Why would people crash soloers at bandos?

ghjkl

Ok here's my store. This morning I was soloing bandos, and I was about to go into the room when I noticed someone there. I asked him if he wanted that world and he said its no problem and he'll hop. So I pot up and run in, and as soon as I get Graardor on me the guy at the door comes in and starts attacking Graardor also. He managed to get the kill, because I was eating most of the time. He claimed he go Tassets. Now this really annoyed me. Not only did he lie about not going to crash, but he also got 11mil that I would of gotten. I asked him why he crashed, and he said that this world was his before. Next kill for some reason he thought I was gonna tank again, and Graardor ended up attacking him with range prayer on. He got 3 hitted before he could put up melee pray, and I just rolled my eyes. I didnt bless it.

Now here comes the question: Why would people do something like this?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some people just want to waste your supplies so they don't really have to do anything.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

It's all about taking advange of the person in the room, they think they can get the kill and would rather make you tank. So they crash.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

but he also got 11mil that I would of gotten.

Wrong, while there's a chance you'd have gotten tassets it wouldn't have been the "same" drop he got. He might have had a ring of wealth or you might have and a lot of other things effect the monster the item drops - time the monster dies is probably one of them. There's no way you can tell for sure what you "would" have gotten without knowing what formula Jagex uses to get drop rate which we'll never know

but he also got 11mil that I would of gotten.

Wrong, while there's a chance you'd have gotten tassets it wouldn't have been the "same" drop he got. He might have had a ring of wealth or you might have and a lot of other things effect the monster the item drops - time the monster dies is probably one of them. There's no way you can tell for sure what you "would" have gotten without knowing what formula Jagex uses to get drop rate which we'll never know

yay

drops are not determined when the monster spawns; the drop is randomly chosen at the time of the death of the monster. the monster isn't 'carrying' an item up until the time it dies.

fishing.gif

There's nothing wrong in crashing soloers, but lieing is another thing. I suggest you to change the title to "Why do people lie?" And I'd answer: because there is no punishment for it. Unless God had something to do with him getting 3-hit. #-o

If someone takes away a Bosskill, I won't bless him afterwards. Thats the will of the balance (look signature :D ). He also didn't got a tasset, becasue he would have left, and not coming back.

Blessing someones stone is not a must. I cannot bless stones, but I won't bless someones stone if they are mean to me (like stealing my kills, calling me noob, etc...)

So you have done the right =D> !

bannerzi.gif

If it were me (noob who hasn't even tried GWD yet :lol:) I would have hopped worlds when I saw someone else there. Also, it wasn't very nice of him to take your kill, but then again he was there first. Really its your actions that fuel the actions of the people around you. Think about things before you do them.

Also, not blessing his grave wasn't very nice either, so what he took your kill. Because you just waltzed in there and starting killing the goblin dude, even though he said he wasn't going to kill him, you could have asked him to team, you could have both gotten something out of it.

V32d.gif

i seriously dont know why ur complaining

since its multi-combat, he has every right to ninja ur loot if he wants to

if ur such a baby about it, go complain to jagex

He was never a baby about anything, he was just saying that he didn't like crashers in the GWD.

What is Jagex going to do? Nothing, nothing at all. Its their game, they don't have to mess with it because one person tells them to.

V32d.gif