Does this ever happen to you? *Pic*

ItemLendingInc

I have had this happen 3 times when I log in. I am F2p and have always been. The first time this happened I got scared that someone had keylogged me and went to my old computer and changed the PW immediately.

It always has the right IP but will say I have 1 unread message, 60 days credit, no bank pin and that I don't have recoveries

glitch.jpg

phat5.png

I've had that if I lag upon login. Sometimes it even pops up the message box window, despite me not having any new messages.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

This should go in Bugs and Suggestions.

On Topic: I have seen this bug before, and I am surprised it is still around.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I've had it happended to me, but I am P2p and it told me I had 60 Credits left O_o. Maxed I ever did had was 32.. Also told me I had a messaged, I went to go check and I had nothing but my old appeals.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Ive had a few times where I have logged in where it has said that I have an unread message or sometimes two from jagex, then I will click and follow over to read my 'new unread messages' and low and behold, nothing new is there.

As for the free members credit, that just makes it even more weird. :lol:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

the 1 message, 60 credit thing is the default values for the welcome screen. when their servers arn't working properly it displays these values instead of your normal ones. It's nothing to threat, it doesnt harm your account or anything. It's just a simple error or JaGEX's behalf.

sigwf1yq3.png

~! PM me if you need help with your clans website !~