretty severe injuries, and they were shouting racial slurs at him (he's black).

First reaction: That sucks.

Then I was given the "victim's" name, and I knew who he was. Another jackass that went around stealing, vandalizing, and starting fights for no reason. So he got badly hurt, the two idiots that jumped him have been kicked out of the school, and one was on probation, so he's done. It's like if Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet all got into a fight and killed each other.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Ugh, tonight I woke up at 4am just sneezing. I spent 5 minutes just sneezing. Pissed me off because I really needed the sleep. Oh well, it's weekend now, so I can sleep as long as I want.

Sneezing feels good though.

One sneeze feels good, but a constant chain of them in the middle of night, not so much.