What's your Family Guy moment?

Jacks0n

I don't understand why some people find some sketches that keep coming back boring or uncreative. Some of them are the best part of FG: I love the Olly scenes, because they stay fresh, and part of the hilarity in FG is the repetition. Like 3rkid said, that episode where Peter hurts his knee and keeps breathing in fairly loud is great, even though it easily takes like 30 seconds.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't watch Family Guy anymore, it got ruined for me when I watched the 100th episode special (or something like that), and the creator was the biggest douche I've ever seen. I want try to enjoy it again, but I can only hope.

family guy is not for those who have no sense of humor, such as yourself. if you could not tell, seth mcfarlane was making an obvious effort to come off as a "douche".

anyway, i love the moment when peter says "although, i cant help but feel that this is somehow meg's fault..." classic.

i also like the part where peter, quagmire, joe, and cleveland go roller skating.

oh, also...

I don't understand why some people find some sketches that keep coming back boring or uncreative. Some of them are the best part of FG: I love the Olly scenes, because they stay fresh, and part of the hilarity in FG is the repetition. Like 3rkid said, that episode where Peter hurts his knee and keeps breathing in fairly loud is great, even though it easily takes like 30 seconds.

Repetition can be really funny if done right. One of my favorite shows, Frisky Dingo, does it a lot by repeating certain elements through a show. Like they might repeat the same phrase in different situations.

I completely agree. Probably the funniest thing about the show for me is the parts that go on for about 10 times longer than they would in any other show.

Cool.

I completely agree. Probably the funniest thing about the show for me is the parts that go on for about 10 times longer than they would in any other show.

Everything but the chicken and Peter fighting scenes :wall:

Everything but the chicken and Peter fighting scenes :wall:

That was actually the main example I had in my mind. Hehehe... classic.

Cool.

I would just like to point out that Family Guy is definitely the greatest show ever made. That bizarre humour is just brilliant.

My favourite moment would be the episode in which Peter makes a touchdown for the Patriots and just randomly starts a crazy song.

Bizarrely brilliant!

Most of the moments that I saw that were derived from old TV shows and movies, which I've recently started enjoying. "Oh, I know what happens here from Family Guy!"

Particularly the paddling.

No more - Mr. Nice Guy!

I also like Shipoopi.

And the piano-playing bumbling old-timey showmen.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Brian: ... Like that time Peter narrated his own life.

Peter: I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal Lois had placed in front of me. Of course, I'd never tell her how disgusted I was with her cooking, but, somehow, I think she knew. Lois had always been full of energy and life, but lately I had begun to grow more aware of her aging. The bright, exuberant eyes that I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow dull and listless with the long fatigue of a weary life...

Lois punches Peter, knocking him out.

Peter: I awoke several hours later in a daze...

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Another one would be when Stewie gets drunk.

Stewie: You're drunk. Brian, give me the keys.

Brian: No, I'm okay.. I'm okay..

Stewie: Cmon man, give me the keys.

Brian: No- you're right. *gives Stewie keys*

A few seconds later Stewie crashes the car through the bar wall.

Stewie: Shhhhh

j0xPu5R.png

Horace: Hey, he's not 18!

Brian: Horace, the drinking age is 21.

Horace: Oh yeah. *gives Stewie beer*

~~~

I wore my Family Guy shirt today woot!!!!!!

Horace: Hey, he's not 18!

Brian: Horace, the drinking age is 21.

Horace: Oh yeah. *gives Stewie beer*

Brian: You're drunk.

Stewie: You're sexy. :lol: