What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

All this talk about Sim City made me nostalgic for SC4. So I reinstalled it and looking to get all sorts of custom content in there, such as NAM.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My very last game is Okami HD thou I recently got Tomb Raider. So currently I'm playing both. Having play Okami before I know when I'll reach about the mid and end part. I've got to juggle between those two and Metal Gear Rising. Sadly I get paid today, so I fear I'll be buying minecraft...

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

• 2 weeks later...

Dragon's Dogma, now that the Fire Emblem binging is pretty much over. Enjoying it so far, but I think I've restarted it like four times just to go back to character creation. It's shaping up to be the kind of high/heroic-fantasy action RPG that I've wanted to play for a very long time.

All this talk about Sim City made me nostalgic for SC3K. So I reinstalled it and looking to make my city the best there ever was.

You like 3k better than 4? A lot of people do, I wonder why. How come?

I think they actually get better with each one, with 2k being the most nostalgic.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I only ever played 3,000 back in the day, never any of the others. I've tried 2 and 4, but I just couldn't enjoy them as much as I did 3,000.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Was bored so i loaded up Oblivion again, just to compare to Skyrim. Really, really enjoying it, forgot just how awesome it was :)

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Ordered Enslaved: Odyssey to the West from ShopTo. Can't wait for it to arrive, been wanting it for like 2 years now.

Motion capture by Andy Serkis (the same dude who played Gollum) was supposed to be legendary, can't wait to check it out.

It was critically well received, but it was a sales crash. I don't know why, everything about it seems good.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Currently downloading S.T.A.L.K.E.R. from Steam. I've heard it's pretty good, provided my PC doesn't burst into flames.

Also just completed Hitman: Blood Money, which was great.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Gonna acquire the Mass Effect trilogy and play through it. Will be kinda interesting, since I haven't played the first one yet.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Finished Sleeping Dogs. Pretty enjoyable, though really really easy. I think it's the only GTA-like where I found myself driving all smooth like and waiting just before I hit an objective to see if my passenger had any more dialogue, that's how much I liked the story.

I dunno if I'll buy any DLC though, the mission packs I'm seeing on steam look pretty goofy.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

This summer I am gonna get me psn credit cards from Norway. Just to buy DLC for Sleeping Dogs. I've completed the game thrice already, that's how much I liked the game. First game I ever preordered and it was fully worth it.

But I am still waiting for Enslaved and Mass Effect Trilogy...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

• 3 weeks later...

Tried out the wasteland mod for Arma II combined operations (no downloads or anything needed, just need to pick a Wasteland server), and it's an unreal amount of fun, even though I am astonishingly bad at the game.

At first I got team killed a lot, but I did find myself an excellent server, and settled into a role as a medic, because if I can't shoot anyone, at least I can help out the other guys. As a bonus, a lot of the people on that server use mics, so the pace is a lot faster and everyone works together quite well. The last session was pretty much the ultimate experience. I grabbed helicopters twice, both times being shot down before I could prove that I am only doing a very convincing job of pretending I can fly while actually being clueless. We also went through a number of bases, in some very inconvenient locations. Highlights included forming a special squad to attack an airfield, where we had a sniper and spotter duo backing up the commando team (with me, pretending to be a commando and not just the person who was going to get shot first), where I got shot second while learning a very valuable lesson about not assuming that because you can't be seen, you can't be hit (bushes aren't bulletproof, and leaping behind one is a terrible idea). We also staged an attack on a smaller airfield where I got to field test an M8 assault rifle, using the sharpshooter variant, which because ridiculous because the M8 can accept drum ammunition, giving me a semi automatic sniper rifle with 100 round magazines. This proved to be pretty good against vehicles where you have a good chance of missing, including lighting up a plane attempting to flee.

Someday I hope to actually be useful in a firefight, but in the mean time the game is stupid fun, and anyone with Arma 2 should totally check the mod out, and anyone who doesn't have it should watch some videos of it, then buy it.

I actually bought about 20 games the last month or two. Been a very boring past few weeks haha. One of the best ones i got is The Witcher 2. It's pretty damn cool, and actually very challenging. I started off playing on the highest difficulty but the combat is so insane even in the very beginning of the game, i would often get two or three hit. It's still very fun though.

FEZ

played about an hour, pretty fun and chill. some of the puzzles seem to rely on some kind of obscure knowledge i guess but that hasn't negatively impacted my opinion of the game too much.

also apparently the game developer is a bit of a knob but i dont really know much about that

i also managed to complete a puzzle without knowing how i completed it so that was pretty bad

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Playing Witcher 1 at the moment, working towards witcher 2.

I like the main character being mercenary with a conscience and standards, but still not above himself for doing things for free, which most other RPGs seem to do rather often (as in your character asks for reward upfront, rather than being paid by the beneficiary on his/her own).

Social setting is also darker than usual. I like that

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I've started playing Victoria 2 again. Currently slaughtering hordes of filthy Prussian scum.

Well done, well done. Continue the slaughter! :wink:

Fallout 3.

Interesting I played New Vegas before this, but I just got into the Fallout mood and realized I know the story from 1 to NV, without much about the third...

• Like 1

siggy3s.jpg

You would not believe the amount of people dissing fallout 3 on some fansites, despite the fact that it was very well received.

They had plenty of derogatory names, but one thing I do agree with is that they called it Fallout 3, when NV, from point of view of the Plot, would have been more appropriate to be called FO3, and FO3 now should probably called Fallout: DC wasteland or the like.

I do like the Pitt campaign though, it really got me into the "choose the lesser of two evils".

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I had a renaissance with Fallout New Vegas the past couple weeks. I saw bethesda post a teaser trailer that could have hinted of Fallout 4...so I got excited and such. Hopefully that will happen. Besides that I have been playing Eve online and that's about it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]