New PvP Worlds - What will happen to Team Capes?

Resonae

Well, team capes were made F2p cuz of the wilderness removal update, because you cant really attack friends anywhere else (can't attack clan in cw, can't group in bh)

So is JaGeX going to remove them from f2p and refund everyone? Make it an f2p rare? Or leave it completely f2p? What do u think?

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

I think team capes just got overanalyzed :shock:

I'm betting they'll stay the same, no one needs their 1k refunded that badly; jagex wouldn't make another rare, we already saw that with axe handles, and it will still have a point.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I doubt they will take them out, what we SHOULD be thinking about is what (if any) purpose they'll have in those worlds. Being unable to be attacked by your clan mates maybe?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I think team capes just got overanalyzed :shock:

Most things have been since the PvP update news :wall:

Nothing will happen to them, and if it does well really WTF are we gonna do, we'd be like doomed... (sorry couldnt resist)

This kinda aint thread worthy and more to the point there are already several hundred thousand threads about the pvp updates maybe you should post this there and you might get more responsive reponses,

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

why do we need a new topic on every tiny detail about pvp.

Silly noobs trying to get their post counts up. :roll:

And I'm no expert in RS PvP, but they'll probably just leave the capes alone. If you want to fight with a clan, then follow the Clan PvP rules. Perhaps your cape will change color when you're in a special PvP Clan? (< Tons of flaws, but I'm just guessing.)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Team Capes SHOULD stay F2P. They should have been F2P from the start, there's really no reason for them not to be.

I don't understand what you're saying. Now that team capes have a purpose again, you think Jagex should remove them? TBH I just don't see the logic in that...

coza17.png

Team Capes SHOULD stay F2P. They should have been F2P from the start, there's really no reason for them not to be.

I don't understand what you're saying. Now that team capes have a purpose again, you think Jagex should remove them? TBH I just don't see the logic in that...

No- I said the opposite of that.

I said that team capes never should have been exclusive to members, they should have been availble in the free version since they were released- I see no point not to, honestly.

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

So Jagex will take the capes away from them, when their sole purpose is being brought back?

What's your logic behind that? That's like removing shopping carts when a store opens.

No... i'm all for team capes remaining F2P. I'm just saying that, in my opinion, they never should have been member's exclusive, they should have been availible to F2P from when they were added.

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

So Jagex will take the capes away from them, when their sole purpose is being brought back?

What's your logic behind that? That's like removing shopping carts when a store opens.

No... i'm all for team capes remaining F2P. I'm just saying that, in my opinion, they never should have been member's exclusive, they should have been availible to F2P from when they were added.

Bud, that was directed at the first post, not yours :-s

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Bud, that was directed at the first post, not yours :-s

Ah, fair enough. There's someone else who doesn't quite understand what I mean..

If you know what I mean.

RBqi.gif