Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

I used to read the comments that are left on my friend's pages (e.g bebo) and then guess what they were talking about. It's something to do if I'm realllyyy bored.

I also read random TIFers old posts sometimes, so watch what you say.

Wongtong is the bestest.Previous statement is false. HAHA, can't read everything!

HA I CAN YOU SUCK UP!

RAWR!Are you really prepared to go through ALL my posts, in size 1 font, to see if I say something mean, like Ray needs to stop complaining about MP40 noobs on CoD:WaW before I learn how to punch someone over the internet.

In IE it shows the writing so I can tell whether or not you typed in size 1 font. ;)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

wtf becky im on firefox(the better of the 3 by far) and it isnt in 1? its normal size also GET FIREFOX D: ie sucks dewd

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

wtf wongtong im on firefox(the better of the 3 by far) and it isnt in 1? its normal size also GET FIREFOX D: ie sucks dewd

I do have firefox but it goes laggy randomly sometimes. Meh.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Can you all get back on topic, please.

I lol'd.

On Topic : Confession; It's so cold here, that I've resorted to wearing 2 tracksuit pants over one another, a light shirt and jumper and also socks while I sleep.

:lol:

We have a topic?

Apparently we do, although it could be argued that we ARE in "off topic" and one could twist that to mean you can talk about anything, anywhere on this forum at any time.

I have nothing more to say, for now :?

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male

We have a topic?

Apparently we do, although it could be argued that we ARE in "off topic" and one could twist that to mean you can talk about anything, anywhere on this forum at any time.

I have nothing more to say, for now :?

Well this forum is a forum for discussion and this thread is pretty vague on the topic so one could argue a lot for this thread.

I sing along to the CD in my car. If I'm alone.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I sing along to the CD in my car. If I'm alone.

So do I lol. Mostly when it's a Dream Theater CD though (Bought the new album today :D).

I once did it when there was people with me, that felt akward(sp?).

I will confess, that I indeed like fat chicks somewhat :lol:

Nah, I kid, some are nice though. Warmth in the winter, shade in the summer. And they're so awesome to cuddle up with too. Yes, there's even a limit to what I will tolerate. I, as an upstanding member, have standards.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I will confess, that I indeed like fat chicks somewhat :lol:

Nah, I kid, some are nice though. Warmth in the winter, shade in the summer. And they're so awesome to cuddle up with too. Yes, there's even a limit to what I will tolerate. I, as an upstanding member, have standards.

We really need a o.O smiley.

Anyway, for the last week or so, I've been steadily increasing my exposure time to Soulja Boy. Goddamnit, I even listened to that horrid song -- "Turn My Swag On" -- and that too, several times.

I guess Ice-T was right when he said "Soulja Boy" single-handedly destroyed hip-hop. :|

My almost not quite sort of not attempted murder.

Last year there were 2 guys that picked on me fiercely (I'm still trying to come up with a way to get them back and utterly destroy their lives)

Anyway, in Tech, one of them was leaning over a table saw (one of the ones that comes out of the top of a table) and I reached out to push him forward but I caught myself. I looked around and nobody noticed.

This is completely unrelated, but your sig sounds something like Pelosi would say XD

I ripped a burrito at my job for this customer, and wrapped it up anyways, he later came back saying I did. And since I was the manager, I said "sorry sir, but that did not happen here, and thus I cannot give a refund or remake it" :twisted: The guy was mean though, and it's npt like I spit in it. It was still completely edible.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

My almost not quite sort of not attempted murder.

Last year there were 2 guys that picked on me fiercely (I'm still trying to come up with a way to get them back and utterly destroy their lives)

Anyway, in Tech, one of them was leaning over a table saw (one of the ones that comes out of the top of a table) and I reached out to push him forward but I caught myself. I looked around and nobody noticed.

This is completely unrelated, but your sig sounds something like Pelosi would say XD

I ripped a burrito at my job for this customer, and wrapped it up anyways, he later came back saying I did. And since I was the manager, I said "sorry sir, but that did not happen here, and thus I cannot give a refund or remake it" :twisted: The guy was mean though, and it's npt like I spit in it. It was still completely edible.

Wait, was he mean before he got the burrito?

Got another one on vehicular travel; If I'm in the backseat, I will stare at the rearview mirror. Since my accustomed seat is right behind the driver, I can usually see myself from the eyes up. And I'll stare at myself. Sometimes I'll realize this if I'm in someone else's car and stop before I weird them out, in case they can even see me in the mirror and realize I'm staring, presumably at them.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Got another one on vehicular travel; If I'm in the backseat, I will stare at the rearview mirror. Since my accustomed seat is right behind the driver, I can usually see myself from the eyes up. And I'll stare at myself. Sometimes I'll realize this if I'm in someone else's car and stop before I weird them out, in case they can even see me in the mirror and realize I'm staring, presumably at them.

If you can't see them in the mirror it doesn't look like you're looking at them.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

If you can't see them in the mirror it doesn't look like you're looking at them.

Yeah, only if you make eye contact through the mirror.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Hmmm.... Errr, I errr... 'accidently' bumped into a few girls boobs before.... Fml

(Regretting typing this... AHHHH!!!)

That happened to me the other day. I turned at a corner and I hit the flattest chest I've ever seen. It was like being hit with plywood.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Hmmm.... Errr, I errr... 'accidently' bumped into a few girls boobs before.... Fml

That happened to me the other day. I turned at a corner and I hit the flattest chest I've ever seen. It was like being hit with plywood.

So it was you. DDD:

I cheated on a girlfriend. :/

Still feel really guilty.

BMTH2-1.jpg

"Close your eyes, pray for plagues."

100% F2P - 97 Cmb - 1619 Total - 243 QP

That was a man.

keen.png

That was a man.

I once did that, except they were decent-sized. Some cheerleader chick. It was almost like... an airbag.

:wall: :wall:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Yeah, assuming the majority of TIF attends/has attended a public school, chances are, we've accidentally felt some boobs.

It's not big confession.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198