Your Greatest Fears?

Cyco_Reborn

I'm afraid of bugs and any creepy crawlies. It's rather unfortunate because in Illinois we get massive flying cockroach type things called cicadas (sih-KAY-duhs) every summer.

[hide=Cicada]CicadaFront740_700.jpg[/hide]

They freak me out and make incredibly loud buzzing noises that sound like a nasaly kid being strangled combined with a dying canary. :ohnoes:

I am also afraid of extremely tight places. Not cars or planes, but being in coffins or air vents or something where I can get stuck. Once I get the thought of being buried or trapped alive in a tight space, I have trouble breathing and sweat more.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bees and wasps...oh, espcially wasps...

Just came back from having a titantic duel with one. Killed it. ::'

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm afraid of bugs and any creepy crawlies. It's rather unfortunate because in Illinois we get massive flying cockroach type things called cicadas (sih-KAY-duhs) every summer.

[hide=Cicada]CicadaFront740_700.jpg[/hide]

They freak me out and make incredibly loud buzzing noises that sound like a nasaly kid being strangled combined with a dying canary. :ohnoes:

They have the everywhere. And I'd describe it as more of a clicking-buzzing-chirping noise than just a buzzing noise. They're literally everywhere when I go to the desert here in Cali.

hmmm...i'd say bees and wasps are the worsts. It's my only phobia. neraly died cuz of a bee when i was 5 yrs old. When i see flying thingy that is about the size of a fly I panic untill i see its not a bee or wasp. when i see its one of those. i either run, yell, or panic like there is no tomorrow. And also I'm afraid of suffering when I die...Death itself doesn't scare me...just the pain of it.

BTW its hillarious to see a 6ft2, 200 lbs black male (me) running from a bee

XboxLive, PSN, Steam: fizz4m

If you add me, please say you are from tif :D

I'm not really afraid of death itself, just the ways I could be killed. I'm not afraid of what will happen to me in the afterlife, just how I would die, to reword that. Things like torture, I'm frightful of. I'm also afraid of the dark, because anything could be there. Clowns, yuck... Spiders, insects, things like that. I've seen half of a dead butterfly on my dad's car, it was disgusting. I'm afraid of my families health, I probably am more afraid of their sake than mine.

And my greatest fear...

Mirrors. Scary movies, things can just pop into them as you look into them. I'm afraid of them when I look directly into them close-up and have a feeling something in the back will just pop-up.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

I have fear of being in a small space. The kind where its so cramped until my movement is limited, but the real fear only kicks in when I start to struggle and cannot stop.

Knives. Yes you heard me, an incident happened 2 years ago that made me terrified of knives. Whenever I see that long sharp thing I get frightened as I keep thinking that the blade could swing anywhere anytime and cut someone deeply. I tend to shiver when using such knives, small ones however dont affect me.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Drawing my own blood.Its fine to draw others',and for others to draw mine,its just the thought of self-manipulation scares me.If I was emo,I'd fail at that too.I'll be emo over being a lousy emo!

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

Well my greatest fear is Pyramid Head, but people tell me I shouldn't really worry about that...

I don't know if this is my greatest fear, but I'm extremely scared of embarrassing myself in front of others. A lot more than normal.

I can't think of anything else right now, all the others are specific situations, that would just seem weird to you guys.

snowsigyy7.png

If I could pin point my greatest fear, it would be lack of security. I can't describe it buuut I have a great fear of going into unknown places without people who I can rely on. When I went into sixth form, I knew that I wouldn't be in a class with people I knew and that frightened me. I almost didn't go. My parents want me to get a job and go to university but that thought just scares me, I'm trying to look for alternatives. I think my parents bubble wrapped me too tightly when I was a kid and only a few years ago did I face reality and realize that everything isn't how my parents told me it would be.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

my greatest fears

abyssal_whip(sp?) will be modded

off topic becoming /ot/ the red haired step child of /b/

tif being invaded by 4chan for the lulz (would really suck imagine 10 threads with sage is epic in all fields)

being banned from online play on my xbox 360 because over here everyone has 1 static ip adress for wireless and gaming so if 1 [wagon] decides to hack and cheat and get banned we all are banned (if they ip ban that is)

of course we will take him out behind the wood shed and [do something so graphic to him even 4chan would hate us] or let's just say he wouldn't be able to sit down in any chairs or go to the bathroom for a while! *imagines taking him out there with my friends and putting the planks in there to good use!*

my next fear is that :twss: will become the new chuck norris imagine this. :twss: doesn't do push ups it pushes the earth down!

4chan will have seeped into every corner of the internet. Imagine one day your going to check your hotmail/yahoo mail whatever when you see customise your msn/yahoo homepage with 4chan memes!. your friend has emailed you the newest meme!, *facepalm*

The day 2000 idiots decide to go on wikipedia and erase all of the important information

my greatest fears

off topic becoming /ot/ the red haired step child of /b/

tif being invaded by 4chan for the lulz (would really suck imagine 10 threads with sage is epic in all fields)

being banned from online play on my xbox 360 because over here everyone has 1 static ip adress for wireless and gaming so if 1 [wagon] decides to hack and cheat and get banned we all are banned (if they ip ban that is)

of course we will take him out behind the wood shed and [do something so graphic to him even 4chan would hate us] or let's just say he wouldn't be able to sit down in any chairs or go to the bathroom for a while! *imagines taking him out there with my friends and putting the planks in there to good use!*

my next fear is that :twss: will become the new chuck norris imagine this. :twss: doesn't do push ups it pushes the earth down!

4chan will have seeped into every corner of the internet. Imagine one day your going to check your hotmail/yahoo mail whatever when you see customise your msn/yahoo homepage with 4chan memes!. your friend has emailed you the newest meme!, *facepalm*

The day 2000 idiots decide to go on wikipedia and erase all of the important information

Anything unrelated to 4chan or the internet?

Well, I'm scared of spiders, but not as much as bees and wasps. I don't nkow why, but I am unashamed, I will run from one if front of everyone lol.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

my greatest fears

Umm, don't you mean Abyssalwhip? Abyssal_whip is a very, very different person than Abyssalwhip.

And on that I think you're pretty safe.

Abbysalwhip is banned.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

Weren't you that huge Nintendo fanboy who insisted on insulting Microsoft (And Sony)? :?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Being high up :ohnoes:

I also don't like it when you can hear something but can't see it. Eg late at night and some noise happens and you can't work out why :?

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Quest Cape - Combat 94, Done Grandmaster Quest - 27/11/08, Combat 115

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Dks: 1 worrior, 1 axe