2008 NFL Season

wild_goat_14

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell? My thread has been hit with a pair of 'tards. LORD HELP US ALL!

Back on topic, Titans are 3-0. I am a very happy camper. Now let's NOT mention that their opponents currently have a combined record of 1-8. Let's just be happy with 3-0 and more importantly a 2 game division lead! ::'

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

i are get ground for get d in english

back on topic dolphin go to superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!! 14-2

LOL. How did you manage a 'D' in any English class?Even if it is a second language.

And no, the Dolphins still fail.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

LOL. How did you manage a 'D' in any English class?Even if it is a second language.

I'd stop arguing with the both of them. Seriously, I get better responses on /b/ than from the bad grammar brothers.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

I'd stop arguing with the both of them. Seriously, I get better responses on /b/ than from the bad grammar brothers.

Touche.

I suppose I should do that, as I now realize that this will go nowhere. When did these guys show up anyways?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Patriots will kick everyone's [wagon] even without Brady.

Well that certainly is laughable. You must remember that the Pats play in arguably the weakest division in football, and most definatly the weakest in the AFC. They'll make the playoffs, but a Super Bowl WITHOUT Brady is out of the question.

A few surprises:

-Green Bay is 2-0, and Aaron Rodgers looks fantastic. Why aren't they talking about his success? If he was crumbling, the media would be all over him. Where's his praise?

-The Chargers have lost two heartbreakers. However, Phillip Rivers has looked outstanding, and I still think they've got that division dispite their 0-2 start.

-My Cleveland Browns are 0-2. This may surprise some people, considering they were very hot last year. To me, this comes as no surprise. Their schedule last year was a huge fluke, and this year they won't go more than 7-9. I hope I'm wrong, but I know I'm not.

-The AFC is now up for grabs.

Yeah, because without Bledsoe, a Super Bowl is out of the question. :roll:

OK, I'll be honest now, Matt Cassel is not the Tom Brady who entered Game 2 of the 2001-2002 season and led them to the Super Bowl after starting 0-2.

He did show he is capable of being a playoff QB (Jets game), but also has a good chance of being the next Rex Grossman. :ohnoes:

I know you probably think I'm biased, but I still think the Patriots win the AFC East. The Bills won't keep this up, guaranteed. I think the Patriots will still go 4-2 in the division, 10-6, and win the AFC East. Don't forget how they (and the rest of the AFC East) luckily drew the AFC West/NFC West this year.

I still like our chances, and who cares if Cassel won't win a Super Bowl. Who thought Eli Manning could win a Super Bowl after starting 0-2 last year? We Bostonians have been spoiled big time by having pretty much winning teams. I've never had a team (besides my UConn Huskies football team) that has worked its way up the ladder, like the Rays or Penguins, and we probably still won't till Brady retires.

But I'll tell ya, this year will be helluva less nerve wracking and more exciting than in recent years. (Although every game towards the end of the year last year was exciting).

TBH, Not sure how many of you guys have felt this, but having a team in the Super Bowl for the first time feels great. I was only 3 when the Pats made the Super Bowl in 1996 (and lost to the Packers), but I started getting into football in 2000, the last year of Drew Bledsoe (I think they went 5-11). But every Super Bowl after that felt less exciting, and way more nerve wracking.

You can't understand how fun the second half of Super Bowl XLII was for Patriots fans -.-.

I paced the entire 4th quarter...that is not fun. Now after the Super Bowl, if they win, it gets really fun, but during the game is like pure torture.

Having a bad team working it's way up must be great. I hate this, being a Patriots fan, I basically expect the Patriots to win every game, and be up by at least 20 by halftime. And if they do lose, it basically ruins my whole week, especially with all the Giants and Jets fans surrounding me at school (I live in CT).

F...F...FADFDFD?????!?

The Patriots are still good enough to make the playoffs. Hopefully. Super Bowl, maybe not, but they're still playoff caliber...Brady is not the entire team.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Big Ben from the Steelers is got sacked to hell in the Eagles game. I think it was like 8 or so times. The steelers offensive line isn't doing too well. I think they can beat the Ravens though.

Just get rid of him. The other guy who came on at the end wasn't that bad. He's so full of himself at the moment, he runs practically every time. -.-

OMG the Titans are 4-0, and at least 2 games up in the division.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Patriots will kick everyone's [wagon] even without Brady.

