What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Well I'm playing Runescape atm :twss: but if you're not talking mmo's, the last games I played were Dead Rising and Dead Space. I just finished impossible mode on Dead Space and achieved...well, all the achievments :D and Dead Rising I was just killing time. They are both my fav games. Can't wait for DR2 to come out :P

disturbeda.png

The game i'm playing currently is Chrono Trigger. Though my SNES version decided it didn't want to save so I just can't die. I've played through the game enough though that I shouldn't be dieing anyway.

Braid. I sort of missed the hype train when the game came around so I'm playing it now. All I'm going to say is my mind is still proverbially f**ked after playing some of "world 4". Jesus I'm still thinking that if I move backwards it's going to also move time backwards. It's a really odd feeling.

Game is wonderful though, even if the puzzles are really confusing me at this time at night. Artistically it's amazing looking -- I love all of these indie art titles. Also makes me wish I had a PS3 so I could play Flower :(.

Game is wonderful though, even if the puzzles are really confusing me at this time at night. Artistically it's amazing looking -- I love all of these indie art titles. Also makes me wish I had a PS3 so I could play Flower :(.

And Noby Noby Boy. :P

For no apparent reason, I've been playing some 2006 FIFA World Cup (The EA Sports game...) recently. I played through the European qualifiers and the World Cup as France, of course I won. But Uzbekistan and Nigeria both made it to the semis. And Brazil, Italy and the Czech Republic were all eliminated in the group round. And Switzerland didn't even qualify, Ireland did instead.

The game isn't even that great, but for some reason I'm finding it pretty fun.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Got: Dawn of War 2 and Half Life Anthology

Playing: Those and Garry's Mod.

Trying to learn wiremod in gmod atm, being slow and I haven't a clue what most of the stuff does.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

So I just got WoW...
Prepare to nolife :lol:

ot:playing Banjo-Tooie :thumbsup:

Lol not really actually.. I've already hit level 30 still socializing, still going out, its just a matter of choice. :P

Also, EPIC, :thumbsup:

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Just got myself Kingdom Hearts and Fatal Frame/Project zero.

I must say, I'm pretty dissapointed on both of those. Kingdom Hearts battle system so far is pretty bad, and Fatal Frame isn't scary. Could anyone tell me if these games will get better as I play?

16185_s.gif

I must say, I'm pretty dissapointed on both of those. Kingdom Hearts battle system so far is pretty bad, and Fatal Frame isn't scary. Could anyone tell me if these games will get better as I play?

Kingdom Hearts is awesome! :(

Kind of depends how far into it you are, but if you don't like Kingdom Hearts now, then you probably won't ever.

I just got Red Faction: Guerrilla for the PS3! The ability to destroy just about everything is so handy. "Oh there's a wall in the way. Better go around-- OH WAIT I'VE GOT A SLEDGEHAMMER. SMASH SMASH SMASH." The whole idea of destroying buildings as an objective is pretty sweet.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Kind of depends how far into it you are, but if you don't like Kingdom Hearts now, then you probably won't ever.

I didn't really like KH1 as much but I loved KH2.

I'm still playing that game of Chrono Trigger I started 2 days ago. Not being able to save my progress won't stop me from finishing the game.

I was the opposite, kinda. KH2 seemed like it had a lot more (too much) button mashing. At least I could use my fancy special attacks in KH1. SONIC BLADE GO LOLOLOL

neraftdfw1.jpg

I was the opposite, kinda. KH2 seemed like it had a lot more (too much) button mashing. At least I could use my fancy special attacks in KH1. SONIC BLADE GO LOLOLOL

I guess in those types of games my style is more regular attacking anyway and not uber final combos.

Got Race driver: Grid the other day, is uite a good game, the dmage is fun, its so much more arcadey than i expected.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I guess in those types of games my style is more regular attacking anyway and not uber final combos.

Alright, thanks for the info.

Anyone played Fatal Frame/Project Zero?

16185_s.gif

Other then runescape, I've been playing some GTA 3 lately. You can never play enough GTA :P

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Gosh dangit, amazon keeps making me buy games. I was able to get Punchout Wii down to 34.67 so I figured I should buy it at that price. I just got the games I bought last week at amazon today (New Play Control Pikmin and Custom Robo DS), but they won't be played for a while. I have too much of a backlog. :cry:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

inFAMOUS.

It was £27.99 on Amazon.

Overall, it's a pretty good game, if short. I only need to get the rest of the trophies, which involves doing all Stunts, collecting all 350 blast shards, completing the game on hard (next playthrough) among others which I can do on this evil playthrough.

The game on easy took me about 14-18 hours, including all Dead Drops and side missions (well, the good ones for that playthrough).

My main problem with the game, aside from length, is how annoying the jumping can be. I can aim to jump on something, yet Cole doesn't want to grab it. The sewers are also pretty annoying, though thankfully short, and getting power back to the Historic Distric with unlimited energy was fun.

[hide=Spoilers]I had my problems with the ending, mainly the time travel part. I was not expecting Kessler to be Cole, though it kind of explains why Sasha said a lot of those things to Cole, well, aside from her being insane. Though I have no confirmed this yet, I am confused. It seems to be that Kessler knows Cole's choice when he kills Trish, I chose the evil action and tried to save her, only it was someone else. I feel that when I choose the good action, Trish will still plummet to her death, rather than be with the Doctors. This means Kessler has prior knowledge to Cole's choice, yet, in the Kessler's future, Trish is his wife, and he chose to run with her and their child from this destructive force.

Okay, so Kessler is preparing Cole to make the different choice, in order to do that, he needs to kill Trish, and turn Cole into a killer, willing to sacrifice anything for the greater good.

However, I look forward to a second game, where we face off against this meanace.[/hide]

I'd reccomend this to anyone with a PS3, it is a good exclusive, and can be relied upon for multiple runthroughs, if you want to experience the other side. However, I am disappointed that you have to be completely evil, or completely good to be the best player, since you need certain ranks to use some of the upgrades, and changing from Hero to Infamous would be a chore, because most of the karamic choices happen during the main storyline.

Though actually being able to choose the path of being loved, or feared, is a refreshing change to the normal Superhero games, you think more of what you would do in the situation, rather than being forced into doing the right thing.

Want to kill some random bystanders? Go ahead. Or would you rather heal the injured ones? The choice is yours.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

inFAMOUS.

(words)

Yeah, excellent game. I was incredibly drawn into it. The gameplay was pretty compelling and rarely annoying.

[hide=The spoilers (more spoilers duh)]You're right. Either choice you make, same outcome. I forced myself to be purely good the first playthrough... kind of a tough choice actually. But yeah, I chose the doctors, and she still died. Although I didn't know she died if you still tried to save her... but it makes sense. I suppose it is necessary for the story to play out.[/hide]

neraftdfw1.jpg

[hide=MOAR SPOLIARS LOLOLOL]Well, of course Kessler knew the choice Cole was gonna make. Kessler already made that choice, seeing as he is (was?) Cole. I think? I got a little lost at the end. The story seemed to kind of grab at some strings near the end.[/hide]

neraftdfw1.jpg