When do you cry?

Infi

Well, there are emotional times when I get teary-eyed but the only time I actually ever cry is when I lose a loved one.

Same with me. Or when I lose an animal close to me.

Or if I watch something that's just extremely funny. That's basically it.

Or when an animal close to you kills a loved one, which is extremely funny :thumbsup:

Kidding :P

Oh btw I'm sorry if this offended anyone, but I found it rather funny Not the people dying part, the way I combined all 3... you know what i mean :roll:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Obama becomes president.

McCain for president is just as bad.

i cried on my 17th birthday because of emotional problems. i cry when i laugh too hard because of some clumsy situations. mostly when i'm playing games online.

Last season's last episode of House. Bon Iver AND Iron And Wine in one episode....it's just uncontrollable.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I never cry of laughter(my mate does)

i cry when i dont know where my cat is,or if i lose a animal that i loved

i dont cry when laughing,i sometimes go ROFL

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I cry when racist SOBs open their mouths or when people push their right-wing, gay-bashing, war-mongering agenda on me and the entire world.

Things I used to cry about:

Seeing a porcelain doll

Falling on my butt

Getting lost

Damaging an object that has extreme sentimental value to me

Being bullied

Heights

Spiders

When Old Yeller died in the book we had to read in 4th grade

Now I just cry when I see something emotional or read an emotional book. I find it hard to read the Last Lecture by Randy Pausche because I know he died recently from terminal pancreatic cancer and I know that he constantly talks about trying to help his family before he dies, and his book is his legacy to his children. He's so optimistic even when near his death though.

I also cry when I see the Unspeakable Beauty found in all webs of existence and life itself and the power of love that can drive the world forward.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

When cold wind blows in your eyes when biking down a hill.

OR mostly for me- Laughing at my own retarted jokes :)

I freaking hate that -.- It is so annoying.

Anyway, I hardly even catch myself crying, but I only even tend to do it when I am laughing really hard, or when something makes me really emotional, which is surprisingly hard.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

cry? I haven't cried in years. I've had watery eyes from stuff getting in my eyes and whatnot.

Some examples of what i've done without crying are: when i get stung by bees in the neck (has happened 3 times in a row... 2 from the bee just being a jerk, and 1 from me hitting one on my dirt bike and my neck was the only thing exposed.) or when I sprain my wrist from a 220 lb person landing on my hand wrong(not gonna say any names). or when I completely flipped my dirt bike and did a face plant. another incident is when I slipped and made a nice 4 inch cut on my arm from barbed wire. and on my other arm I fell off my dirt bike after an unexpected jump (I was going about 25-30 mph) and made two scrapes down the same arm and got right back up, started my bike [kick-start], drove it back to the garage, then looked at the wound. also thrown in there are 2 funerals to family members(not going into detail...:(). so thats about all I can remember that I've gone through without crying.

pizza_man_94.png

siggy3.jpg

Meh, I guess I'm pretty emotional. I tend to sympathize/empathize (Whatever the difference is...) with other people, but I rarely shed tears for others. I suppose I cry at the end. (Yes, I'm bringing up "the end" again) At the end of vacation, I'm willing to bet I'll cry...A bit. I cried after the end of the last day of school last year, but I think that was because I was going through all the memories, and there were some sad ones in there.

I don't cry from laughing, I don't really laugh that hard...It takes some skilled people to make me really crack up. (If it makes you feel better, there have been people here who have done so) When I'm angry though, I'll get some tears. Not really crying though.

And I suppose I cry during the Lord of the Rings. Not for 10 straight hours, of course. Just the more emotional parts.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I cry when someone takes my teddy :cry: .

Nah, but seriously I haven't really cried in a few years. I have pouted though. When I hurt my leg right at the start of cross country season last year I was in a pouty mood for like a week. Had to sit out one race and I ran in an injured state for 2 more all because my crappy leg crapped out on me... What a waste of a month.

When I yawn, it is weird whenever I yawn I tear up. But when I am in extreme pain, which has never happened. I used to cry over everything when I was like under 7.

Retired from Runescape September 1, 2008

Sad books/movies, when I get passionate about my speeches, when I laugh so hard I'm gasping for air, or when I get really angry...

The last one annoys me the most. >_<

A kid in my little brothers grade was diagnosed with terminal cancer halfway through the year, and all he wanted was to finish out and graduate from highschool. He died the day before graduation. They had his parents come up and receive his cap, gown, and certificate thing. I cry just typing this and thinking of it.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

^You just made me cry a little inside too. I hate sad stories. Even if they don't make me cry, they make me seriously numb and I usually cry when I'm going to bed. Whenever I see on the news about someone dying a sad death, I go pretty numb and think about it for the rest of the day.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I haven't cried probably since my childhood. I didn't even cry when I broke my arm in seventh grade and our class was going to Great America the next day. That sucked...

I figure I am bound to cry sometime for some dumb reason because I didn't cry about deaths in those years, my dog getting put down, or anything. I think one day I am just going to collapse... Who knows? ;)

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

I don't even care how dumb I sound. I cryed near the end of MGS4.

[hide=Spoiler for MGS4.]When I saw how Raiden sacrificed his body to help Snake. I felt his dedication to the man he idolized. Meryl and Johnathan, how they fought to save Snake. When Johnathan revealed his love for Meryl. When Snake went through the Microwave room.

When it hits you that the only reason he was created was to fight. Was to be a soldier, like his father.[/hide]

I don't care how I sound, but I cryed.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

A kid in my little brothers grade was diagnosed with terminal cancer halfway through the year, and all he wanted was to finish out and graduate from highschool. He died the day before graduation. They had his parents come up and receive his cap, gown, and certificate thing. I cry just typing this and thinking of it.

I am so [bleep]ed up. I didnt find that sad, i found that slightly minutely funny.

I'm now ashamed :shock:

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

I am so [bleep] up. I didnt find that sad, i found that slightly minutely funny.

I'm now ashamed :shock:

They should make a movie over it, dying a day before his goal is just TOO convenient :? .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!