What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I'm playing Tales of Symphonia right now, and I just noticed Kratos is the guy that used to be in Ginger Warrior's sig.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I just rented Mirror's Edge from Blockbuster. I'll try and complete it by Wednesday and exchange it for another game, using their $10 unlimited pass. So far it's pretty fun, I'm still getting used to it however.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Downloading Neverwinter Nights and it's 3 expansions at the moment.

I owned and played NWN a ton back in the day when it came out but never got to experience the expansions. I figured I'll start from scratch again and go through all of them. :)

Pretty much same here, except I already had the vanilla and SoU, just got HotU a few days ago.

Tafkan.png

[hide=Achievements]Quest Cape - 31st October 2009

68,238th to Fletching Cape - 7th February 2010

Champion's tackle box - 26th July 2010

Nomad killed - 4th of November 2010

140,305th to Woodcutting Cape - 12th April 2011

187,690th to Cooking Cape - 6th June 2011

72,234th to Fishing Cape - 7th July 2011

19,010th to Crafting Cape - 8th July 2011[/hide]

When i first moved into my flat i didn't have the internet or xbox live and i was massively bored on my one day off... So i spent hours looking for a Blockbuster (Cardiff is crazy) and brought Championship Manager 2007. I was pretty peeved that was the latest one they had as apparently they've stopped making Management games for the xbox... Anyway, it is awesome and Chelsea start with like 200mil :P Best £2 i've ever spent!

Downloading Neverwinter Nights and it's 3 expansions at the moment.

I owned and played NWN a ton back in the day when it came out but never got to experience the expansions. I figured I'll start from scratch again and go through all of them. :)

Pretty much same here, except I already had the vanilla and SoU, just got HotU a few days ago.

Cool.

I've gotten up to around Chapter 3 in NWN again, but I'm sort of getting bored. It just feels like my build choices have not worked out very well so far in game. I think I might just start up HotU so I can start as a level 15 character, and try something else entirely. I did a 10 rogue/1 ranger (DW daggers) which was pretty good, except for the fact that a large portion of enemies in the original campaign are undead and are immune to sneak attacks. I also did a 5 druid/5 shifter/1 monk, which was a cool build but I don't really get the amazing shapeshifts until later. I'm currently debating if I want to make a new character (probably a 2H barb user) or continue with the shapeshifter guy I have in hopes of a better shapeshift :P.

I sort of said [bleep] NWN for now and I'm torrenting Baldur's Gate II. (I own the game, I just don't have the CD's around anymore here). I figured if I'm going to [bleep]ing play an old school RPG I may as well play the best one ever made. Not to mention the game is probably close to 200 hours long counting in it's expansion.

Mostly I was just getting tired of only having control over my guy. The henchman AI this time around in NWN sort of made me angry to be honest.

IIRC, the problem with shifters in NWN was that the abilities didn't scale. Or if they did, I didn't notice anyway. Sure, you can turn into a dragon and look awesome around level 20 or so, but you'll still be shifting into the same dragon with the same stats at level 40, making you weaker than others. My personal favorite build is a sorceress with some minor multiclassing, losing a few caster levels, but having good melee survivability and can cast spells in heavy armor.

Anyway, how's BG2? I'm fairly sure I can get a CD from the local old games store, but I'd prefer some opinions on it first.

Tafkan.png

[hide=Achievements]Quest Cape - 31st October 2009

68,238th to Fletching Cape - 7th February 2010

Champion's tackle box - 26th July 2010

Nomad killed - 4th of November 2010

140,305th to Woodcutting Cape - 12th April 2011

187,690th to Cooking Cape - 6th June 2011

72,234th to Fishing Cape - 7th July 2011

19,010th to Crafting Cape - 8th July 2011[/hide]

I'm playing Tales of Symphonia right now, and I just noticed Kratos is the guy that used to be in Ginger Warrior's sig.

Ah, that game is awesome. You're gonna end up playing it for at least 100 hours (seriously).

Also, you should try Tales of The Abbys, the fight system is better on that one.

16185_s.gif

IIRC, the problem with shifters in NWN was that the abilities didn't scale. Or if they did, I didn't notice anyway. Sure, you can turn into a dragon and look awesome around level 20 or so, but you'll still be shifting into the same dragon with the same stats at level 40, making you weaker than others. My personal favorite build is a sorceress with some minor multiclassing, losing a few caster levels, but having good melee survivability and can cast spells in heavy armor.

Anyway, how's BG2? I'm fairly sure I can get a CD from the local old games store, but I'd prefer some opinions on it first.

You've never played Baldur's Gate II? Well , let me put it this way:

BG2 is the best rated PC RPG of all time :)

Really though I played it when it came out and it is incredible. The main game alone has 200 hours worth of gameplay if you do side quests. The expansion probably adds another 50 hours.

Just rented Lost Odyssey, so I'll try that out later today. I also worked through a large chunk of Bioshock the other day. I still haven't finished Bioshock's main story. I've been playing more Mass Effect on my second-time around character, too.

I just got back from Gamestop. Picked up Spore and Condemned: Criminal Origins, both new, for about $30 total. On the way out I heard the guy at the counter say "Crap, I was supposed to mark Spore up an extra $20." \'

Going to try and install Spore now, and Condemned I bought because Yahtzee liked it and I'm expecting to be terrified out of my mind.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Civ 4, 8-)

Good for you.

Any expansions?

Download Rhye's and Fall of Civilization (it's a mod) anyway. :P

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Been playing a lot of "Armies of Gielinor" on Funorb. Its a very fun, and addicting turn-based strategy game, if you're a member. Thanks to the Apple store for buying me membership :twisted:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Civ 4, 8-)

Good for you.

Any expansions?

Download Rhye's and Fall of Civilization (it's a mod) anyway. :P

okay, I'll dl it.

I think I have all the expansions to.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'm playing majora's mask right now on the collector's cd. I played it before when I was younger, but I gave up because it was "too hard." I'm really enjoying it, and when I finish, I'll have a couple more games to play. Along with the collector's cd, my friend lent me twilight princess as well. I'm set for a couple hours of solid gameplay.

I also want to get my hands on windwaker; I was playing the demo and it was quite fun. I really don't see what all the fuss is about this game.

I started playing BioShock again yesterday, as I haven't played it properly in the past, mainly due to the fact that it scares me. I turned the brightness up to full to hopefully allow me to enjoy the game more than before, as I have heard from many people what a good game it is and with BioShock 2 coming out in mid 2010, I thought to myself, I may as well try and complete the game.

3476uxd.jpg

Thanks to littleboy for the signature.