What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Right now I'm playing FF12. I got it as a gift such a long time ago and I never beat it. What better time than this summer? :D I plan on doing all the side quests too.

I just finished the Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Campaign, and I have unlocked some of the super parts for the vehicles. Now I need to find the rest of the crates, and get as many parts as I can.

I've also started playing Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3. It's pretty cool so far.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I just bought Braid. I loved the demo, so it was a must have. I also just started Bioshock. It's pretty cool so far, the Big Daddy's keep destroying me though. :?

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I just bought Braid. I loved the demo, so it was a must have. I also just started Bioshock. It's pretty cool so far, the Big Daddy's keep destroying me though. :?

Try taking one down with just the wrench. You will die. So. Many. Times.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Vectorman 2 came today. Didn't have time to start it but I plan on destroying that game tomorrow :thumbup:

I remember having both 1 and 2 for the Sega Channel a long time ago. They were so hard and I don't think I made it past the second level on either one. But then again, I was like 5-years-old. :lol:

Vectorman 2 came today. Didn't have time to start it but I plan on destroying that game tomorrow :thumbup:

I remember having both 1 and 2 for the Sega Channel a long time ago. They were so hard and I don't think I made it past the second level on either one. But then again, I was like 5-years-old. :lol:

Haha yeah, being 5 years old might make it a little difficult. I've been playing it a bit today and decided that the first one is a little harder than the second. Still one of the best Genesis games I've played in a while though, and that's saying a lot.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Prototype is the newest. It's pretty fun in like 1-2 hour stints, combat is crazy chaotic once you get into it.

I also dug out my dreamcast again so I've been downloading ISO's of good dreamcast games. :thumbup:

I went to GameStop because they were have a buy 2 used games, get 1 free deal. I picked up:

- Left 4 Dead ($45)

- Call of Duty 4 ($45)

- Prince of Persia (Free)

Prince of Persia is the hidden gem. I love it. I also really loved The Two Thrones, so hopefully this one will be good enough to play through the whole thing ::'

I really suck at CoD and L4D, though.

Last game I bought was skate 2. Got a cool shirt with it too. and Im playing Gears 2

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Bought Oblivion today. And I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing outside of the main quest. I think I missed the very ending of the only dungeon (?) I've explored. But it's fun.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I also dug out my dreamcast again so I've been downloading ISO's of good dreamcast games. :thumbup:

Weird, I just took out my old Dreamcast console from my games chest. I'm now playing Shenmue. I've always liked how you can train your moves and see how Ryo's stance differ each time it improves.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Just got BF: Bad Company from GameStop yesterday. It's pretty good, considering I got it for $17 used, in perfect shape. Wouldn't pay the full release price of $50-$60 though.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

The last games I have got in the last couple monthes.

Pokemon Platinum (Ds) Beat Story

Rhythm Heaven (Ds) Beat Remix 7

Klonoa (Wii) Beat Story

Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii) Beat Story

Elebits (Wii) Working on it. :l

The Legendary Starfy (Ds) Beat the Story on both saves beat it completely on one.

Sonic Rush (Ds) Beat Final Story working on Time Attack

$160 dollars for it all I feel like I spent way to much.

The last game I played was Kirby MM (GBA) beat it on all three saves.