Well that certainly is laughable. You must remember that the Pats play in arguably the weakest division in football, and most definatly the weakest in the AFC. They'll make the playoffs, but a Super Bowl WITHOUT Brady is out of the question.

A few surprises:

-Green Bay is 2-0, and Aaron Rodgers looks fantastic. Why aren't they talking about his success? If he was crumbling, the media would be all over him. Where's his praise?

-The Chargers have lost two heartbreakers. However, Phillip Rivers has looked outstanding, and I still think they've got that division dispite their 0-2 start.

-My Cleveland Browns are 0-2. This may surprise some people, considering they were very hot last year. To me, this comes as no surprise. Their schedule last year was a huge fluke, and this year they won't go more than 7-9. I hope I'm wrong, but I know I'm not.

-The AFC is now up for grabs.

Yeah, because without Bledsoe, a Super Bowl is out of the question. :roll:

OK, I'll be honest now, Matt Cassel is not the Tom Brady who entered Game 2 of the 2001-2002 season and led them to the Super Bowl after starting 0-2.

He did show he is capable of being a playoff QB (Jets game), but also has a good chance of being the next Rex Grossman. :ohnoes:

I know you probably think I'm biased, but I still think the Patriots win the AFC East. The Bills won't keep this up, guaranteed. I think the Patriots will still go 4-2 in the division, 10-6, and win the AFC East. Don't forget how they (and the rest of the AFC East) luckily drew the AFC West/NFC West this year.

I still like our chances, and who cares if Cassel won't win a Super Bowl. Who thought Eli Manning could win a Super Bowl after starting 0-2 last year? We Bostonians have been spoiled big time by having pretty much winning teams. I've never had a team (besides my UConn Huskies football team) that has worked its way up the ladder, like the Rays or Penguins, and we probably still won't till Brady retires.

But I'll tell ya, this year will be helluva less nerve wracking and more exciting than in recent years. (Although every game towards the end of the year last year was exciting).

TBH, Not sure how many of you guys have felt this, but having a team in the Super Bowl for the first time feels great. I was only 3 when the Pats made the Super Bowl in 1996 (and lost to the Packers), but I started getting into football in 2000, the last year of Drew Bledsoe (I think they went 5-11). But every Super Bowl after that felt less exciting, and way more nerve wracking.

You can't understand how fun the second half of Super Bowl XLII was for Patriots fans -.-.

I paced the entire 4th quarter...that is not fun. Now after the Super Bowl, if they win, it gets really fun, but during the game is like pure torture.

Having a bad team working it's way up must be great. I hate this, being a Patriots fan, I basically expect the Patriots to win every game, and be up by at least 20 by halftime. And if they do lose, it basically ruins my whole week, especially with all the Giants and Jets fans surrounding me at school (I live in CT).

Dude, I was reading your post, and when I got to the point where you mentioned the UConn Huskies, I was thinking, "Man, who is this guy? He reminds me a lot of Fadfdfd..." Then I looked at the name and it was you ::' come back to posting regularly plox

about the afc east. the bills r doing marvelous but lets face it they have played against weak teams so far. they will slow down after their bye and the jets will make a comeback and take #1. the pats will come in close but the jets will win. that is my prediction.

Go REDSKINS!! beat Dallas, and now the Eagles ::' i thought it wasn't ganna be a good season with our start against the Giants, but with 4-1 second in probably the hardest division, yay with the rams, begnals, lions, are all ganna be easy wins, skins defiantly ganna make a playoff appearance

legends2.jpg

Big Ben from the Steelers is got sacked to hell in the Eagles game. I think it was like 8 or so times. The steelers offensive line isn't doing too well. I think they can beat the Ravens though.

Just get rid of him. The other guy who came on at the end wasn't that bad. He's so full of himself at the moment, he runs practically every time. -.-

Because the Eagles were playing prevent at the end...

Leftwich throws too hard, and is not near as good as Ben.

Ben is one of the top QB's in the league right now, and sunday night @ Jacksonville he showed off why.

As long as Ben can complete those little dinks and dunks and avoid stupid decisions (with the o-line holding up their end of the bargain ...they have been reason for concern) he's good. Got the bye week to rest up then @ Cincinnati.

sig3bh7.png

w000t@@@@

cowboiz beat the bengals 31 - 22 @@@

I thought we were coming back there for a second. -.-

Oh, well.

0-5 ftl.

Lol, we should have a bet on which team will not win a single game this season.

Lions or Bengals :P

Something.png