Fallout 3

Necromagus

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started playing it two days ago. There is a [cabbage] load to do in this game, but I am already level 9 without doing barely any of the main quest. Going to hit the 20 max level really quick. Probably do this first play through vanilla pretty quickly, then I'll mod the hell out of it for the next run through.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

This game could have been so great but it kinda got ruined. They just HAD to make it turn based. I know you don't have to use VATS, but the aiming otherwise is crap.Why would you want the outcome of your battle decided by numbers?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

This game could have been so great but it kinda got ruined. They just HAD to make it turn based. I know you don't have to use VATS, but the aiming otherwise is crap.Why would you want the outcome of your battle decided by numbers?

lol, guns.

Real men use brass knuckles.

lol, guns.

Real men use brass knuckles.

I did manage to find Plunkett's Valid Points :D

I love this game but I was kinda annoyed when I finished the main quest and the game just ended, so I couldn't continue with my character. I wanna start again but I cba to go through it all again, will do soon though.

Must say I still prefer Oblivion though.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Why would you blow up Megaton? It's a mystery to me.

I mean really it gives you your first house, quests, and shop!

well tenpenny tower has a suite...so in a way it's better

And a butler robot that tells jokes 8-)

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

my favorite joke is "what's the best contraceptive for old people?"

Plus a guard who sells you pretty decent stuff.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I would have beaten the main storyline within 3 days, but since my family and a couple of my friends and I went up to North Conway to my vacation home to ski, I didn't have a computer. So I had to wait 'till today to beat it, more specifically ten minutes or so ago. It was game since Awesome.

[hide=My Ending & DLC Hype To Prevent Spoilers of Any Kind]I enjoyed the main quest. My Karma was at Very Good and I was ranked a paladin. But the death ending...Was very sad for me. I haven't felt this sad in a video game since...You know what? Never. This was honestly the first game that was morally difficult and very sad.

My ending was talking about my guy coming out of the vault, triumphing the wastes, following my dads example with sacrifice, and even showed the Enclave blowing up (I successfully convinced John Henry Eden to blow the Enclave facility up). It even showed me with dogmeat, but...Yeah...I never met dogmeat. I wish I had though...Oh, then it showed the lone wonderer's dad and himself (or me, whatever) in the picture.

I just hated how the game ended there. Instead of the brotherhood opening up the radiated control room to save you, they just watch you die...Then the game ends. No continuing. Meh.

Thats just a small thing that won't affect me I assume. The DLC is going to fix that completely, and come my birth month, the Broken Steel DLC will arrive, and it will allow continuing after the main quest. \' I'm also pretty much exited about the Pitt and Operation: Anchorage. That simulation will be fun.[/hide]

Yup. Just have to wait a little longer for the Operation: Anchorage DLC, and then the Pitt, and finally Broken Steel, which according to developers of Fallout 3 Broken Steel will change the ending, apparently allowing continuing after the game, and allow the Lone Wanderer to live.

All in all, great game. Never had an experience like it, ever. This will always hold a special place in my game collection.

I guess a little on topic above me, anyone think it's a good idea for me to blow up Megaton? I'm sick of Moira and her book, but I know she survives. :x But I need some Caps in order to make repairs to my T-51 b Power armor (which I got from the You Gotta Shoot 'em in the Head Quest)...I also need to repair much of my equipment. But I don't want to lose -1000 karma either. Any suggestions?

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Did anyone ever get out that one guy from the slave camp? You know, the dude who was in solitary confinement? I tried so many times to get him out of there without being seen and having to kill everybody, but I always failed. Eventually I just gave up and watched him get shot to death by the slave masters

Did anyone ever get out that one guy from the slave camp? You know, the dude who was in solitary confinement? I tried so many times to get him out of there without being seen and having to kill everybody, but I always failed. Eventually I just gave up and watched him get shot to death by the slave masters

(I presume you're talking about Paradise Falls [or whatever it's called, too late for me to remember]? If thats the case...)

Whats funny about this is that I killed everyone at the slave camp right away. Even teh leader, whats his name..Uh, anyway...Yeah, murdered every one of them, released the prisoners, and had an epic lulz doing it. The only NPC who wouldn't leave is the old guy, who was deaf and wouldn't leave.

Heh. I gained sooooo much karma from killing those poor bastards.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)