Circus Info

Ixindor

Bah, wanted to go 3 for 3 and complete my ringmaster outfit this week..

1408 on Magic..

1270 on Ranged..

1178 on Agility.. (failed last 2 stunts :( )

Oh well, hopefully next week for sure. Just missing the last piece now.

11th to 99 Summoning

85th to 99 Runecrafting

soulattacker.png

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I followed muggiwhplar's suggestion about what he does at the circus and I did good last week and pretty good this week as well. I forgot to keep track of my scores but I got clothing from clown at my magic performance and ringmaster top at my range performance.

Funny thing is I did awesome last week using muggiwhplar's agility performance and this week was trashed lol but that's alright.

xxteargodxx.png

thanks for tip i got ringmaster hat on agility, failed 2 times on ranged (with 99 range) and.. i forgot costume on mage so i teled out and i couldnt carry on performance :(

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Got my mega-phonus this week.

Failed the other two.

Never knew it could be soo hard to get clown clothes. :lol:

2 weeks, 0 rewards. Still missing 2 clown parts...

I'm still trying to figure out how to maximalize the xp you get out of the circus. I've tried to not repeat moves I already did, and do all the difficult, high leveled moves. Seemed to work out.. got over 10k xp on each performance. But I wonder if anyone has some advice on this subject?

so to get audience robes i have to try and fail hmmm but when i fail i do good i gotta get some ring master lol

If you just teleport out (not using the ticket), you automatically end your performance. That is the easiest ways to get the Audience stuff. If you aren't looking to maximize your EXP there, I'd do that. When I started this thread, I was trying to get the lowest scores possible. I accidentally teleported out (stupid teletabs!) after like 2 tricks. When I got back, I couldn't finish my performance and the Audience Shoes were with the Ringmaster.

Also, on the first post, I was trying my best to get the low scores by attempting things way higher than my levels. That is how this whole thread came into being.

NOTE: Once you fail more than 2, you can't get ringmaster, not sure about clown. But once you fail 2 if you aren't aiming for clown just do it for xp.

Umm, I think they've fixed the way you get exp judging on my preformance today.

Last week, I scored over 900 in each, and 1.1k in mage doing this little guide.

This week, doing the same I didn't get over 600. Got 500 in mage.

Strange :?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

The tactic still works for me.

1325 on agility (one miss): juggle chins - emote - backflip - emote - chins - ...

1325 on ranged (one miss): 99 spot - emote - other 99 spot - emote - ...

Huge fail on mage though, the anvil kept wobbling instead of disappearing :P.

Heh, seems I may have been wrong. When I tried today I wanted Audience Giant Hand and when I tried to actually do bad, I did well.

900+ in magic, while I tried to make the crowd hate me.

500 or so in range, which got me another stylish hat.

And 700 or so in agility, which got me nothing.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Thanks for all the tips everyone. Today, went in with magic and ranging potions, prayed with Eagles Eye and Mystic Might. Came out with 2 new Clown pieces (top and bottom) and a Ringmaster's hat ( \' ftw), instead of the usual acrobat's stuff. Completely ignored audience and did all emotes every time

EDIT: as of a few weeks ago, have full sets of acrobat, clown and ringmaster :thumbsup: now going for the audience giant hand thingy

sal_1993.png

Woo only two more pieces left! :thumbsup:

Can someone send me a private message on what to do at the circus?

Because I did the "only do 99 things with emotes in between" and only get clown and acrobat.

So please someone send me a private message containing what to do. ::'

It's not just "do the 99 things with emotes in between", it's successfully attempt level 99 actions with emotes at regular intervals.

It will do no good if you fail more than 2 lvl 99 action. If you keep failing, simply attempt the lvl 90 ones instead.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Got like 1189 on agility, 1145 on magic, and something like 1250 in ranged. I brought a range potion for range... didn't pray. And I think I didn't start my performances with an emote... so I missed a few extra points that I could have gotten cause I only did 9 emotes. But I can't remember if I did or not.

I'll try summer pies and magic potions + prayers next time. I DID use mage boosting gears (ahrims, ancient staff, etc.) and range boosting gears (dragonhides, bgloves, unholy book etc). I'll wear my ringmaster hat and see how that affects my performance next time... Which isn't that far off... if it hasn't already been moved, lol.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I followed the suggestion just about perfectly. I wore my ringmaster hat on all the events, wore Ahrims and potted up for the magic event and went *Emote - Alch Anvil - Emote - Teleport Assistant - Emote - Teleport Anvil - Emote - Alch Assistant* and repeated (I only failed alching the anvil once).

For the range event I wore Karil's, potted up, used performance arrows, and did *Emote - 99 Target - Emote - 90 Popinjay - Emote - 90 Target - Emote - 99 Popinjay* and repeated. Didn't fail once.

For the Agility event, I don't think it matters what you wear, I still wear the ringmaster hat at least though, potted, then went *Emote - Backflip - Emote - Juggle chins* and repeated. Didn't fail once.

And I walked away from the circus with 3 new pieces of Ringmaster! :thumbsup:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I just do lvl 99 (or 90 if i fail) stuff and random emote in between. I've only been 3 times and I've got all the Ringmaster clothing (apart from the megaphone), clown hat and top and 3 items from the acrobat set from the first time I went.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Full ringmaster :thumbsup:

Btw I think it's funny how the mega-phone is called a "mega phonus" in-game because Jagex wants to dodge their own censor :lol:

Btw I think it's funny how the mega-phone is called a "mega phonus" in-game because Jagex wants to dodge their own censor :lol:

I classify that as epic phailure.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

There are a lot of words which the censor castches in the game that are legitimate items in Runescape. I doubt censor evading is the reason why its called that.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12