• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naughty little penguin :shame:

080902122208nh0.png

080902122233um1.png

World 99 neitinoz if you want a look :thumbsup:

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Crap kiddy update =/

When is Jagex gonna release content that's age appropriate to a 13+ game?

Yeah.. Chasing communist penguins sound REALLY fun. :roll:

Grand exchange limits? New minigames with decent rewards? Ok. Ill bar you from the exchange and all the new minigames.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

It does look kind of lame, but like most updates we're not forced to do anything, and another minigame's not going to kill anyone.

Heck, free experience for finding something that was along your way anyway doesn't sound too bad to me.

For those who haven't found a fairy, the circus is south-west of the Seers Bank, on all worlds.

The two hour cycle seems to be synchronised on all worlds (within 15 minutes), but the landing places are individual per world.

There's also a dedicated forum on RSOF now

I might try to get some of the circus gear, looks pretty snazzy. The penguin thing could also be of interest to me, in conjunction with ToG and lamps/books I could be racking up a fair amount of Mining/Hunter exp a week! :D

I might try to get some of the circus gear, looks pretty snazzy. The penguin thing could also be of interest to me, in conjunction with ToG and lamps/books I could be racking up a fair amount of Mining/Hunter exp a week! :D

Nvm, I fail at reading, it's 97k GP max a week. Exp values per point aren't noted in the KB.

4250 Mining XP from 2 penguins

The penguins move so yeah.

each world the star has a different location and time..

Rgollum - CC has people announcing times worlds and locations.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Just tried the circus, and I'm not impressed at all. Rewards are just completely random and you can only get 3 per week which means it'll likely take people months or even years to obtain a full set considering how random the performances are.

For example, at lvl 61 range I failed two lvl 40 targets in a row which completely wrecked the one range performance I get for the week. In the magic one, the audience endlessly demanded the lvl 90+ stuff which I had no hope of succeeding on at lvl 73. Then the acrobatics one, the audience demanded the juggling balls 5 times during the performance which meant I couldn't get a bonus for half of it because the repetition would have severly damaged my total score.

And then the rewards, I wanted a set of green Audience clothes and guess what I got? Yellow Audience shoes, some very slightly different yellow Audience shoes and a horrible Acrobat hood...

blazesigbq9.jpg

I'll probably do the penguin quest just for the hell of it once i get members back. They're not particularly good updates, but they're not bad you know. ::'

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Just tried the circus, and I'm not impressed at all. Rewards are just completely random and you can only get 3 per week which means it'll likely take people months or even years to obtain a full set considering how random the performances are.

For example, at lvl 61 range I failed two lvl 40 targets in a row which completely wrecked the one range performance I get for the week. In the magic one, the audience endlessly demanded the lvl 90+ stuff which I had no hope of succeeding on at lvl 73. Then the acrobatics one, the audience demanded the juggling balls 5 times during the performance which meant I couldn't get a bonus for half of it because the repetition would have severly damaged my total score.

And then the rewards, I wanted a set of green Audience clothes and guess what I got? Yellow Audience shoes, some very slightly different yellow Audience shoes and a horrible Acrobat hood...

You can't even choose?

Sounds like another Rouge's Den.

Oh well, nothing that'll pry me away from RC.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

^But Rouge's Den owns. <3:

Well, by that I meant Jagex's fruitless attempts at trying to keep interest in a minigame by making the rewards random, and the ability to get them twice without already having a full set.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

200 Stardust from the shooting star gave me:

50k gp, 20 gold ore, 152 cosmics and 52 astral runes...

also got 2 sapphires and 2 rubies while mining it :P

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

How many minutes of mining extra fast did you get from 200 stardust? I got about 6 minutes from 60 stardust, so I'm guessing you got 20 minutes.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

How many minutes of mining extra fast did you get from 200 stardust? I got about 6 minutes from 60 stardust, so I'm guessing you got 20 minutes.

Probably like 10-15 tops? Mining level would also be a factor too. I know I got a crap load of them in the last 2 layers, like ~100 and they came pretty fast.

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

Now the question is: Can you continue to mine more stars today, and subsequently dump the stardust, then gather up another 200 for new reward tomorrow, or is that it of starhunting for the day?

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast