28 October 2008 - Hallowe'en Event and Quest

chris1216

The sorceress' apprentice enchants the broom with a teleport to the garden. The others (so far) are giving hefty chunks of mage xp.

I have been to all but Kardia, and only the Sorceress' Apprentice gives a teleport.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any tips to getting candy? Everyone I talk to is merely throwing "trick" at me and being unimpressed by my "Boo!".

1)wear some robes

2)[hide=]look into magie's cauldron for the new emote and u can trick people[/hide]

btw can anyone post the rewards for enchanting the broom by the 5 people?

magax_king.png

also you can other rewards [hide=reward]Take the broom to al kharid (teleport to sorceress's garden, pollnivneach, slayer tower, lunar island and with 93 mage to the underground pass.[/hide]

Tele to Lunar Isle?

I retract my statement about it being a pointless Halloween event!

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

[hide=reward]Take the broom to al kharid (teleport to sorceress's garden), pollnivneach (1997 magic xp), slayer tower (7139 magic xp), lunar island and with 93 mage to the underground pass.[/hide]

Tele to Lunar Isle?

No I forgot the ) lawl xD

[hide=reward]Take the broom to al kharid (teleport to sorceress's garden), pollnivneach (1997 magic xp), slayer tower (7139 magic xp), lunar island and with 93 mage to the underground pass.[/hide]

Tele to Lunar Isle?

No I forgot the ) lawl xD

Damn. Back to being pointless :cry:

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Any tips to getting candy? Everyone I talk to is merely throwing "trick" at me and being unimpressed by my "Boo!".

1)wear some robes

2)[hide=]look into magie's cauldron for the new emote and u can trick people[/hide]

btw can anyone post the rewards for enchanting the broom by the 5 people?

Everyone else after the one in Al kharid gives you magic exp. The last one in underground pass gives ~14k exp.

33o06xj.png

Woot!

I should do this in my ringmaster...

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

also you can other rewards [hide=reward]Take the broom to al kharid (teleport to sorceress's garden, pollnivneach, slayer tower, lunar island and with 93 mage to the underground pass.[/hide]

Tele to Lunar Isle?

Nope, no tele to lunar, just 10k mage xp :cry: :cry:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Is there a connection between receiving a Communique and siding against Lucien in the Temple of Ikov?

Can those who have received Communiques state whether or not they sided with Lucien?

EDIT: The pictures of that new room in the Ancient Cavern remind me more of the Elemental Workshop sort of setting. But possibly being able to smith dragon is just as plausible! :D

hzvjpwS.gif

Is there a connection between receiving a Communique and siding against Lucien in the Temple of Ikov?

Can those who have received Communiques state whether or not they sided with Lucien?

EDIT: The pictures of that new room in the Ancient Cavern remind me more of the Elemental Workshop sort of setting. But possibly being able to smith dragon is just as plausible! :D

Give that the letter has been posted here twice and it says THANKS FOR YOUR HELP STOPPING LUCIEN he has however found another way to get it. I'd happily stake my entire account on the fact u only get the message if u sided against lucien as otherwise he already has it

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Every witch except the Al-Kharid one gives you magic xp, ranging from ~2k to ~15k. It's easy xp, but the underground pass one is a long walk so it's up to you to decide if it's worth the 15k xp. The Lunar island one gives you 10k, the one at Canafis 7k and the one in Pollivneach 2k.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Also Troggs has nothing interesting to say.

If you tell him ur trick or treating he says he doesn't like it as theres no free fish.

Telling him u dislike it gets each to their own responce

Asking him about costume and he tells u how many costume items you are wearing and that u need 2 or more on

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I got the letter too, I killed Lucien in the quest and I'm currently f2p luls. I was like WTF!? And try to operate the Broomstick- it says 'You don't yet know how to operate this item.'

AND MORE: Jagex removed the locker useage from f2p!!! (Hates you Jagex... :shame: )

Now I got to use the store in Rimmington/chop willows in Draynor/get p2p :P

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

Anyone know what you get when you get the broom enchanted by the Underground Pass witch? I don't have 93 magic.

Overall this was really fun. Took me about an hour for both.

[hide=Spoiler Hell]Trick or Treat: You can get candy from the same person if you wait a few minutes.

Quest:

Newts and Toads: The idea is to examine the label which has both on it. If you get either a frog or a newt, put that one on. You should be left with a label of the opposite animal and the both label. Then place the both label on the crate with the opposite animal that your remaining label is, and it's solved.

Ex:

Frog Newt Both

Frog Newt Both(I got a newt, I change this to Newt)

Frog Newt NEWT

BOTH FROG NEWT (You have a frog and both label left. Since you can't put the Frog label ontop the previous Frog label, that crate must be Both)

Triangles: For this the idea is to get 4 triangles, 2 parallel to each other on one corner, and another 2 parallel to each other on the opposite corner.

Ex:

_  _

\/\/

/\/\

- -

Animals: Most people have trouble with this one. For both puzzles, you must first remove the Raven and put it into the Storage Cage. For the first puzzle, it is easy, just leave the West 2 animals alone and move around the Spider, Lizard, and Rat. At the end pop the Raven back into its cage.

The second is trickier. You must assign each animal a number and solve it like you would a sliding puzzle. So:

Bat- 1

Raven- 2, but ignore this since it will be in the cage

Rat- 3

Snail- 4

Spider- 5

Lizard- 6

Then just pretend that it is a sliding puzzle and you need to achieve this:

1| |3

4|5|6

The easiest way to to line them up in descending order behind the Lizard (6). This way when it moves into place, the others will follow behind it and fall into place. So move 6 into the top left corner. Then get 5 into the Raven Cage. Then slide them both counter-clockwise so 6 is in the Snail Cage and 5 is in the Bat Cage. Get 4 now into the Raven Cage. If you did it right, the Bat and Rat should already be in their right places (note that 1 comes after 4, not 3). All that remains is for you to move 6 into its place, with 5, 4, 1, and 3 following behind it.

Rewards: You keep the broom, and you also get 10 chances to get bonus xp equal to your level in that skill*10 (So I got 800 xp for level 80 magic). You can also get the broom enchanted by the other witches for xp ranging from 1k-10k (Baba Yaga, I didn't get the UP one, so that's not including that guy). In addition, the Sorceress' Garden Apprentice gives you the ability to operate the broom - teleporting you into the Garden.

Lastly, solving the Animal puzzle the second time and giving the potion to Wendy allows you to own purple cats. Note you cannot have a purple hellcat or purple wily cat.[/hide]

Give that the letter has been posted here twice and it says THANKS FOR YOUR HELP STOPPING LUCIEN he has however found another way to get it. I'd happily stake my entire account on the fact u only get the message if u sided against lucien as otherwise he already has it

Well then, my friend; You owe me an account.

I Saw the guards, but recieved no letter. I Did kill Lucien during temple of ikov, and got the Armadyl pendant. I Didnt get any communique.

Also, i cant find them anymore; can anyone see any?

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

I Saw the guards, but recieved no letter. I Did kill Lucien during temple of ikov, and got the Armadyl pendant. I Didnt get any communique.

They are a random event like thing. One will pop up for you and auto matically talk to you and give u the note then vanish. If you have a full inveotyr the note will go on the floor.

They are not permenant npcs much like the messenger u have to wait for to start regicide

Plv6Dz6.jpg

They are a random event like thing. One will pop up for you and auto matically talk to you and give u the note then vanish. If you have a full inveotyr the note will go on the floor.

They are not permenant npcs much like the messenger u have to wait for to start regicide

So i can get one at any time? I Dont think my inventory was full when i logged on.

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

i logged on cut maples for mtk favour.

then began to ran and he popped up

Plv6Dz6.jpg