Perfect Time to buy Sharks & Super Sets?

craven_range

I'd say invest also in f2p strength pots. Have you noticed how they've soared in the last 6 months?

I can imagine all the lvl 28 pures comming now.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

People don't seem to use super sets anymore, nor can you buy super sets in the GE. You have to buy the individual pieces, and they each have different supply & demand conditions.

For instance, I've been using cheap zammy brews instead of super set pots when I am going to train and use prayer. People don't use the entire sets anymore; they pick and choose pots that fit their specific needs.

The sharks would have been a good idea a month or two ago. Most of the people who claim they are coming back are probably not familiar with monkfish and tuna potatoes. They will probably flock to sharks out of habit.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

People don't seem to use super sets anymore, nor can you buy super sets in the GE. You have to buy the individual pieces, and they each have different supply & demand conditions.

For instance, I've been using cheap zammy brews instead of super set pots when I am going to train and use prayer. People don't use the entire sets anymore; they pick and choose pots that fit their specific needs.

The sharks would have been a good idea a month or two ago. Most of the people who claim they are coming back are probably not familiar with monkfish and tuna potatoes. They will probably flock to sharks out of habit.

Agree ... zammy brews are awesome. I've never used a super set, including during pvp!

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Somehow I think it's already too late to get in early.

Do you think? Im gonna start buying some @ max ready for the update they should go up after the update?

The fact that you are buying at max already means you were too late. Within 5 minutes of the release me and my friends bought over 400M worth of brews and about 100M worth of sharks/ppots.

-Future Update

-Mass Buy

- ???

- Profit!

well i bought 10 k bloods 100 dds and 100 rune scimmys :D \:D/

if (i know they wont but meh >.>) they go back to pre wildy prices

10k bloods doubling in price = 3mil profit

100 dds up to 60k each = 2.5mil profit

100 rune scimmy up to 30k each= 1.2mil profit

::'

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Do you think? Im gonna start buying some @ max ready for the update they should go up after the update?

The fact that you are buying at max already means you were too late.

Exactly. Buying at max and hoping to make a profit isnt going to net you anything decent. The market is gonna be flooded by noob investors the moment PVP worlds are released and the market will crash for a week or two. Then those that got their sharks and pots as soon as the news is released will sell theirs when the market is recovering.

For me... I fish my own sharks and monkfish and make my own potions so this wont affect me other than making a little less profit if I ever sell excess fish.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Smart investors are probably already selling their stocks hehe.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

It's funny how people think just because pvp worlds are coming, that EVERYONE is going to go out and buy their sharks.
I'm going for 99 fishing so i'm keeping up with shark prices. Raw sharks have rose about 100 gp, cooked shark have raised about 300 gp. This means they are being bought on a massive scale and someone is doing it.

:lol: can't wait, i'll make a killing, this is were my 99 cook and cook gaunts will finally pay for themselves... \'

and maybe profitable to start herblore again :ohnoes:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

I tried investing in them a while ago but once it's too late, it's too late. And right now, basically everyone and their dog is buying them, so i've given up. I'm just gonna stick to d b axe + restore pot atleast for the super str boost, idk about the super atk and def boost :?

excalibur spec is what i use for def

:lol: can't wait, i'll make a killing, this is were my 99 cook and cook gaunts will finally pay for themselves... \'

99 Cooking will never be profitable. Why? Because you paid your dignity for it.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

+1 Zing! (list)

Anyway, the perfect time to buy sharks and super sets was when they crashed prior to the December updates and sharks were about 400gp each.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I get the feeling that everyone is hoarding their sharks, super sets, etc, till the big update. Once it happens, ALL of it is going to flood the GE, causing what could be a temporary crash.

I've been trying to buy Prayer Potions and Super Strengths at max to no avail.

Actually ahh no... Its not likely to crash, its likely to boom and cost heaps.. thats the point of hoarding.. or else I would wait till the "crash" and then buy cheap sharks...

Are you American?

:/

LOL...

Thats what is going to happen.

All you clowns are going to hoard the stuff from now till the update and try to sell it all at the same time.

And all I will be seeing on the forums is "OMG I can't sell anything WTF! Jagex you lied and changed the limits! :cry: "

Last month was a good time to buy, right now is a good time to sell thanks to you hoarding fools. ;)

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Most [developmentally delayed]ed statement I've ever heard from you, Robin.

Edit: Super str are crashing. Do I win?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Sorry Kent, I agree with a lot of your views and respect you but that's how I feel about 99 cooking. Sadly we're getting off topic.

Personally, I think they'll rise jsut a bit more at the time of the update then crash the next few days. Sell now :thumbup:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Sorry Kent, I agree with a lot of your views and respect you but that's how I feel about 99 cooking. Sadly we're getting off topic.

Personally, I think they'll rise jsut a bit more at the time of the update then crash the next few days. Sell now :thumbup:

The're considered junk now.

Eh, I wouldn't say 99 cooking is selling your dignity... I would just say it's an easy 99.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png