Clan Faith closed (4 March 2007 - 7 October 2008)

thiesje

After a period of 19 monts and 3 days, Clan Faith is closed. There was no point on keeping the clan open anymore. A snowball effect of leavings for different reasons (quitting, going to another clan, irl problems) not only worsened our activity, but also had it effects on the moral. We went down from 90-100 members to 40 in a time range of 3 maybe 4 months. Having "only" 40 members was not the only problem though, the activity percentage went from 60-70% to a maximum of 20-30%. The staff has tried to motivate the members as much as possible, but it did not help. Declining activity on the forums and chat crushed our moral. Both member and staff saw that the clan wouldn't be around for a long time anymore. Our outcome against Seduction (16 people) was maybe the best of the last month.

The Dutch Knights started on the 4th of March 2007, founded by Ch_Fung. A lot of the players from his former clan (Dutch Chaos Crew) came to TDK. The clan grew and had its first pk's and wars. The name "The Dutch Knights" changed into "The Last Legends", which (we found out) was already used. So we changed it into Faith. We grew to 40+ members and became more succesfull, being #6 or so of The Netherlands. We grew even more when CWA was released, pulling a 56 to the war against Golden Sun for #1 TWR.

We've had more then enough misery in the time Faith lasted. Having 3 times losing 10+ members at once because new clans were formed (recruiting our members via private chat ensuring them to have a rank in their clan). On the 8th of February 2008, the cousin of Ch_Fung and member of the clan Y_L_Choi (I_Meleedz_I) died because of a brain haemorrhage, may he rest in peace.

After our leader Ch_Fung left, we knew it wouldn't be easy to get the clan back to how it was in the past. The measures were not enough to get the clan out of this dip.

When we look back on the fun time we had, a smile appears on our face, thinking of the fun we had together.

I'll end with a few pictures, starting with a picture of our first pk ever, ending with a picture of our best war ever (against PA).

tdk5tn3.png

tll2aw1.png

glsowsc5ux7.png

07sep09195130kz1.png

frbok6.png

alwaysylinheartaw2.png

fzinofaithwarek3.png

faith5yl0.jpg

Remember Faith.

- Faith Staff.

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

Truely sorry to see you guys leave.

19 Months isn't a bad run though and those pictures look like some great times that you've had.

RIP Faith. Finished but not forgotten.

Absolutely unbelievable. Sorry to hear about Faith closing, they were one of my favourite clans. I'm gutted for you all :(

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

RIP Faith :(

And this is an invitation to all Faith members to join 'THE' Clan.

Loool sorry for trying to recruit on ur closing topic :(

'The' Clan Royal Knight

thewish2samplepu0.gif

Feel free to add me: [email protected]

The Wish2 (level-122) - F2P

TeamSpeak: ts.theclanrs.com

Clan Chat: 'TheClan_Cc'

IRC: irc.seersirc.net #theclan

tfgraduateiconvo7.gif

Didn't see it comming since you pulled 29 against our 18 in our last war just less than a month ago. Well, we usually pull 16-18 to our wars but somehow that doesn't seem to bother us much.

Anyway, I enjoyed all 3 of the wars we had. You were always flameless and well organized for your levels.

My most sincered RIP. WoF lost a great rival and Tip.it lost a great clan.

090831004444.png

Wow, this is just.. wow.. This is very unexpected. I thought that you'd be one of those clans that would never close. I'm seriously shocked right now. Tip.it has lost a good clan and I'm sure the clan members feel it too. My deepest sympathies to your clan and good luck to you and your members in the future.

j0xPu5R.png

RIP Faith :(

And this is an invitation to all Faith members to join 'THE' Clan.

Loool sorry for trying to recruit on ur closing topic :(

Yeah, kind of shameless IMO...

Goodbye to Faith and Thiesje in particular, you have been good friends and allies to the clan of Tal Shiar...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I can't believe, I always had rtespect for Faith, and you guys have always proven yourselves to be Strong and Honourable. I cannot believe it, I just can't.

Bye bye Faith, I will miss you guys :( .

22031_s.gif

Well, at least you had a good run. Have any of the die-hards considered creating a new clan from the ashes? I remember when my order pretty much died, their where like 3 people who stayed and wanted to rebuild it, and with those 3 we have grown, and are beginning to surpass our former status.

Not trying to take over your topic here, I am trying to show how determination, and a few good men, can make all the difference.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Show a little respect, guys, by not advertising here (those who posted or quoted links have had them edited accordingly).

It's always sad to see a clan close, but I honestly didn't think I'd be reading this anytime soon.

Offline and unavailable.