Final Stats, bank, Achievement.

---The past 8 years (8 years in November) have been tremendous. I cannot upkeep them anymore. I've had many break downs, and things that would keep me going. Nowadays...theres nothing that keeps me going. So I'm quitting. it's pointless for me to stick around a game thats consumed me whole. I'll be playing Warcraft III (NOT WoW, WC3 as in the strategy game) If anyone wants to add me on Warcraft my accounts name is "Th3_Crusader" So here is my final stats.

2lk8e8z.png

MY SUMMON LEVEL IS 76, NOT 45

COMBAT LEVEL: 132

Heres my most recent achievement of mine. Extreme luck. There only like 1654k total. Which is why I'm going to wait until they rise to sell. IDK why since I'm quitting but oh well. 2nd Dragon impling ever.

2nai9gy.png

My bank is so pathetic. This is what happens when your stupid, and do anything in your powers to get a stupid 99.

smwzls.png

I've met so many new friends and I hate to leave them. But I have to leave sometime. So This is it. I lova you all and goodbye. I'll pop in here and there on RS to chat ONLY. And be on TIF here and there.

See you later,

Th3 Crusader <3:

258uo8n.jpg

Zach,

It has been great getting to know you over the past year and a half. I know I made you mad some, but in the end you have always been a great friend. I hope you will get on to dance and chat with me some since no one else will come to w7 to do that (Yeah f2p fails). Good luck in real life and I hope all of the problems over the past year don't return (If they do you can reach me on RS or via pm here).

Have fun and keep Peter in check.

love ya man,

Vann

Was good to know you crus, good luck irl and have fun on warcraft.

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

No need to say thank you for me making you open the drag impling jar ::'

Bye, I'll miss you.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

10\10. <33333333333333 ILU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll miss you so much, gl at your job IRL. <3333

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Nice knowing you man. Have fun and good luck irl.

See ya.

;)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

No need to say thank you for me making you open the drag impling jar ::'

Bye, I'll miss you.

I said it first!

it's sad to see so many tipiters quiting. Oh well, have fun irl and come one like once a month to say hi pl0x?

PS -> sell everything and buy d impling jars just for the lulz

gl in real life, the thing that is odd is that ypu said 8 years for your stats...8 years? is that like a 6 year break? honestly =\ sorry but thats too long fot your stats, but as lnog as you had fun thats cool I guess.

118 combat

99 construction, hunter, firemaking,woodcutting, cooking

,fletching

Sara Drops:1x hilt 1x SS

Arma Drops:1x Hilt

Rex Drops:7x D axe 3x Beserker ring 2x Warrior ring

Dragon Drops:1x Chain

idk if u answered this because i didn't read all the responces, but are u quitting tif?

even over the summer when I was breaking from rs, I was on tif every other day.

well I guess 7/10 because the stats are solid but ur bank sucks.

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

You should spend all your money on dragon impling jars.

I also fail to see a bank busting 99 stat

Bye

Always a lovely heart-warming post, from Toast. [Rhyme was not intended] surprised you even posted on here, considering it's not your thread.

Don't know you very well at all, but I've talked to you, you are a great person from what I know, and don't ever let any tell you different.

~Hybridwolf33

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

gl in real life, the thing that is odd is that ypu said 8 years for your stats...8 years? is that like a 6 year break? honestly =\ sorry but thats too long fot your stats, but as lnog as you had fun thats cool I guess.

I've been playing RUNESCAPE for 8 years not on Crusader for 8 years

258uo8n.jpg

I'm gonna miss you so much Zach, but hey, everyone's got to leave sometime; and I guess now was just your time. I wish you all the best with your life from here on out, and cannot wait for you to hop on so we can talk with our favorite Crusader. Have a wonderful life, and I'll talk to you soon enough. Love 'N' Hugs,

- Zach

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.