a lvl 121 who has never gotten a chamipon scroll

mmmorgan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in my 130s, been playing since Classic and haven't seen one, either. I think it's all some grand prank and there really is no such thing as a Champions Scroll.

It has nothing at all to do with being a Champion, really. It has more to do with compulsively killing thousands of something in a vain attempt to hit 3 cherries on the slot machine. :P

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I got 2 hill giant ones IN A ROW.

I have them in my bank.

Can't you only have 1 of a race :?

For me I never had them and meh camped alot at goblins and ghouls and always kill imps when I see them and never gottten them. #-o

Cartiaga.png

I got 2 hill giant ones IN A ROW.

I have them in my bank.

Can't you only have 1 of a race :?

For me I never had them and meh camped alot at goblins and ghouls and always kill imps when I see them and never gottten them. #-o

i have a friend who got 3 hobgoblin ones from bandos kc in a day

Chapp3rs.png

Great, it shows Jagex was right in adding a very low drop percentage. It gives people something to strive for (although no good rewards to be had). I'm a level 121 as well, but I have all the scroll except two. It's all about being in the right place at the right time, or luck really. ;)

hopesolopatriot.jpg

im lvl 114, and probly killed about 1k imps. never got the scroll :(

but its all on chance, so i guess im not very lucky. -.-

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

It's just to keep going. If you're unlucky, well then there is not much to do about it than just to keep trying. You can't do much more than that. And eventually you will get lucku and get one of those scrolls.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I have never had one either and im 132 combat i think :-P

I gone to zamorak god wars with some people and two of them got an ins scroll. Killed about 5k zombies in the wild when the scrolls band out with nothing. Although i did get about 2m from killing people that attacked me

If I were you... I'd do the exact same thing as you would, because I'd be you.

WAIT, NO. I mean: If I were you, I wouldn't really bother with champion scrolls. So far, there's no way to show off your champion kills, and the only thing you get is a few xp points in slayer and hp. Some people want to do all the champion scroll, just for the sake of doing it, but those people work very hard towards it.

If you just kill a few imps now and again, I wouldn't be hoping to get a scroll. The only real way is to work very hard towards getting one, or get very lucky. Actually, you need to do both, pretty much.

Just not worth it, so don't really bother. Until, of course, they add in better rewards to it!

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I didn't even think about it, but I was doing the mini quest to get the enchanted salve ammy, and as I was going through the rooms with the traps everywhere I kept looking at the map to see where I am suppose to go (auto retaliate being on so the zombies won't kill me while i afked) and I killed like 3 or something and right clicked the floor, a challenge scroll? I try to pick it up.. but sadly it was ontop of a floor trap :(

and no, i didn't have telegrab runes (just brang a tab)

Kuja_Cocoa.png

Imo, there should actually be a decent reward for completing all of them as they're rarer than christmas crackers tbh.

Like an awesome cape with insane bonuses or something atleast.

I wouldn't mind an awesome cape that was very flamboyent (or demonic) that stood out amoungst crowds (well, atleast noticed) But I wouldn't care if it had bonuses (though they would be nice).

My first, and only, challange scroll was from a hillies task. I was like "yay clue" then: ::' :) :o :shock:

1yrb49.jpg