What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I'm new to the FF game series so I couldn't give you a knowledgeable opinion based on that. The combat format is new to me but I like it. I haven't gotten very far into it due to being busy and spending most of my spare time playing the other two games I got.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I got orcs must die 2 and I've been playing it co op with my boyfriend. Much fun.

started dragon age origins but not got very far yet, looks good anyway.

Racked up many hours playing recettear. I got to the last payment date but couldn't make it. I'm on my third try now. f

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Got through Borderlands and three of the DLCs (Just Claptrap's Revolution to go, I lost most of my interest after I finished the main story of General Knoxx) and now I'm powering through the Uncharted games. Started the first and got most of the way through when I didn't feel like Borderlands, but then I started playing and did 9 of the 24 chapters in more or less one sitting. Now onto the second and I just met up with someone I'd been missing.

Preordered Borderlands 2, but I'll be away when it'll arrive at my house, so it'll be a good few days before I can get started on that. I should probably get through the last of Borderlands before that, too.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Got through Borderlands and three of the DLCs (Just Claptrap's Revolution to go, I lost most of my interest after I finished the main story of General Knoxx) and now I'm powering through the Uncharted games. Started the first and got most of the way through when I didn't feel like Borderlands, but then I started playing and did 9 of the 24 chapters in more or less one sitting. Now onto the second and I just met up with someone I'd been missing.

Preordered Borderlands 2, but I'll be away when it'll arrive at my house, so it'll be a good few days before I can get started on that. I should probably get through the last of Borderlands before that, too.

You meet the best character in the series in Uncharted 2.

[spoiler=huge spoilers]It is Jeff.

I bought the Sniper Elite bundle because Sniper Elite V2 looked interesting and I am a sucker for Steam deals. Also played some more Diablo 3 after putting it down for a month or so. I'd kinda burnt myself out on it so it's a lot more enjoyable now.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Damn how I love me that Sleeping Dogs. If only the TV here could show reds and greens, I'd love it even more. But so far, I haven't had a single disappointment, even though it was the most expensive game I have ever bought and the only one I've ever bought on launch day. Still haven't beaten it, the game is massive.

EDIT: Finished the main story. Still amazed. And got lots to do and collect. The story was kinda cliche, but execution was still great. Gameplay and specially fistfighting is awesome, and you will get boatloads of it.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Just received a copy of war of the Monsters. Time to break out the PS2. Might even play some San Andreas later.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Bought a game on Steam called Symphony. Amazing game and one in my feeling has almost a infinite replay value. Watch this video and you'll see why.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

You meet the best character in the series in Uncharted 2.

[spoiler=huge spoilers]It is Jeff.

[hide]Poor Jeff. :c[/hide]

Still getting through Uncharted. Nearing the end of the second. Really enjoying them. Glad I bought them all in one go for cheap. Don't regret it at all.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Yesh, them Uncharted's are amazing. Too bad I haven't managed to grab the third one for myself yet, but when 1 and 2 are ANYTHING to go by, then it will be fantastic aswell. And I personally don't think that named character was best in Uncharted's. I liked that girl with red shirt more. Specially her accent.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Felt like RPG Weekend up in here. Undusted my Oblivion, Fable, and Dragon Age Origins these past few days. :smile:

Oh, and I'm downloading Floris' Mod Pack for Mount&Blade: Warband. Looks like a brand new game.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Oh, and I'm downloading Floris' Mod Pack for Mount&Blade: Warband. Looks like a brand new game.

I've been playing floris for the first time this week. It's so much better than Native Expansion.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I've been playing floris for the first time this week. It's so much better than Native Expansion.

Floris is pretty awesome! Although I unfortunately haven't had time to use all of its features yet I tried most of them and I liked them a lot. Mount&Blade is an awesome game.

Also, bought GTA IV for the Xbox (no DLC's) and am currently trying to work my way through the rest of the Just Cause 2 storyline so that I can shelf it for a bit.

Only thing I'd have to mention is that trying to get enough chaos for the next agency mission is a major pain in the arse.

Sleeping Dogs. Awesome game. Second favorite game of the year alongside Dragon's Dogma.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Picked up the 2003 gba fire emblem game and really really enjoyed it, extremely diasapponted to find its sequel is Japanese only along with most of the other games..

Also is the dark souls pc game out yet/is it a crappy port.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Picked up the 2003 gba fire emblem game and really really enjoyed it, extremely diasapponted to find its sequel is Japanese only along with most of the other games..

It's one of the only games in the series that has a complete/good translation though, if you don't have any problems with that sort of thing.

It's one of the only games in the series that has a complete/good translation though, if you don't have any problems with that sort of thing.

Where can I find it? Like a rom or something?

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Where can I find it? Like a rom or something?

Yep. You're on your own for that, though.