What kind of clan do YOU like?

The Observer

People have different tastes and different types of dedication. Now, I'm wondering what kind of clan would you want to join or are a part of? Would it be a no honour clan like ROT, a big clan like Corruption or a famous clan like Damage Inc? Maybe you just like to sit back and skill in a clan like Skill 'n Chill or just play minigames in a clan like Heart Unit. What do YOU like?

j0xPu5R.png

Come see my IRC chatroom, and you'll get a taste of what kind of clan quite a few people like...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

A honour warring clan with a nice community. It also has to be active and organised. Things I'm trying to make better in my own clan. :P

This is pretty much my view as well; the kicker would be whether a certain near-family (or as close as you can get on the internet) atmosphere develops in the core group of veteran members. If you're in a nice stable clan, have got those qualities, and are just enjoying the ride, I think that's all you need.

I like a tight knit professional community where I know the guy's I fight alongside have my back. At least this was important in the old wild, when it took me about a weeks worth (being F2P and lazy) to acquire the needed funds for Full Rune amour. Back then we where highly skilled in the art of ARPKing. We did it for the fun, not for the funds (we actualy lost money most trips, our selection of valid targets was very small).

Now day's I am not really in a clan (well I am MD's Root Admin if that means anything) so that part about having my back does not apply. Still I like the professionalism that is exhibited by some clans. I can still remember how we used to march in formation (as good as the runescape engine allows for)...

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

If I were to join a clan (which would probably be a silly idea based upon my semi-retired status) it would have to be one that's very laid-back. A more PvE or Skill-based focus would be cool, with a helpful atmosphere and friendly, intelligent people. High literacy rates are a huge plus, since I have little patience for translating chatspeak. ;)

If I found such a group, it might actually make me log into RS at home on occasion while I sit in the battleground queues in WoW, hahaha.

Edit: I would also totally jump at the chance to join an RP clan.

~ Kei

Characters

Keistera - The Jack of All Trades

Mama Ursa - The Priestess/Survivalist

Erbrynn - The Mage

Erebus Sabre - The Forgetful Warrior

An active bit-o-both. As long as the warring is of good standard ;)

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

I feel very lucky to have found my current clan, we are skilling-based with one-day events and longterm skill races, just friendly competition among our members, but also we do some fun combat related stuff, like castlewars and duel arena (we just finished up our own tournament). We even had a serious clanwars team for a while. Above all though, a clan has to have a great forum community. The best part of SoG is that we are all friends, even though we are from all over the world.

I guess what I'm saying is I like a clan that is laid-back and friendly, instead of militaristic and strictly organized.

joshkb8.jpg

I like my current clan.

All-round clan, we have fun events, skilling events, boss killing trips, F2p wars, Pk run ins... so many different events. I like to enjoy Runescape and it's games completely.

Off course a clan has to have rules but in my clan we are more layed-back, active, a great community. Many of the other members have been in the clan for a very long time now which feels like being in a group of friends, a family. <3: