What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I tried the demo for Miner Wars, and I am very glad that the Meta score gave me pause to do that, rather than buy it after seeing jefmajor play it. A lesson I have learned long ago is that he can make just about any game look good. I'm not sure about any bugs or whatnot, not having gotten that far into it, but it's not the game for me. It looks cool, and it's a neat and ambitious game to be sure, but I probably wouldn't get more out of it than say Project Freedom, which I already own and cost me like $5. I think I am going to hold that money in reserve for Kinetic Void when the alpha gets to a point where it looks like I might want to jump in and continue to mind my time with games I already own, such as Sims 3 which I have not played enough of.

I tried the demo for Miner Wars, and I am very glad that the Meta score gave me pause to do that, rather than buy it after seeing jefmajor play it. A lesson I have learned long ago is that he can make just about any game look good. I'm not sure about any bugs or whatnot, not having gotten that far into it, but it's not the game for me. It looks cool, and it's a neat and ambitious game to be sure, but I probably wouldn't get more out of it than say Project Freedom, which I already own and cost me like $5. I think I am going to hold that money in reserve for Kinetic Void when the alpha gets to a point where it looks like I might want to jump in and continue to mind my time with games I already own, such as Sims 3 which I have not played enough of.

I ALMOST bought miner wars, but after reading a lot of reviews on it I deiced against it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Orcale of Ages & Seasons on the 3DS store :D First zelda games I ever played, going through seasons first and then linking for the longer version of ages :)

Have fun with goron dancing.

I am also doing this very thing. I never had Ages as a kid though so I'm eager to continue on to that, though I've heard it isn't as good as Seasons.

I've got BioShock Infinite waiting for me to have time to play it . . .

A lot of people say ages is better. I personally disagree and think seasons is better.

I've played both and the goron dancing minigame in ages is infinitely harder than the seasons counterpart, and is required as well.

Yeah, the reviews have me iffy on it as well because I'm wondering about these bugs. Honestly though, I jsut don't like dealing with the flight controls, because as awesome as the freedom is, I pretty much just use thrust and strafe, and maybe a bit of rolling. If I were to put more time into the game, I would definitely create a new profile for my mouse to deligate the up and down controls to it, as well as allowing myself to perform the rolling that way. I'd also be able to map all the weapons to it.

I guess my other issue is that I have a lot of space games, so at this point, if something isn't taking my breath away and sprinting down the street with it, then I'm not going to buy it. I don't have anything quite like this, but I have games that, taken together, are quite similar. Project Freedom and Starpoint Gemini are the ones I am most reminded of, for combat and mining respectively.

On that note, I see there is a Starpoint Gemini 2 coming perhaps this year. The first game has an even more abysmal ranking of 46, and I can certainly see where people are coming from with that. It's not a great game, but it could be. My issue was that I didn't care a lot for the campaign, and the sandbox got really boring when I got myself a Dreadnaught that was only rarely running into any kind of trouble. It could take on space stations, and it was a rare sight to meet enough enemy ships in one place to give me a fight where I could possibly lose.

Really, it was like Starfleet Command 3, which I own, and SFC3 is a much better game, even if I have to sacrifice a virgin to the pagan gods to get the game to run, and then only by the light of a full moon. Indie game with terrible russian accent and wooden inflection, or command a Klingon Negh'var Heavy Cruiser to glorious victory (all Klingon ships are awesome to pilot, being light and fast. Vor'cha has the best name though).

And now I want to play SFC3, maybe have a fight between the Scimitar and a borg cube.

If you can find a copy of the game, I highly recommend it if you are a Star Trek fan. Unlike the previous titles, they actually had the licenses for the proper ships, so they are the actual ships from the show, including some that aren't seen much. The only one I really notice as missing are the Valdure class Romulan ships. Their biggest ship, barring the Scimitar, is the D'deridex, the Romulan Warbird.

Downloaded War Thunder today. Looked okay...hopefully it is. Also thinking about getting my PS2 from a family member so I can play the .dot hack series of game. I have all 4 of them...so I really want to replay it again :)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Mass Effect.

People say I will not be disappointed. Barely got into the Citadel and I have to agree with them. It's such a rich world. I couldn't choose between playing a Vanguard and a soldier, but I think I'm set on Vanguard now.

In the meantime, I'm doing a clean slate on Skyrim mods: downloading all the ones that seem good. Last time I played that game was months ago, and with all the new mods, I feel a restart was necessary.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Still, DUST 514. And Grand Turismo 5 when DUST is down.

Have to say, having a TIF corporation would be nice. But I doubt there are enough players in here.

Right now I am mostly playing Ambush instant battles, quite a lot actually even and I can be seen with ingame tag Duhan Redici.

I am not good, but I am not terrible either. I have nearly always terrible k/d ratio, but that is because I risk terribly much and in Skirmish battles it pays off.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Mass Effect is pretty awesome. The first game might be my favourite, though it lacks the armour customization of the third game (the second game does not count, it has less armour variety than it does weapon variety). I do miss the specter center in the other games, and the Mako. And unlimited ammo. These were all good things.

Beat Portal again, this time with commentary. I love hearing about their challenges in training the player, especially in a game that is such a great example of it.

Replaying Bastion to get all the different endings. Having a wonderful time :)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Hopping back and forth between games like a mad grasshopper:

Hopping between:

Saints Row the Third

Torchlight 2 w/ mods

Poker Night at the Inventory

Poker Night 2 (don't ask why...)

Borderlands 1 (waiting for BL2 GotY to come out)

Unreal Tournament

LA Noire

And contemplating on getting Company of Heroes 1 and 2...

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Last games i bought were Batman Arkham Asylum and Alan Wake (and Alan Wake's American Nightmare). Dunno why i got them, because i still have about 10 games i bought the last 2 or three months that i've hardly touched. But i'm happy i bought those three games because they're pretty damn fun. I just find the controls on Alan Wake to be a bit annoying.

Bought the Definitive DnD bundle from GOG. First day of the summer sale and it has already done $21 damage on my wallet haha. Planescape: Torment brought back fond memories.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Loaded up SPAZ (Space Pirates and Zombies) that I bought probably last year, and pre-ordered Company of Heroes 2 (despite having never played CoH1).

Contemplating on getting NeverWinter Nights 2 complete on GoG

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

My biggest expenditure on a single game: Company of Heroes 2 Digital Deluxe on steam (which also comes with the first game with expansions, so it's not entirely just one game).

That builds my game backlog to over 10.

Recent GoG:

NWN1

NWN2

Wing Commander 1 - 4

Seven Kingdoms 1

Panzer General II

FTL

Nox

Uplink.

Let's just say... along with a new AC for my room, my bill this month will probably be higher than an entire year before this combined

tim_chenw2.png

I still haven't gotten back to DeadSpace 3. I just...I just can't deal with the ubermorhps. Quite frankly, I don't know how I even fell in love with the second game, I don't typically get any enjoyment from being startled or stressed like that, and there are parts of the game I dread playing through, that I in no way enjoy.

right now I am on a bit of a mass effect binge. Trying a couple things different, though I feel that on computers I am RPG impaired. I find it difficult to make choices that widely differ from my own, there are choices I simply can't make, and I don't think I'll ever be able to be a renegade (not that I don't take renegade action fairly frequently). Still massively enjoying it though.

Dungeoneering. Saints Row the Third. COD 4. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing. I also purchased a humble bundle pack a couple weeks ago and haven't tried any of the games yet.

Tg_Ibe.png

Just finished The Last of Us.

It's macabre in a lot of place, and unpleasant in a good way.

The ending left me conflicted.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Just finished The Last of Us.

It's macabre in a lot of place, and unpleasant in a good way.

The ending left me conflicted.

I've heard a lot of good things about this game, I intend on trying it eventually.

Oh, and thought I'd include this

3ojOY.jpg

Tg_Ibe.png