Worst shows on TV?

Cyco_Reborn

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides most crap on Nick, CN, MTV, etc. I'm gonna go with Glen Beck or however you spell his name. He just talks in this way that pisses me off, he just insults everything, from GTAIV to a military general if I remember correctly #-o

The only shows I can really watch anymore are Boston Legal, House, and George Lopez. Home Improvement is also decent.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Aghh whats that one lady who just had the twins? She is on the same channel as Glen Beck and she is a total [bleep]! She is rude to all of her guests or callers that don't agree with her and never lets anyone get a word out before she says "Hold on" and interrupts them. I hate that woman.

]

The shows that I think are the worst would have to be half, if not all of MTV's reality shows :?

Some of them are plain stupid <.<

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Not really a big television fan, but after watching the best TV has to offer, like 24, Sopranos, Oz, Prison Break, House, Lost, Dexter... I just can't watch soap operas and "reality" shows. It's so eye burning & boring.

But if they didn't have an audience, they wouldn't exist in the first place.. So I guess some people still do like those hideous pieces of TV trash..

Basically all the new cartoons that are coming out such as viva pinata and spongebob crap, when I was 7-10 I watched cartoons such as Dragonball Z, Digimon, YuGiOh etc but with all this Politically Correct BS coming out softening up kids, screwing up the new generation as when they grow up, they will never expect the world to be so tough and cruel.

I feel bad for you growing up with such crappy cartoons. You never got to watch the likes of Doug, the greatest cartoon to ever be written.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Basically all the new cartoons that are coming out such as viva pinata and spongebob crap, when I was 7-10 I watched cartoons such as Dragonball Z, Digimon, YuGiOh etc but with all this Politically Correct BS coming out softening up kids, screwing up the new generation as when they grow up, they will never expect the world to be so tough and cruel.

I feel bad for you growing up with such crappy cartoons. You never got to watch the likes of Doug, the greatest cartoon to ever be written.

Megas XLR would like to disagree, and yes the cartoons released today generally suck but they are all still better than most reality shows.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

I think all of these comes from U.S with localized variants: Idol (that singing program), Dancing with the stars? (some show where people dance), Stars on the ice (another crappy show) and 50 other programs.

Many programs that's shown here, but not abroad... So i won't mention them... But god damn tv sucks. No wonder less people are paying their tv-license lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

mosts shows from nickelodeon, cartoon network, discovery kids and mtv

they used to be watcheable(?) channels(except for discovery kids), then they started putting the most annoying shows on earth there.

how could you hate children's shows? dora>reality shows

shooterbob7.png

Any show featuring people from Flavor of Love, I Love New York, etc. Vh1 needs to stop. Now. I'm praying another music channel doesn't go down the toilet like MTV did. Ugh.

Survivor is crap this year too imo. I can't connect with anyone like I have in previous years. Same goes with The Amazing Race. I wouldn't say that they are the worst shows on television, but they aren't as good in previous years.

I agree with cheese that most nick and cartoon network shows are total crap now. They need to bring back Courage or Doug or some other classics. I sick and tired of Chowder or that one farm show on nick. Ugh x2.

The only show that I actually look forward to watching nowadays is Heroes, Family Guy, Ghost Hunters, and The Soup.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Reality shows. I've had it with them. They're just a complete waste of huge amounts of production, script and advertising money, not to mention time, that should be directed elsewhere. Why would I want to watch some bloke fall off a tree on a beach or some ugly british couple making out when a hidden camera shows their every move throughout the day. Sigh. And like 2 times a year, on average, a new one is launched that promises to be "more shocking, more real, more dramatesque, more ". After watching the 1st episodes of these, I keep wondering - why the f did I just waste an hour to watch this bs! :wall:

X Factor, American Idol, Survivor, what else... all fail in my eyes. :roll:

Now, whoever is bashing CN and Nick... well, have obviously grown out of the proper age to watch such channels. Still, i admit the shows there aren't what they used to be. Ben 10? Yugi-whatsisname? Hannah Montana? Oh cmon... what ever happened to good old Flintstones? Or hell, Tom & Jerry even :lol: . I loved those 2. But really, I shouldn't care about CN, as I too am clearly grown out of the cartoon period.

I watch TV maybe 4-5h a week, as opposed to the average person spending that much time a day in TV slavery. Then again, I download alot of shows.... whiiich basically equals the same. :lol:

dontfearthereaper2.png

In my first post, I forgot to put the O'Reilly Factor. I have fairly conservative political views, but even I can agree that Bill O'Reilly is an [wagon]. He thinks that he's right all the time, and that anyone who might have a different view than him is automatically wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
Aghh whats that one lady who just had the twins? She is on the same channel as Glen Beck and she is a total [bleep]! She is rude to all of her guests or callers that don't agree with her and never lets anyone get a word out before she says "Hold on" and interrupts them. I hate that woman.

Rachel Maddow? Yea, she's an evil liberal venom spitting [witch]. I hope Rush Limbaugh gets her on his show to rip her apart. But she PROBABLY wouldn't do it if such an event would arise in the first place.

Oh, Hannity and Colmes? It's supposed to be fair and balanced between conservatist and liberal views. It's more of Sean making Alan look like an idiot when he shares his liberal views. Oh well, I always root for Sean. I'm a conservatist.

Anyone heard of that [developmentally delayed]ed jackass Keith Olbermann? He used to be a sports announcer/commentator...He comes back later as an 'political expert'. My [wagon]. He's just an opinionated jackass. Plus he needs to do his research. And hes such a smartass too. I just want to pretend to be a liberal, get on his show, and hit him in the face, lol.

Thats my 3 or 5000 cents.

Pretty much done with rs now

• 2 weeks later...

Anything anime.

And I suppose Heroes - If I wanted to hear some Indian ramble on about nothing I would answer telemarketer calls.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

The Big Bang Theory.

I've only watched one episode but I wasn't ever once entertained in the 30 minutes of the show.

I love that show. Just don't take it too seriously, they like to through sciency stuff around and sometimes it doesn't make sense.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Anything anime.

OH NO YOU LE DIDNT.

But I suppose you have a point. If youre watching animu on TV it must be some horrible dub of Bebop, GITS, EVA or TTGL.

The Big Bang Theory.

I've only watched one episode but I wasn't ever once entertained in the 30 minutes of the show.

Really? Im incredibly nerdy and I found it funny. I suppose you need to be in the right mind set for it. And im sure 90% of the jokes might have flown right over your head.

knkcopy.jpg

And I suppose Heroes - If I wanted to hear some Indian ramble on about nothing I would answer telemarketer calls.

.............. yes.

also cad. I quite like the dub of Eva. TTGL I'd agree with though.

Tk5SF.png

Anything anime.

The Big Bang Theory.

Really? Im incredibly nerdy and I found it funny. I suppose you need to be in the right mind set for it. And im sure 90% of the jokes might have flown right over your head.

I got the jokes, just the acting. I understand you need a nerdy looking person for the role but I just didn't enjoy the acting.

Ranger Boot Count: 1 :lol:

Zerkers: 4 Hatchets: 2 Warriors: 2

The one that has Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie in it.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence